Windows 10: How to stop windows from suspending BattlEye launcher automatically?

Discus and support How to stop windows from suspending BattlEye launcher automatically? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I downloaded PUBG on my Windows 10 laptop and everytime I try to run it, my task manager suspends my BattlEye launcher and prevents the game from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dylan Morales, Mar 29, 2023.

1. How to stop windows from suspending BattlEye launcher automatically?

So I downloaded PUBG on my Windows 10 laptop and everytime I try to run it, my task manager suspends my BattlEye launcher and prevents the game from starting. I have researched this quite a bit and nothing works. I checked my specs, CPU, GPU, etc. and everything is compatible to run the launcher. How could I prevent my task manager from automatically suspending my process? Thank you for any helpful responses.

:)

Dylan Morales, Mar 29, 2023

2. Stopping Windows from Suspending Apps Automatically

Hello Landen. I'm Greg, here to help you with this.

Here is how to stop Windows 10 from suspending UWP apps:

https://winresolver.com/how-to-stop-windows-10-...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back, I will have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 29, 2023
  4. jbunch07 Win User

How to stop windows from suspending BattlEye launcher automatically?

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile How to stop windows from suspending BattlEye launcher automatically? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

How to stop windows from suspending BattlEye launcher automatically?

1. How to stop windows from suspending BattlEye launcher automatically? - Similar Threads - stop suspending BattlEye

2. How to stop windows from suspending BattlEye launcher automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop windows from suspending BattlEye launcher automatically?: So I downloaded PUBG on my Windows 10 laptop and everytime I try to run it, my task manager suspends my BattlEye launcher and prevents the game from starting. I have researched this quite a bit and nothing works. I checked my specs, CPU, GPU, etc. and everything is compatible...
  3. How to stop windows from suspending BattlEye launcher automatically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop windows from suspending BattlEye launcher automatically?: So I downloaded PUBG on my Windows 10 laptop and everytime I try to run it, my task manager suspends my BattlEye launcher and prevents the game from starting. I have researched this quite a bit and nothing works. I checked my specs, CPU, GPU, etc. and everything is compatible...
  4. How to stop windows 11 from suspending apps

How to stop windows 11 from suspending apps: I have found that I am unable to work due to windows suspending my Azure VPN connection even if I set the priority to realtime in services and allow to always run the app in the background.What seems to be working is to enable efficiency mode on task manager.This stops the...
  5. How to stop windows 11 from suspending apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop windows 11 from suspending apps: I have found that I am unable to work due to windows suspending my Azure VPN connection even if I set the priority to realtime in services and allow to always run the app in the background.What seems to be working is to enable efficiency mode on task manager.This stops the...
  6. Stopping Windows from Suspending Apps Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopping Windows from Suspending Apps Automatically: I'm trying to troubleshoot potential reasons for why a certain game keeps crashing. I've noticed that, upon entering this specific game, and checking task manager, one of the tasks connected to the game acquires as green leaf icon, and I am informed that the "UWP Process was...
  7. Stopping Windows from Suspending Apps Automatically

Stopping Windows from Suspending Apps Automatically: I'm trying to troubleshoot potential reasons for why a certain game keeps crashing. I've noticed that, upon entering this specific game, and checking task manager, one of the tasks connected to the game acquires as green leaf icon, and I am informed that the "UWP Process was...
  8. Stopping Windows from Suspending Apps Automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How do I stop a program from suspending?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop a program from suspending?: I am going in and out of Minecraft Windows 10 and every time i go out to look at the map of my realm, it enters a suspended state and I leave the realm, and MC takes a second to reload. Is there a way to stop this from happening? submitted by /u/CamCamDaMann [link]...
  10. How to stop Windows from suspending apps?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to stop Windows from suspending apps?: So sometimes apps get "suspended" if the system doesn't want them running in the background. The apps get a green leaf icon in task manager with a tooltip that reads, "This UWP group is suspending processes to improve system performance." I want this function completely...