Windows 10: How to stop Windows 10 from installing unwanted Store apps

Discus and support How to stop Windows 10 from installing unwanted Store apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Windows 10 now comes with some pre-installed Store apps. This article will guide you on how to prevent or stop the installation,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 20, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

How to stop Windows 10 from installing unwanted Store apps

WinClub, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Papahyooie, Oct 16, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Oct 16, 2018
  4. How to stop Windows 10 from installing unwanted Store apps

Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

How to stop Windows 10 from installing unwanted Store apps

1. How to stop Windows 10 from installing unwanted Store apps - Similar Threads - stop installing unwanted

2. How do I stop Windows 10 installing unwanted apps automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Windows 10 installing unwanted apps automatically?: Dear Microsoft,You didn't manage to solve the issue for the community in the last 7-8 years.Will You ever do it?Can we expect that the unsolicited behavior will change in future Windows versions?Or can You assure that the bloatware installation will continue in future...
  3. How do I stop Windows 10 installing unwanted apps automatically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop Windows 10 installing unwanted apps automatically?: Dear Microsoft,You didn't manage to solve the issue for the community in the last 7-8 years.Will You ever do it?Can we expect that the unsolicited behavior will change in future Windows versions?Or can You assure that the bloatware installation will continue in future...
  4. How do I stop unwanted pop-ups from PC App Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I stop unwanted pop-ups from PC App Store: How do I stop unwanted pop-ups from PC App Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-unwanted-pop-ups-from-pc-app-store/76980791-90e9-4fda-9efc-071986ef1723
  5. How do I stop unwanted pop-ups from PC App Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop unwanted pop-ups from PC App Store: How do I stop unwanted pop-ups from PC App Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-unwanted-pop-ups-from-pc-app-store/76980791-90e9-4fda-9efc-071986ef1723
  6. How do I stop unwanted pop-ups from PC App Store

7. How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store: With older version of MS store, end user are still capable of hiding unused app from their libraries. The hiding option is removed from the recent version of MS Store afte upgrade to Windows 11. Is that any alternative options for end users to hide unwanted apps, other than...
  8. How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store

How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store: With older version of MS store, end user are still capable of hiding unused app from their libraries. The hiding option is removed from the recent version of MS Store afte upgrade to Windows 11. Is that any alternative options for end users to hide unwanted apps, other than...
  9. How to stop windows 10 store automatic apps installing system???

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to stop windows 10 store automatic apps installing system???: This system consuming my data, its so boring for me. Please Answer How to stop windows 10 store automatic apps installing system??? By JoshBa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-windows-10-store-automatic-apps/014f3925-8397-4683-8a09-d26c7e10fb3e"
  10. How to stop unwanted apps from popping up on Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to stop unwanted apps from popping up on Windows 10?: I don't know why, but unwanted ads from some apps (I did not download them) keep popping up from the right side of the screen. I can't even control it on Settings. Please help me. Thanks. P.S. I am using Windows 10....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop windows 10 from installing unwanted apps

2. stop unwanted apps from installing windows 10

3. get rid of unwanted apps windows 10

4. unwanted pandora app installed,
  5. winows 10 prevent candy crush download,
  6. stop windows 10 install of unwanted apps,
  7. stop unwanted store apps,
  8. prevent candy crush from reinstalling