Windows 10: How to stop the synchronisation process?

Discus and support How to stop the synchronisation process? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A week ago I installed sims 4 on my pc. Onedrive automatically, which is annoying in itself, decided to link the sims files to itself. I only have 5 GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Caitlin_, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Caitlin_ Win User

How to stop the synchronisation process?

A week ago I installed sims 4 on my pc. Onedrive automatically, which is annoying in itself, decided to link the sims files to itself. I only have 5 GB in total on my personal onedrive, so you can imagine what kind of problem the sims gaming files will create..So, I did the steps I could find on all sorts of websites in order to unlink the files of sims 4 from onedrive. When I click on settings > account > choosing files, and uncheck the games map, it tells me the following:"Certain items which you wish to stop synchronisation of, are still not uploaded on onedrive. Wait until they're up

:)

Caitlin_, Mar 30, 2023
Thema:

How to stop the synchronisation process?

1. How to stop the synchronisation process? - Similar Threads - stop synchronisation process

2. How to stop microsoft processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop microsoft processes: Every time AI.exe processes start, it makes my computer un-useable for a couple of hours. How do we stop these bad microsoft processes from starting up ? I continually kill AI.exe but it keeps coming back.THis is a critical issue, as I cannot use my computer....
  3. How to stop microsoft processes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop microsoft processes: Every time AI.exe processes start, it makes my computer un-useable for a couple of hours. How do we stop these bad microsoft processes from starting up ? I continually kill AI.exe but it keeps coming back.THis is a critical issue, as I cannot use my computer....
  4. How to stop the synchronisation process?

How to stop the synchronisation process?: A week ago I installed sims 4 on my pc. Onedrive automatically, which is annoying in itself, decided to link the sims files to itself. I only have 5 GB in total on my personal onedrive, so you can imagine what kind of problem the sims gaming files will create..So, I did the...
  5. Email synchronisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email synchronisation: Emails deleted from by BT Internet account aren't deleting from my iphone and ipad. Can you help? Simple instructions please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-synchronisation/278625c1-4770-4365-8d8a-acd0087b5cc7
  6. Synchronisation partielle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synchronisation partielle: BonjourJ'ai 2 PC en réseau.Sur l'un les synchronisations fonctionnent bien dans les 2 sens : Ordinateur vers OneDrive et OneDrive vers Ordinateur .Sur l'autre les synchronisations fonctionnent dans le sens oneDrive vers Ordinateur mais pas dans le sens ordinateur/OneDrive....
  7. Synchronisation partielle

Synchronisation partielle: BonjourJ'ai 2 PC en réseau.Sur l'un les synchronisations fonctionnent bien dans les 2 sens : Ordinateur vers OneDrive et OneDrive vers Ordinateur .Sur l'autre les synchronisations fonctionnent dans le sens oneDrive vers Ordinateur mais pas dans le sens ordinateur/OneDrive....
  8. How to synchronise usb with Windows file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to synchronise usb with Windows file: For example I have a word file to windows 10. In the file there is 1 to 20 digits in counting. I have another ms word file in my USB 1 to 19. I want both 1 to 20 in Window's word and 1 to 19 ms word file in my USB. How to do?...
  9. Synchronising speech

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synchronising speech: Using SAPI 5 I want to start each speech text at a specific time into the audio file e.g. 4 sec XXXXXXXXXXX 6.5 sec YYYYYY Is there a tag within <voice required .. to position? Or is there a way of forcing the length of each speech (fill with silence)? Or an easy way to...
  10. Two users are synchronised(?) and I don't know how to stop it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two users are synchronised(?) and I don't know how to stop it.: Two users have the same gmail (I don't know how I managed to do that) and they share the user icon, wallpaper etc How do I change that? submitted by /u/TheWaterDropProphet [link] [comments]...