Windows 10: How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing trial office and other trial...

Discus and support How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing trial office and other trial... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I uninstalled the trial version of Office and MyOffice in Windows 10 and installed Office 2016. However, after login the new user, Windows auto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ITMLD, May 27, 2019.

1. ITMLD Win User

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing trial office and other trial...

I uninstalled the trial version of Office and MyOffice in Windows 10 and installed Office 2016.

However, after login the new user, Windows auto install the trial office that was previously uninstalled, resulting in two versions of Office coexisting in the computer (trial office and office 2016). And some trial apps, such as some games.

How do I prevent Windows 10 from automatically installing trial office and MyOffice and some apps from occuring each time a new "local user" or "domain user" logs into a machine? Thanks

:)

ITMLD, May 27, 2019
  2. Bowman Win User

Trial, trial trial, windows 10

Somone, for the love of God please help me. I upgraded to windows 10 last night. I love it so far, BUT, and this is a HUGE BUT, there is a problem. I think it is cortana saying, trial, trial, trial, trial, every 10 seconds or so and IT NEVER STOPS. I have to keep my speakers muted or I will throw my computer out the window.

trial, trial, trial, trial, trial, over and over and over and over and over. Ugh, please help.

Bowman, May 27, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User

Welcome to the forums Bowman ! How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing trial office and other trial... :)

That's hilarious, can you video that? Then we'll try to get to the bottom of it.

Edwin, May 27, 2019
  4. pepanee Win User

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing trial office and other trial...

I looked up "Virtual Audio Cable" online, and that seems to be a program. You can uninstall it (if you're not using it), or if you still use it, then uninstall/reinstall it. If the sound continues, I'm assuming you'd have to purchase a license so she would stop saying "Trial"?

Yet my best suggestion is to uninstall it and find an alternate program. If a program is designed to be annoying, then the features in it are annoying, like-wise.

pepanee, May 27, 2019
Thema:

1. How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing trial office and other trial... - Similar Threads - stop automatically installing

2. Microsoft Office 365 trial

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Office 365 trial: A short time ago I signed up for a free trial of Microsoft office 365. I canceled it before the trial was up. I just recently went into my files to get some financial information. Unbeknownst to me, my pdf/hard copies of my files have been changed to outlook/xhtml files...
  3. How stop free trial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How stop free trial: Do someone know how stop free trial in Microsoft store. I tried to search for answer can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-stop-free-trial/0537cdd8-0e33-49b6-a8c1-0a7216e25689
  4. windows 10 trial

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 trial: Is it still possible to fresh install windows 10 with trial, so that our editor can finish his project and while accounts takes their sweet time to approve for a new license. Adobe cloud has been giving issues with windows 7 Pro lately ....
  5. Windows 10 trial

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 trial: So i built a new pc and i want to install window on it but i cant afford it is there a trial windows 10 so i can put the licensing key at a later time but still be able to use my pc...
  6. Windows 10 'trial'?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 'trial'?: Does anyone know if the windows 10 trial is still available? When you first install windows it used to give you an option to skip the licence key and use a non-activated version. You guys know if this is still possible? submitted by /u/Similars [link] [comments]...
  7. Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trial: I tried downloading a Microsoft game that I previous had and have been playing for 4 years now. Now it is telling me I have to buy something that I already had with my computer when I bought it. What is going on with your new updates. I hate it. I tried reloading and it...
  8. The Office trial expired, what??

in Microsoft Office and 365
    The Office trial expired, what??: I've been running Office 2013 Professional for 4-5 years by now, the system started out as Windows 8.1. During this time the system had been restored from MR backup numerous times and had no issues with the Office licensing. About a week ego, the system had been restored...
  9. TRIAL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TRIAL: Hey so everytime I go to record something or talk with friends on this computer all they hear is "Trial" and when I replay audio I recorded again all I hear is "Trial", any solutions?...
  10. Trial, trial trial, windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Trial, trial trial, windows 10: Somone, for the love of God please help me. I upgraded to windows 10 last night. I love it so far, BUT, and this is a HUGE BUT, there is a problem. I think it is cortana saying, trial, trial, trial, trial, every 10 seconds or so and IT NEVER STOPS. I have to keep my speakers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. please turn off cortana trial trial