Windows 10: How to stop Windows 10 Network PC to lock due to no physical activity ?

Discus and support How to stop Windows 10 Network PC to lock due to no physical activity ? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, In office network environment, my computer go lockout automatically after few minutes, my power & sleep settings are never go off or sleep. is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by bravealikhan, Jun 25, 2020.

1. How to stop Windows 10 Network PC to lock due to no physical activity ?

Hi,

In office network environment, my computer go lockout automatically after few minutes, my power & sleep settings are never go off or sleep.

is there any way I could stop my windows 10 to logout ?

Thanks

:)

bravealikhan, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Jun 25, 2020
  4. How to stop Windows 10 Network PC to lock due to no physical activity ?

windows 10 wants to activate activated system.

Hello Aleksey,

The Windows activation error 0x8007232B occurs due to the following reasons:

• You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate
      Windows 10 Home or
      Windows 10
      Pro. Try entering a product key that matches the edition of Windows on your device.
    • Or, you might see this error if you're trying to activate your work PC but aren't connected to your workplace's network. If you're connected to your work network and still see this error, you might need to change the network settings. Contact
      your organization's support person for more info.

We recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to troubleshoot Windows activation errors. Also, please confirm if you're able to contact our Answer Desk that was suggested by
    Andre Da Costa.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

How to stop Windows 10 Network PC to lock due to no physical activity ?

1. How to stop Windows 10 Network PC to lock due to no physical activity ? - Similar Threads - stop Network lock

2. Windows 10 pro Activation with physical Windows 10 Pro retail key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro Activation with physical Windows 10 Pro retail key: I understand that Microsoft does not sell Windows 10 online/offline at present. However the Win10 pro retail physical version are available at many stores. And I am found that those are little bit cheap compared to Win11 pro retail from online/offlineMy quarry is that if I...
  3. Windows 10 pro Activation with physical Windows 10 Pro retail key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro Activation with physical Windows 10 Pro retail key: I understand that Microsoft does not sell Windows 10 online/offline at present. However the Win10 pro retail physical version are available at many stores. And I am found that those are little bit cheap compared to Win11 pro retail from online/offlineMy quarry is that if I...
  4. how to activate caps lock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to activate caps lock: how to activate caps lock in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-caps-lock/e2ff7bed-9abc-476b-a25d-5f60f93bfe94
  5. how to activate caps lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate caps lock: how to activate caps lock in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-caps-lock/e2ff7bed-9abc-476b-a25d-5f60f93bfe94
  6. Windows lock and stuck keys (not physically)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows lock and stuck keys (not physically): My windows key would get stuck when ever I boot up gta v I can have tried on screen keyboard and it would stop for a little bit after that my a key gets stuck with control every time I press a it highlights things how do I stop this? submitted by /u/gotemyoudank [link]...
  7. Trouble networking, due to locked wifi icon?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble networking, due to locked wifi icon?: I've been having the a devil of a time trying to get my HP 750 desktop (W10 2004 (19041.572) and MS Surface Pro 6 (W10 1909 (18363.1139) to network together. I am also having trouble getting my Logitech Options to work so that I can use one mouse between the two computers....
  8. How to stop windows 10 from automatically locking

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to stop windows 10 from automatically locking: Hi, My windows 10 recently started locking automatically after two minutes. This is rather annoying and I would like to turn automatically locking off completely, however I can't find the setting for this and I've done a lot of googling for it. I hope any of you can help...
  9. How to find Wireless Devices Physical Locations on a Network?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find Wireless Devices Physical Locations on a Network?: I'm looking for a windows program/app (not linux) or method to find the physical locations of wireless devices on an AP I have setup on my network. I have a suspicion there are people sharing devices with others that are not paying their monthly fee. I need definitive proof...
  10. Windows 10 locked computer due to help desk

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 locked computer due to help desk: Two weeks ago Windows 10 downloaded onto my desktop without me asking. It could not be stopped. I went along with it and it appeared to work for a week. Next time I turned to computer on the home screen appeared after some time but there was no cursor on the screen. The key...