Windows 10: How to stop the snipping tool from showing the screenshot immediately after taking the picture?

Discus and support How to stop the snipping tool from showing the screenshot immediately after taking the picture? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've recently started using the snipping tool to take screenshots of things I'm working on instead of taking notes. Generally the tool is fine, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by confused_snipper, Feb 26, 2019.

1. How to stop the snipping tool from showing the screenshot immediately after taking the picture?

I've recently started using the snipping tool to take screenshots of things I'm working on instead of taking notes. Generally the tool is fine, but I've been annoyed by how every time I take a screenshot with the snipping tool, it opens a window of the screenshot. This is really annoying as I need to save and close out of the screenshot every time I take one, instead of just having them all saved automatically.

I would like to set the tool to save the snips automatically and in the background, as is done when you take a screenshot using windows+prnt screen. It seems like there should be an easy option for this, but I haven't found anything in the snipping tool options that helps. How can I fix this?

:)

confused_snipper, Feb 26, 2019

2. how can i take a screenshot without snipping tool

How can I take a screenshot without the snipping tool?I have a windows 7 home basic with no snipping tools so how can I take a screenshot in alternative ways?

FabihaMustakima, Feb 26, 2019
  3. RupKumar1 Win User
    Windows 10 - Snipping Tool

You can take screenshot on windows 10 using a very handy feature snipping tool. No need to download snipping tool for windows 10. There are several ways present to take screenshot on windows 10 and the most famous is clicking “windows+print screen” key.

Windows 10 snipping tool
    allows you to take screenshot in a easier way with the help of snipping tool mode and timer.

The most easiest way to open a snipping tool is by searching “Snipping tool” text in windows 10 search section and there you will find the snipping tool application.

See below some snipping tool windows 10 :

• Skitch
    • Monosnap
    • Lightshot
    Snipping tool windows 10 is the source of this information. Please go through it and find more information.

RupKumar1, Feb 26, 2019
  4. How to stop the snipping tool from showing the screenshot immediately after taking the picture?

snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

How to stop the snipping tool from showing the screenshot immediately after taking the picture?

1. How to stop the snipping tool from showing the screenshot immediately after taking the picture? - Similar Threads - stop snipping tool

2. Is there a way to stop the snipping tool from popping up when I take a screenshot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to stop the snipping tool from popping up when I take a screenshot?: Q Is there a way to stop the snipping tool from popping up when I take a screenshot?Hello,When I take a screenshot or a partial screenshot using the snipping tool, Windows Key + Shift + S there is a popup that comes up at the bottom right corner of my screen. Is there a way...
  3. Is there a way to stop the snipping tool from popping up when I take a screenshot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to stop the snipping tool from popping up when I take a screenshot?: Q Is there a way to stop the snipping tool from popping up when I take a screenshot?Hello,When I take a screenshot or a partial screenshot using the snipping tool, Windows Key + Shift + S there is a popup that comes up at the bottom right corner of my screen. Is there a way...
  4. Snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping

Snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping: Not sure when it start but my snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping. Specifically:Before, when I snip and select the range, it will pop up the screenshot window immediately for me to edit;Now, after I snip, there is no window pop up, instead it will keep...
  5. Snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping: Not sure when it start but my snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping. Specifically:Before, when I snip and select the range, it will pop up the screenshot window immediately for me to edit;Now, after I snip, there is no window pop up, instead it will keep...
  6. Snipping tool does not save or display screenshot pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool does not save or display screenshot pictures: There was a weird moment when windows asked me to choose the default snipping tool. There were two similar apps but one was marked "new" and the other wasn't, I chose the old one and it doesn't work anymore....
  7. Snipping tool does not save or display screenshot pictures

Snipping tool does not save or display screenshot pictures: There was a weird moment when windows asked me to choose the default snipping tool. There were two similar apps but one was marked "new" and the other wasn't, I chose the old one and it doesn't work anymore....
  8. Microsoft Snipping tool does not become the active Window after taking a screenshot, how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Snipping tool does not become the active Window after taking a screenshot, how...: Usually when you take a screenshot with snipping tool, the snipping tool window becomes the active window and displays the new image. Currently after a snipping screenshot, I have to go find the screenshot because it does not come to the front. How can I have this come to the...
  9. Microsoft Snipping tool does not become the active Window after taking a screenshot, how...

Microsoft Snipping tool does not become the active Window after taking a screenshot, how...: Usually when you take a screenshot with snipping tool, the snipping tool window becomes the active window and displays the new image. Currently after a snipping screenshot, I have to go find the screenshot because it does not come to the front. How can I have this come to the...
  10. how to take screenshot from snipping tool of available wireless networks

how to take screenshot from snipping tool of available wireless networks: There are many screenshots which I tried to take but I do not know how to use snipping tool properly when I click on my wifi connection the snipping tool windows goes away and I can not take a screenshot of that particular section of wifi connection which I wanted to post...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HOW TO STOP THE SCREEN SNIPPING REMINDER FROM SHOWING