Windows 10: How to stop Windows from updating this: Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7757

Discus and support How to stop Windows from updating this: Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7757 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, How to stop Windows from updating this: Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7757? My laptop does not like this update. Full screen videos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Presentelaw, Jul 26, 2020.

1. How to stop Windows from updating this: Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7757

Hi,

How to stop Windows from updating this: Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7757?

My laptop does not like this update. Full screen videos turn everything black. The mouse is only slightly working.

I kept uninstalling and deleting it but windows kept downloading and installing it. How do I stop this and not show up on my update list?

Thanks.

:)

Presentelaw, Jul 26, 2020
  2. KulKnight Win User

Intel Display Update

Hi all

I am using Intel Display Drive Version 24.20.100.6286 but the Windows update is degrading my Intel Display Drive Version to 22.20.16.4749

How to stop that update or any suggestions.

KulKnight, Jul 26, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Jul 26, 2020
  4. How to stop Windows from updating this: Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7757

Problem with intel and Geforce Display driver

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

For a better clarity of your issue, please answer these queries below:
    • Do you receive any error code or error message?
    • What is the make and model of the pc?
    I would like to inform you that, you need to login to the PC using the Microsoft Account, to check, if that helps.

Also, I suggest you to install any pending updates on the PC to check, if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the PC and login to the either administrator account or the Microsoft account to check, if that helps.

Then refer to the Microsoft article link below and check, if the issue still persists.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

This issue could occur due to corrupted or incompatible display adaptor device driver or graphic card driver on your system.

Please follow these methods below, and check, if it helps.

Method 1:

Uninstall and reinstall the Intel and Geforce Display driver and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the Intel and Geforce Display driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand Intel and Geforce Display driver in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the Intel and Geforce Display driver and click on “uninstall".

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

e. Download the latest Intel and Geforce Display driver from the manufacturer’s website and reinstall it.

If the issue still persists, follow the Method 2.

Method 2:

This issue occurs due to the outdated Intel and Geforce Display drivers may not be compatible.

The Intel and Geforce Display drivers could be compatible with the previous version of Windows, rather than Windows 10.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the Intel and Geforce Display drivers and reinstall the latest Intel and Geforce Display driver in compatibility mode and check, if it works.

Follow these steps to install the Intel and Geforce Display drivers in compatibility mode.

1. Download the latest Intel and Geforce Display drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Please refer to the below article “How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10” by Mr. Andre Da Costa to update the drivers:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Windows Update may have updated drivers available that may be relevant to your current issue. Many times, updated drivers are listed in the "Optional" section of Windows Update. Install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps.

Please feel free to contact us with more information, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

How to stop Windows from updating this: Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7757

1. How to stop Windows from updating this: Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7757 - Similar Threads - stop updating Intel

2. Cannot update Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323: am not able to update Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323 due to this my display is not working proparly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-update-intel-corporation-display/fb66d8b2-89a9-4cd0-9153-026d5ae87e62
  3. Cannot update Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot update Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323: am not able to update Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323 due to this my display is not working proparly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-update-intel-corporation-display/fb66d8b2-89a9-4cd0-9153-026d5ae87e62
  4. problem with Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323 in windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323 in windows update: i have this update Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323 in windows updates trying to install and failing. i have a more recent version of this driver. can you please block this old update. thank you...
  5. problem with Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323 in windows update

problem with Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323 in windows update: i have this update Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323 in windows updates trying to install and failing. i have a more recent version of this driver. can you please block this old update. thank you...
  6. Error on updating "Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error on updating "Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323": While updating I got an issue like this, this occurred since November -2022 whenever I try to "Download & install" the display driver downloads and installing - 0% then retry...
  7. Error on updating "Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323"

Error on updating "Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323": While updating I got an issue like this, this occurred since November -2022 whenever I try to "Download & install" the display driver downloads and installing - 0% then retry...
  8. Cannot update Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323: Lately I have a screen flickering issue only while playing videos in fullscreen. And I found out that there is an optional update for display driveri.e. 26.20.100.7323 and hoping that this update will fix my issue but whenever I tried to update, it shows installing and...
  9. intel corporation - display - 27.20.100.8189

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel corporation - display - 27.20.100.8189: After getting an update for the intel graphics driver to version intel corporation - display - 27.20.100.8189 my system shows a unique issue, The system did not responds to multiple display option the source is detected by the laptop on hdmi but no display on the second...
  10. Windows 10 update Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7325

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 update Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7325: when I try to start the download, of Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7325 windows update it comes up with = A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install. My computer make is Asus And my Model is...