Windows 10: how to stop win 10 for suspending a application in progress

Discus and support how to stop win 10 for suspending a application in progress in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I log in to the computer in the morning even though not many processes are running but windows suspended our main Application EsiLaw and there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ItSupportgrj, Jul 9, 2019.

1. how to stop win 10 for suspending a application in progress

when I log in to the computer in the morning even though not many processes are running but windows suspended our main Application EsiLaw and there is (eco sign) beside it, how i can stop windows for suspending this application.

as you can see its not resource issue because its 12GB RM and hardly 40% is in use.

please help.

how to stop win 10 for suspending a application in progress 58046902-32a0-4324-8f2d-ccb6adcb6f38?upload=true.jpg

:)

ItSupportgrj, Jul 9, 2019

2. Application showing Suspended

Hi All,

There are few application showing suspended in my window 10. For eg Edge, Cortana, Windows Shell Experience Host etc.

Please suggest.

Regards

Abhijit Mishra

AbhijitMishra, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Task manager suspending games in win 10 pro that were not suspended in win 10 home

I play perfect world international. I depend on leaving my characters on during the night to sell items in my shop. Windows has started to suspend the program every night in Win 10 pro when it did NOT do that in Win 10 home. I need to find out how to
    permanently STOP this from happening. With this particular game the suspend makes the clients disconnect from the server. How do I disable the suspend feature?

CherylThrasher1, Jul 9, 2019
  4. how to stop win 10 for suspending a application in progress

How do I stop a Windows 10 update while in progress?

There are some steps, to
    stop a windows 10 update
    while in progress.

1. In Windows 10 Start menu search bar, you need to type Services and when the same desktop application appear in the search results click to open it.

2. In Services window, you will find out the list of all the services running in the background. You need to scroll down until you find Windows Update service.

3. Here you need to the right click on the Windows Update and from the context menu select Stop. Alternatively, you can click on Stop link available under Windows Update option on the top left side of the window.

Once the Windows Update service is stopped by you manually, this will also prevent Windows 10 Update in progress until you restart the download process again or reboot the system.

Rosswest18, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

how to stop win 10 for suspending a application in progress

1. how to stop win 10 for suspending a application in progress - Similar Threads - stop suspending application

2. Video editor and issues saving to cloud stopping progress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editor and issues saving to cloud stopping progress: I'm working with video editor on my laptop with Windows 10. Everytime it tries to save to the cloud it hangs up and says i'm not connected. I don't care/really need it saved to the cloud anyhow. What can I do?...
  3. How to suspend?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to suspend?: People tell me I can suspend by Alt+Ctrl+Del then right click on the process and click suspend but I don't see suspend in the right click menu Win 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-suspend/3399bc8d-0886-431f-bb50-c3afdf4be929
  4. Task manager suspending games in win 10 pro that were not suspended in win 10 home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task manager suspending games in win 10 pro that were not suspended in win 10 home: I play perfect world international. I depend on leaving my characters on during the night to sell items in my shop. Windows has started to suspend the program every night in Win 10 pro when it did NOT do that in Win 10 home. I need to find out how to permanently STOP this...
  5. Application Suspended While In Use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Suspended While In Use: I work for an online teaching company called Magic Ears. Their tech team couldn't figure out a solution so I figured I would try here. It's a 1v4 video teaching platform. After a few classes (25min each) my camera will freeze on the last frame. The green light will turn off...
  6. How to run blocked application in Win 10 - Bitdefender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to run blocked application in Win 10 - Bitdefender: After an update of Win 10 on 3 PC's, one of them refuses to run any part of the Bitdefender free edition. These 3 PC's all having been running Win 10 and bitdefender for about a year, only one is affected. It displays the message: "This app has been blocked for your...
  7. How to save progress in Windows games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save progress in Windows games?: Hello! Sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't find any threads. I play some Microsoft games, such as Microsoft Mahjong in my Windows 10 computer. I thought that if I install the game in another computer using my Microsoft account, I would be able to see all the...
  8. Apps suspend when minimized, music stops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps suspend when minimized, music stops: On my desktop, when I run a music app in Windows 10, say Plug radio or Tunein, it stops playing music after a second or two of being minimized. If I maximize, it starts playing again. If I change the volume with the keyboard, and the little pop up window with volume, artist,...
  9. Is this Progress

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is this Progress: In windows 7 I could display a map of my workgroup networked computers. Windows 10 does not give me that option. I must use Netgear Genie to do what Windows 10 should do. Is the progress? The only way that Windows 10 works is through Explorer where you can see the...
  10. Windows 10 - How things have progressed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - How things have progressed: I upgraded my Win 7 install to Win 10 Home a few weeks ago. Absolutely hated it for 24 hours, then, as I slowly got to grips with the changes, began to fall in love with it. Had a few glitches at first, but now, thanks to some help from the good folk here, it all runs...