Windows 10: how to stop Taskbar auto hidding when apps is in full screen

Discus and support how to stop Taskbar auto hidding when apps is in full screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The full screen I mean is the "magnify" button left to the "close" button,when I click magnify on every single app, then it will cover the taskbar but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lauho09, May 29, 2022.

1. lauho09 Win User

how to stop Taskbar auto hidding when apps is in full screen

The full screen I mean is the "magnify" button left to the "close" button,when I click magnify on every single app, then it will cover the taskbar but I didn't choose the auto-hide task bar setting,and it even covering its own widget like thishow to solve this?windows 11, version: 21H2 22000.675

:)

lauho09, May 29, 2022

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, May 29, 2022
  3. Auto hide taskbar not working

I know how to 'auto-hide'!

IT IS NOT WORKING - the frustrating thing is that this is a known problem and is not being addressed. It may appear to be a small matter but it is not. Wherever the taskbar is situated (top, bottom, either side) it covers part of the screen and is TOTALLY
    annoying!!!!!!!

PLEASE FIX IT and help us all.

SueDavies2404, May 29, 2022
  4. how to stop Taskbar auto hidding when apps is in full screen

Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 29, 2022
Thema:

how to stop Taskbar auto hidding when apps is in full screen

1. how to stop Taskbar auto hidding when apps is in full screen - Similar Threads - stop Taskbar auto

2. Taskbar not showing when full screen with auto hide taskbar enabled,how to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not showing when full screen with auto hide taskbar enabled,how to fix this issue: Taskbar not showing when full screen with auto hide taskbar enabled,how to fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-not-showing-when-full-screen-with-auto/8fd5a7ce-7f67-4910-8d69-eb3d12fbc247
  3. Taskbar not showing when full screen with auto hide taskbar enabled,how to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not showing when full screen with auto hide taskbar enabled,how to fix this issue: Taskbar not showing when full screen with auto hide taskbar enabled,how to fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-not-showing-when-full-screen-with-auto/8fd5a7ce-7f67-4910-8d69-eb3d12fbc247
  4. how to stop Taskbar auto hidding when apps is in full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop Taskbar auto hidding when apps is in full screen: The full screen I mean is the "magnify" button left to the "close" button,when I click magnify on every single app, then it will cover the taskbar but I didn't choose the auto-hide task bar setting,and it even covering its own widget like thishow to solve this?windows 11,...
  5. taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen: yes the taskbar is in hidden mode and i want to keep it that way, on my older system when any app was open the taskbar showed but it doesnt now when i go back to the dextop screen i can see the taskbar when i hover over it i tried restarting the windows explorer didnt fix it...
  6. taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen

taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen: yes the taskbar is in hidden mode and i want to keep it that way, on my older system when any app was open the taskbar showed but it doesnt now when i go back to the dextop screen i can see the taskbar when i hover over it i tried restarting the windows explorer didnt fix it...
  7. taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Taskbar and Full Screen Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and Full Screen Apps: Hello! I'm having a problem that hasn't happened before yesterday. When opening apps from my taskbar things like Spotify, Discord and Chrome work perfectly fine but if I try to open a game that usually opens in full screen like Osu! then the taskbar and when I press alt+tab...
  9. Taskbar and Full Screen Apps

Taskbar and Full Screen Apps: Hello! I'm having a problem that hasn't happened before yesterday. When opening apps from my taskbar things like Spotify, Discord and Chrome work perfectly fine but if I try to open a game that usually opens in full screen like Osu! then the taskbar and when I press alt+tab...
  10. when apps in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide

in Windows 10 Customization
    when apps in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide: when all apps & games in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide. The Browser [ATTACH] in Full screen [ATTACH] und Games [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The Media player[ATTACH][ATTACH]...