Windows 10: How to stop Sticky Notes App from opening a bunch of notes at launch

Discus and support How to stop Sticky Notes App from opening a bunch of notes at launch in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When ever a launch Sticky Notes it opens a whole bunch of notes no matter how many notes I had open at the close of the last session. I think the notes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IAmNot3Birds, Nov 11, 2020.

1. How to stop Sticky Notes App from opening a bunch of notes at launch

When ever a launch Sticky Notes it opens a whole bunch of notes no matter how many notes I had open at the close of the last session. I think the notes that get opened are the most recently viewed ones. I don't have syncing enabled so I only view the notes from one device. There's nothing in the app settings that lets me control what is displayed when I launch the app.

Does anyone else have this problem and is there a way to fix it?

submitted by /u/IAmNot3Birds
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IAmNot3Birds, Nov 11, 2020
  2. StatikCat Win User

Sticky Notes app opens a bunch of notes everytime it's used.

Every time I launch the sticky notes app it will open additional sticky notes along with it. Even if I close each individual note it and then close the notes list it will open the notes again the next time I launch the app. How do I permanently stop the
    sticky notes app from opening individual notes when the app is launched?

Example:

How to stop Sticky Notes App from opening a bunch of notes at launch f9cff338-1149-4c58-8c5a-9616749b8e76?upload=true.png

StatikCat, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Unable to launch sticky notes

Hi Manjunath,

The issue occurs due corrupted system files. In order for us to assist you, please try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open start.
    • Go to settings.
    • Apps.
    • Click Apps and features.
    • Look for Sticky Notes.
    • Press Sticky Notes.
    • Click advance.
    • Go to Reset.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 11, 2020
  4. How to stop Sticky Notes App from opening a bunch of notes at launch

Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

How to stop Sticky Notes App from opening a bunch of notes at launch

1. How to stop Sticky Notes App from opening a bunch of notes at launch - Similar Threads - stop Sticky Notes

2. All Sticky Notes Opening on App Launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Sticky Notes Opening on App Launch: I have a user with about 25 sticky notes. Every time he launches the app, all 25 sticky notes reopen despite having been closed before closing the app. I looked around for any obvious settings, but didn't see anything. We're running version 3.7.71.0, and are unable to update...
  3. Anyway to prevent Sticky Notes from opening a bunch of notes when booting into windows or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to prevent Sticky Notes from opening a bunch of notes when booting into windows or...: When I boot my PC or each time I open sticky note app it also opens a bunch of notes. How can I stop this? I've tried closing each individual note before exiting the app, googled the issue (as best as I could), and submitted a post on the MS forums. I've had no luck....
  4. Sticky Notes app opens a bunch of notes everytime it's used.

Sticky Notes app opens a bunch of notes everytime it's used.: Every time I launch the sticky notes app it will open additional sticky notes along with it. Even if I close each individual note it and then close the notes list it will open the notes again the next time I launch the app. How do I permanently stop the sticky notes app from...
  5. Sticky Notes won't launch

Sticky Notes won't launch: I'm using Outlook 365. On another computer, quite by accident, I discovered Sticky Notes. I started using them for a few months, they're OK not like older versions you could actually stick to the desktop, but... anyway, I found out that the program is associated with...
  6. How to stop the preview window from opening with Sticky Notes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop the preview window from opening with Sticky Notes?: I just downloaded Sticky Notes from the Microsoft Store, as I remembered it being useful back when I used 7. It has a new feature, however; a large "Preview" window that I can use to make new notes and edit my settings. I don't want it to open, though; I only need the Sticky...
  7. sticky notes not opening

sticky notes not opening: i try to reset but not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-opening/0dbaf094-19cc-473c-9f6f-539b439f6a0d
  8. How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?: Sticky Notes crashed and closed out of the note that I was taking on it. I found said note in the "Notes List" but can't seem to figure out how to open it. Clicking on it does nothing. Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab don't do anything either. Right clicking just shows "Close" and...
  9. sticky notes. this app can't open.

sticky notes. this app can't open.: I'm having trouble opening the Sticky Notes App. I get a message 'Check the Windows Store for more info about Sticky Notes.' When I go there it has no further information. I have notes that I need to access and I cant open the app. Any help much appreciated. Thanks...
  10. Sticky Notes App

Sticky Notes App: The recent update of Sticky Notes has been very useful. Since I am a frequent user of this app, I would appreciate if more features could be added to it. 1) Adding colours to the text typed. 2) Increase or decrease of the size of fonts used. 3) Option to select a font...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sticky notes all notes are open

2. How do I stop Sticky Notes from opening all notes?