Windows 10: How to stop spying from Windows 10

Discus and support How to stop spying from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, How to stop spying from Windows 10 ? Regards. 53234 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jk22, Jun 12, 2016.

1. jk22 Win User

How to stop spying from Windows 10

Hi guys,

How to stop spying from Windows 10 ?

Regards.

:)

2. Pastorrhe Win User

Installing Windows 10 Problem

I have attempted to install Windows 10 twice. After downloading, the installation stops and says I must remove Spy Sweeper. There are no Spy Sweeper files on this computer. I downloaded Revo Uninstaller and it cannot locate anything related to Spy Sweeper
    or Web Root. Any suggestions?

Pastorrhe, Jun 12, 2016
  3. Error: cortana is disabled by company policy

Original Title: Fix Cortana and Enable it

Hi

i After launching the Destroy Windows 10 Spying application and clicking on the " Destroy windows 10 spying " Cortana is not working.

The following message displays

cortana is disabled by company policy.

i enable it from gpedit.msc but still disable and not working.

how i can fix it?i need cortana.

S.MahdiHosseini, Jun 12, 2016
  4. jk22 Win User
  5. Winuser Win User
    Don't upgrade to 10. Seriously though, I don't like being spied on but Windows 10 is not the only thing collecting data about us. Somethings can be turned off but not all of it. I'm not that concerned about MS misusing my data. Not knowing for sure exactly what is being saved I'm concerned more about what info is available if MS was to get hacked. Even though I don't like it I'm not going to stop using Win 10. I will continue to complain about the data collecting though. I believe in the old saying, The squeaky will gets the grease. If enough people complain maybe MS will give us the option to turn more of it off.

Winuser, Jun 13, 2016
  6. jk22 Win User
    You are right. Anyone can tell me more solution.

7. anonjwm Win User

I wonder how effective tools like SpyBot beacon are. I have used it to patch the leaks for spying and have done various other edits, such as removed Cortana, etc.

When I check my ports and use Wireshark, I do not see any info leaving my computer with this being done.

But I have read that MS has back doors that cannot be detected if you will or may send the data at random times when it knows I am not using the computer.

I am using the LTSB 2015 version, supposedly there is not as much telemetry and I have it set to 0. Which is not available in the other versions of Win10.

anonjwm, Apr 9, 2017
  8. EliteData Win User
    personally, i dont really care what "data" MS gets from my pc since the data isnt personal at all, its all analytical data.
    its not any different when you install certain android apps or apple apps, they too collect analytical data and send it off.
    if MS is "collecting" data that is irrelevant to the product itself, i am quite sure everyone will know about it and that will most certainly hurt their bottom line.
    windows 10 behaves more like android, if youre an android expert, then you have a general idea what "data" is being collected on windows 10.
    mix android with how google, aol, yahoo and bing behave into the mix and you got win10.

EliteData, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to stop spying from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - stop spying

2. How do you stop onedrive Microsoft spying from uploading my files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you stop onedrive Microsoft spying from uploading my files.: How do I turn "onedrive" scam off and get my information off your server?I Never gave Microsoft permission to upload my files to the web!Microsoft has become worse than any virus!...
  3. How do you stop onedrive Microsoft spying from uploading my files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you stop onedrive Microsoft spying from uploading my files.: How do I turn "onedrive" scam off and get my information off your server?I Never gave Microsoft permission to upload my files to the web!Microsoft has become worse than any virus!...
  4. Uninstalling Spy Hunter 5 EsgSH Kernel failed to stop service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling Spy Hunter 5 EsgSH Kernel failed to stop service: When I uninstall Spy Hunter 5 I received EsgSH Kernel failed to stop service. Then I searched Google for how to install Spy Hunter 5 but I don't find any accurate solution. I have found some answers in the Microsoft Community but seems the solution is very tedious and not...
  5. Uninstalling Spy Hunter 5 EsgSH Kernel failed to stop service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling Spy Hunter 5 EsgSH Kernel failed to stop service: When I uninstall Spy Hunter 5 I received EsgSH Kernel failed to stop service. Then I searched Google for how to install Spy Hunter 5 but I don't find any accurate solution. I have found some answers in the Microsoft Community but seems the solution is very tedious and not...
  6. Uninstalling Spy Hunter 5 EsgSH Kernel failed to stop service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Stop spying me Microsoft 365 Apps for bussines How to?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Stop spying me Microsoft 365 Apps for bussines How to?: Windows 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1151) Access 2107 (Build 14228.20204) Hello, What do experts here, recommends to minimize Office 365 telemetry? Thanks 183215
  8. Does it stop spying on me?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does it stop spying on me?: When I set to "0 - Security [Enterprise Only]" in gpedit.msc, does it stop spying on me and does it stop data collection? I am using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 [img] 176919
  9. How much windows 10 spies on me, and how to stop it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How much windows 10 spies on me, and how to stop it?: I started to use windows 10 3 days ago. Before that I was using windows 7. How much does it watch what I do and how to block it to follow me, spy on me? submitted by /u/GuitaristComposer [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 Second Monitor Black, blue monitor led spy wont's stop blinking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Second Monitor Black, blue monitor led spy wont's stop blinking: Hi sorry for my english but im not. It some days my second monitor stop working, it is detected by windows...simply i can't see i try to re-install Nivdia GTX 1070 game drivers, changing cable but nothing happened... what could that be ? thank you everybody for your...