Windows 10: how to STOP the computer connecting to the internet on startup

Discus and support how to STOP the computer connecting to the internet on startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have windows 10,lately every p c i have connects to the internet on startup.how do i stop it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by budgie14, Sep 21, 2018.

1. budgie14 Win User

how to STOP the computer connecting to the internet on startup

i have windows 10,lately every p c i have connects to the internet on startup.how do i stop it?

:)

budgie14, Sep 21, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

how to STOP the computer connecting to the internet on startup [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

how to STOP the computer connecting to the internet on startup [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 21, 2018
  4. how to STOP the computer connecting to the internet on startup

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

how to STOP the computer connecting to the internet on startup

1. how to STOP the computer connecting to the internet on startup - Similar Threads - STOP computer connecting

2. How do I stop computer to stop losing Internet connection>

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop computer to stop losing Internet connection>: After KB5029263 update, system loses internet connection and requires a reboot to get Internet connection back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-computer-to-stop-losing-internet/d5f30861-b6f3-46db-bd90-4dcbcce5b7f0
  3. How do I stop computer to stop losing Internet connection>

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop computer to stop losing Internet connection>: After KB5029263 update, system loses internet connection and requires a reboot to get Internet connection back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-computer-to-stop-losing-internet/d5f30861-b6f3-46db-bd90-4dcbcce5b7f0
  4. Internet does not connect at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet does not connect at startup: When I start my laptop and log on to the desktop screen, my internet doesn't connect for about 30-40 seconds. This causes that all the applications that I have open at the beginning do not work correctly and the tabs that I have pinned in my browser are not connected to the...
  5. Internet does not connect at startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet does not connect at startup: When I start my laptop and log on to the desktop screen, my internet doesn't connect for about 30-40 seconds. This causes that all the applications that I have open at the beginning do not work correctly and the tabs that I have pinned in my browser are not connected to the...
  6. Internet connection slow on startup

Internet connection slow on startup: Around 10 months ago I noticed that my wife does not automatically connect on startup which is annoying as many of my programmes like steam and Skype now attempt to run before my computer is connected to the internet. After about 3 minutes it then does automatically connect...
  7. Internet doesn't connect on startup

Internet doesn't connect on startup: This has been happening to me recently and I don't know why. It's not a huge inconvenience, but it is annoying and I want to figure out how to fix it. When I boot my pc and log in to the desktop screen, my internet will not connect for about 30 seconds. This makes it so all...
  8. Windows computer stopped connecting to the internet

Windows computer stopped connecting to the internet: Hello my computer has completely stopped connecting to wifi. I need to keep reseting my network multiple times - nearly every time I open the lid. The wifi connects immediately but there’s “No Internet”. This is not limited just to Spectrum Wifi, but to Frontier and my...
  9. No Internet connection at startup.

No Internet connection at startup.: After my PC sat unused for about a month, the Internet no longer automatically connects at startup. My ISP confirms what the lights on the modem/router indicate that the signal is being properly received. The modem/router manufacturer performed a cursory hardware check and...
  10. stopping internet connection

stopping internet connection: I want to stop my internet connection for a few minutes. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopping-internet-connection/1e160dce-8608-4f2b-b074-c0647891371c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what tries to connect to internet upon startup

2. stop connecting to internet on computer startup