Windows 10: How to stop windows 10 from reconnecting a bluetooth device without turning of BT or...

Discus and support How to stop windows 10 from reconnecting a bluetooth device without turning of BT or... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I remember there being a way to disable BT service via for specific devices via CMD but cant find it on the web right now. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Framed_Previz90, May 12, 2020.

1. How to stop windows 10 from reconnecting a bluetooth device without turning of BT or...

I remember there being a way to disable BT service via for specific devices via CMD but cant find it on the web right now.

submitted by /u/Framed_Previz90
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Framed_Previz90, May 12, 2020
  2. EzioAs Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

Settings > Devices > Bluetooth (turn it on), probably?

Idk, I don't use BT.

EzioAs, May 12, 2020
  3. AndreyT Win User
    Reconnect to an already paired BT device (e.g. headphones)

I have a Windows 10 laptop with Bluetooth and I have Sony BT headphones already paired to that laptop. I use the headphones with different BT source devices. They remember the last device they were connected to. Switching them to another BT source requires active action from the user. In case of Windows 10, I have to open Action Pane, click on the Connect shortcut (which opens a Connect pane), find my headphones in the list and ask Windows to connect to them.

Now, my question is: it there any way to do the same thing without having to go through Action pane? I.e. is there any way to open the Connect pane directly (a keyboard shortcut preferably)? Or maybe there's an old-style (Windows 7-style) window that would allow me to reconnect to a paired device?

AndreyT, May 12, 2020
  4. opojare Win User

How to stop windows 10 from reconnecting a bluetooth device without turning of BT or...

Bluetooth in windows 10

I actually gave up using my bluetooh speaker in Win 10 because so many issues (BSOD, random disconnect, delayed sound, etc).
    There was no problem in Win 8.1, maybe just driver things. Now i use aux cable into my supposedly wireless speaker *Laugh :laugh:

It goes like this:
    1. Buy BT adapter. I have 3 BT/Wi-Fi combo cards. 1 unrecognizable, 1 give BSOD, 1 running fine. So make sure you buy compatible and supported dongle/card.
    2. Install BT driver. Win 10 will install it automatically plug n play.
    3. Turn on BT toggle in Settings - Device - Bluetooth.
    4. Put your headphone into pair mode. Refer to manual.
    5. Headphone will show up in BT settings. Click 'Ready to pair'. If asked code usually 1234 or 0000.
    6. Change playback device in Control Panel - Hardware and Sound - Sound - Playback. Set your headphone into default device.

opojare, May 12, 2020
Thema:

How to stop windows 10 from reconnecting a bluetooth device without turning of BT or...

1. How to stop windows 10 from reconnecting a bluetooth device without turning of BT or... - Similar Threads - stop reconnecting bluetooth

2. Reconnect a recently paired Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reconnect a recently paired Bluetooth device: So I just paired a BT controller and it seems my only way to reconnect when it's needed e.g. a computer restart is literally by removing the device and pairing it again.So how in the world can I reconnect my controller on Windows anyway? In theory, I could connect it using...
  3. Reconnect a recently paired Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reconnect a recently paired Bluetooth device: So I just paired a BT controller and it seems my only way to reconnect when it's needed e.g. a computer restart is literally by removing the device and pairing it again.So how in the world can I reconnect my controller on Windows anyway? In theory, I could connect it using...
  4. Windows 10 Bluetooth devices are disconnected and reconnected intermittently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Bluetooth devices are disconnected and reconnected intermittently: MSI GS30 2M Shadow laptop, with 4th generation i7 processor. Since the latest Windows 10 updates, I’ve been suffering from intermittent Bluetooth disconnections affecting all Bluetooth-connected devices. The Bluetooth devices are disconnected and reconnected again, and it...
  5. K63 BT keyboard fails to reconnect

K63 BT keyboard fails to reconnect: Hi there, I have purchased the corsair K63 wireless keyboard, which worked excellent for 3 weeks, now when I connect via bluetooth, after the keyboard sleeps or is shut down the reconnection fails 90% and when it does connect media keys on the top edge do not work The only...
  6. easier way to reconnect bluetooth device?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    easier way to reconnect bluetooth device?: have bluetooth keyboard. i connected it to computer 1 (c1). works fine. i pressed the bluetooth button to put it into pairing mode, and paired it with computer 2 (c2). it's now paired and connected to c2, and only paired to c1. is there no easy way to reconnect it back to...
  7. how to reconnect bluetooth devices quickly in windows 10

how to reconnect bluetooth devices quickly in windows 10: as many others have experienced, once you connect a Bluetooth device and you lose connection for whatever reason.... there is no option to reconnect the device other than removing the device and re-adding it. There has to be a better way.. in Linux, all i have to do is click...
  8. Bluetooth will not reconnect to removed devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth will not reconnect to removed devices: I have a Logitech Bluetooth Mouse and Microsoft Surface BT keyboard. I have them set up on my Dell with no issues. Recently I needed to connect them to a different PC a surface. So I removed them from the devices screen and connected to the surface - no issues. I have now...
  9. Reconnect to an already paired BT device (e.g. headphones)

Reconnect to an already paired BT device (e.g. headphones): I have a Windows 10 laptop with Bluetooth and I have Sony BT headphones already paired to that laptop. I use the headphones with different BT source devices. They remember the last device they were connected to. Switching them to another BT source requires active action from...
  10. How do I keep Bluetooth device from automatically reconnecting

How do I keep Bluetooth device from automatically reconnecting: I have a computer lab at the school I work at. This summer I bought several Broadcom BCM@0702 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapters and a AIS01F Bluetooth receiver for the speakers. I plugged them in to the USB 3 ports at the back of the computers and updated the drivers once they...