Windows 10: How to stop Windows 7 End of Support Notifications

Discus and support How to stop Windows 7 End of Support Notifications in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 7 is indeed a great operating system. Even after 3 years of Windows 10 release, it has been giving it a tough competition in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 21, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to stop Windows 7 End of Support Notifications

WinClub, Mar 21, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 7 and Office 2010 End of Support

Read more:

How to stop Windows 7 End of Support Notifications [​IMG]
    Tip Windows 10 Specifications & Systems Requirements

How to Upgrade to Windows 10

How to Clean Install Windows 10

Brink, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

1. How to stop Windows 7 End of Support Notifications - Similar Threads - stop End Support

2. Windows 7 and 8.1 support ends next month

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 7 and 8.1 support ends next month: Microsoft plans to end support for Windows 7 and 8.1 on January 10, 2022. The devices won't receive updates anymore after end of support and some programs, like Chrome or Microsoft Edge, won't receive updates anymore either immediately after support end. Some users may...
  3. How to stop "end of support" warnings - Office 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to stop "end of support" warnings - Office 2010: I get it - I get it. Support is ending. I don't care. Hate subscription software. Is there a way to stop the big banner warning every time I open an Office 2010 program? 164934
  4. Licensing End of Support Windows 7 Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Licensing End of Support Windows 7 Virtual Machine: As everyone knows, Windows 7 is no longer supported so I was wondering has the licensing dynamics changed when using it. Specifically using it as a virtual machine on a Windows 10 Pro Hyper-V host. If it must be licensed, what license is require Software Assurance or VDA?...
  5. End of Support notifications for Windows 7 Pro users

in Windows 10 News
    End of Support notifications for Windows 7 Pro users: Microsoft started to inform Windows 7 Home users that support for the operating system was about to run out. From this week on, the notifications will also be shown to users running devices with Windows 7 Pro. The company's Windows 7 operating system will run out of support...
  6. If you don't want end of support notifications on Windows 7, block KB4493132

in Windows 10 News
    If you don't want end of support notifications on Windows 7, block KB4493132: Microsoft announced earlier this month that it would start to show end of support notifications on devices running the company's Windows 7 operating system. Windows 7 support ends in January 2020 for consumer versions of the operating system. Enterprise customers may extend...
  7. Windows 7 to show notifications about upcoming support end

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 7 to show notifications about upcoming support end: PCs that run Windows 7 will show notifications about the upcoming support end starting in April 2019 according to Microsoft. Support for consumer versions of Windows 7 ends on January 14, 2020. Enterprise-customers may extend support by up to three years by paying per-user...
  8. Windows 7 and Office 2010 End of Support

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 7 and Office 2010 End of Support: Make the shift from Windows 7 and Office 2010 to Windows 10 and Office 365. Support for Windows 7 will end on January 14, 2020. Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or technical support for devices running Windows 7 operating systems. That’s why it’s time to...
  9. End of Support Windows 7 and Office 2010

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    End of Support Windows 7 and Office 2010: Just letting you guys know, just letting you greedy guys know, people loved Windows 7 because it was a WORKING operating system and not a home entertainment system crap. There is a xbox for that, I want my computer BE A computer. I do not need netflix "app" on my computer and...
  10. Windows 7 Support ends in three years

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 7 Support ends in three years: One of the most successful operating systems is gradually approaching the end of its life cycle : the extended support of Windows 7 will be completed in three years. This means for all customers with Windows 7 PCs that from January 14, 2020 there will be no security updates,...