Windows 10: How to stop Virus & Threat Protection notifications

Discus and support How to stop Virus & Threat Protection notifications in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm using the below settings and yet, I'm receiving the notification also seen below every time a full scan has been completed. Even when no threats... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WebMaximus, Jun 11, 2021.

1. How to stop Virus & Threat Protection notifications

I'm using the below settings and yet, I'm receiving the notification also seen below every time a full scan has been completed. Even when no threats were found. Not sure if it's a bug or something I missed? I'm on Windows 10 21H1.

:)

WebMaximus, Jun 11, 2021

2. How to stop Virus & Threat Protection notifications

I'm using the below settings and yet, I'm receiving the notification also seen below every time a full scan has been completed. Even when no threats were found.

Not sure if it's a bug or something I missed?

I'm on Windows 10 21H1.

How to stop Virus & Threat Protection notifications [​IMG]

How to stop Virus & Threat Protection notifications [​IMG]

WebMaximus, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Disable Virus & Threat Protection Notification

Sorry my bad. Please try this one instead:

> Settings

> Update & Security

> Windows Security

> Click "Open Windows Security"

> Select "Virus & Threat Protection"

> Under Virus & threat protection settings, click the blue link "manage settings"

> Scroll down to Notifications and click the blue link "Change notification settings"

> Make sure all option under Virus & Threat protection notifications are off

- If this did not resolve the problem, please reply back and I will respond as soon as I can. Many thanks!

Leomer L. - Windows 10, Jun 11, 2021
  4. imwhomim Win User

How to stop Virus & Threat Protection notifications

Virus and Threat protection

NOTICE: After, installing 1909 update, Windows Defender, Virus and Threat protection, is / was "OFF". IS this common? Is this a bug? NO MESSAGE appeared in my Notification Area.. ONLY, by chance, did I notice, and turn it back on. I'd suggest.. AT
    ALL TIMES.. 'WHENEVER' MY virus protection is turned off.. BY DEFAULT... I 'SHOULD' BE NOTIFIED! YOUR thoughts on this?

imwhomim, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

How to stop Virus & Threat Protection notifications

1. How to stop Virus & Threat Protection notifications - Similar Threads - stop Virus Threat

2. Virus & threat protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus & threat protection: I am trying to disable Real-time protection, but I must first turn off Tamper protection. But when I try to do that, it says "This setting is managed by your administrator". I have tried going to Registry editor and changing some things, but it didn't work.I also tried...
  3. Virus and Threat Protection Stopped

Virus and Threat Protection Stopped: When I brought up the Windows Security screen, I get message "Threat service has stopped. Restart it now."When I restart, I get message "Unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again",I have restarted twice - some problem.When I bring up the Windows Update...
  4. How to stop Virus & Threat Protection notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop Virus & Threat Protection notifications: I'm using the below settings and yet, I'm receiving the notification also seen below every time a full scan has been completed. Even when no threats were found. Not sure if it's a bug or something I missed? I'm on Windows 10 21H1. 180883
  5. How to disable Virus & Threat Protection notifications

How to disable Virus & Threat Protection notifications: I'm using the below settings and yet, I'm receiving the notification also seen below every time a full scan has been completed. Even when no threats were found.Not sure if it's a bug or something I missed?I'm on Windows 10 21H1....
  6. VIRUS THREAT AND PROTECTION STOPPED WORKING

VIRUS THREAT AND PROTECTION STOPPED WORKING: AS ABOVE HEADING, WINDOWS DEFENDER USED AND ALSO Trustee Endpoint is up and running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-and-protection-stopped-working/e7d1a646-7853-43ba-a31d-e46a95e965d2
  7. Virus And Threat Protection Has Stopped

Virus And Threat Protection Has Stopped: When I try and start Windows Defender to scan my system desktop computer, I get the following message: "Threat service has stopped. Restart it now." After I click on the Restart Now button, the it appears the system is doing something. After a few minutes, I get...
  8. Virus and threat protection Service stopped

Virus and threat protection Service stopped: [ATTACH] I have tried almost all possible way but it doesn't work. After updating today I m facing thins kind of problem. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-service-stopped/d9dfaa94-3118-4eab-8845-f448aee45431
  9. Disable Virus & Threat Protection Notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Virus & Threat Protection Notification: Hello! I've just re-installed Windows to 1909 been stuck on 1809 for the past year and I have disabled Windows Defender from starting. I simply do not need it, and I personally prefer using Malwarebytes for any virus/malware that gets into my system. However, I don't want...
  10. How to disable only "Virus & threat protection" notifications?

How to disable only "Virus & threat protection" notifications?: Using v1809 (which is very important because instructions you write probably won't be relevant for any other version). I use F-Prot antivirus, which I know is not fully integrated into Windows 10. Which is why I keep getting Notifications every time it downloads a new AV...