Windows 10: how to stop the auto restart when lid is opened

Discus and support how to stop the auto restart when lid is opened in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; how to stop the auto restart when lid is opened .. Lenovo ideapad slim 3II have purchased the lenovo idea pad slim 3i laptop yesterday . Here after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by FebaS, Sep 17, 2020 at 3:42 AM.

1. FebaS Win User

how to stop the auto restart when lid is opened

how to stop the auto restart when lid is opened ..

Lenovo ideapad slim 3II have purchased the lenovo idea pad slim 3i laptop yesterday . Here after shutting down the laptop and we close the lid . After sometime if we try to open the lid of laptop it restarts automatically. How can i stop that auto restart..please help me

:)

2. auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Sep 17, 2020 at 3:43 AM
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

4. how to stop the auto restart when lid is opened

Laptop Opening lid function

Hi Wilfred,

Thanq so much for replying to my question.

I used the same website and I tried all the guidelines given by them.

But after doing so, when I shut down the laptop, it doesn't switch on when I open the lid. It only switches on once I press the power button.

It would be gr8 if any1 would give me the proper step-by-step guidelines on switching on the laptop by opening the lid.

Thank you,

Vaibhav Pramod

VaibhavPramod, Sep 17, 2020 at 3:43 AM
Thema:

how to stop the auto restart when lid is opened

1. how to stop the auto restart when lid is opened - Similar Threads - stop auto restart

2. lenovo windows turn on automatically when lid is open

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    lenovo windows turn on automatically when lid is open: lenovo windows turn on automatically when lid is open . I t is new lenovo ideapad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-windows-turn-on-automatically-when-lid-is/7b4b3710-59f9-49b8-b7c5-4b27a57c07cd
  3. Auto restart?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto restart?: I don't mean just a scheduled restart, but a scheduled restart that, when finished, goes straight to the desktop. Do I need to create a new user without a password or something else? submitted by /u/Ju1c3_ [link] [comments]...
  4. How to stop microphone to stop auto adjusting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop microphone to stop auto adjusting: Hello I recently noticed that my microphone auto adjusts in the settings. I’m coming to you guys to find a way to disable that submitted by /u/Taijem [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i70alh/how_to_stop_microphone_to_stop_auto_adjusting/
  5. Opening laptop lid

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Opening laptop lid: Hi Its somthing weird happening my laptop When i open the lid of my laptop more than 90 deg it shuts down It wont happen anything if i open it less than 90 deg I even reinstalled windows but its still not working Email me if u want to see its video: *** Email address is...
  6. Change lid settings automatically when an app is open

Change lid settings automatically when an app is open: Is it possible to change the lid settings automatically when an app is opened and changing them back when the app is closed? For example, if I open Spotify, I want my lid settings to automatically change to "do nothing" and change back to "sleep" when I close Spotify....
  7. How to prevent laptop from waking on lid open when hibernated?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to prevent laptop from waking on lid open when hibernated?: I have a thinkpad X230 (windows 10) and I would like to be able to open lid (when hibernated) without waking it. It is just fine to wake up by open lid when in sleep mode, but not for hibernation. I have tried: Power Options > System Settings > When i close the lid > do...
  8. Laptop Crashing with BSOD when i open the lid

Laptop Crashing with BSOD when i open the lid: I know this question has been posted several times, but what is different is that it doesn't crash every time. The laptop crashes only when i plug in the charger when the lid is down and then try to open it. It works fine when i don't plug in the charger and open the lid....
  9. When restarting pc all programs/windows still remain open, how to stop

in Windows 10 Support
    When restarting pc all programs/windows still remain open, how to stop: I shut down my pc using the 'Shutdown' button in the start menu, but when I restart the pc the next day all my windows and programs I had open when I shut the pc down are still open. How do I stop this? When I restart the pc I want a fresh clean boot, not a restoration of...
  10. Open App when restarting

in Windows 10 Support
    Open App when restarting: When I restart my computer I have a message that I have an app open. But I never saw this one until I installed W10. It says it is Faceaway Countdown dlg. I looked on the app list from the computer and it is not there. I searched google and did not see it. Is this a...