Windows 10: How to stop Windows Hello Suggestions?

Discus and support How to stop Windows Hello Suggestions? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I don't need it, my password is enough, please stop asking us about this, if we need a different way to log in our computers we will look for it in the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by hinaichigoRozen, Jun 12, 2020.

1. How to stop Windows Hello Suggestions?

I don't need it, my password is enough, please stop asking us about this, if we need a different way to log in our computers we will look for it in the configuration panel, but stop insisting.

How to stop annoying Windows Hello Suggestions?

:)

hinaichigoRozen, Jun 12, 2020

2. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 12, 2020
  4. How to stop Windows Hello Suggestions?

New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

How to stop Windows Hello Suggestions?

1. How to stop Windows Hello Suggestions? - Similar Threads - stop Hello Suggestions

2. How to stop Edge suggestion in windows search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Edge suggestion in windows search bar: Hi,Every time I open the search bar in windows I get this ad for microsoft edge. Does anyone know how to disable it? Pressing the x just makes it re-appear when I next click the search bar. I also cannot find any settings and I believe I have disabled suggestions everywhere...
  3. How to stop Edge suggestion in windows search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop Edge suggestion in windows search bar: Hi,Every time I open the search bar in windows I get this ad for microsoft edge. Does anyone know how to disable it? Pressing the x just makes it re-appear when I next click the search bar. I also cannot find any settings and I believe I have disabled suggestions everywhere...
  4. How to stop Edge suggestion in windows search bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Word Suggestion Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word Suggestion Stopped Working: After last update 04/11/22 for Win 10 Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1679 Word suggestion stopped working on two of our rigs. Any suggestions on how to fix the issue?...
  6. Word Suggestion Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word Suggestion Stopped Working: After last update 04/11/22 for Win 10 Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1679 Word suggestion stopped working on two of our rigs. Any suggestions on how to fix the issue?...
  7. Word Suggestion Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows Hello stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Hello stopped working: hello, I was running a game on my laptop when both my monitors started flashing black and white squares on the screen. it then turned off and started to do some update. Now my windows hello isnt working anymore. i used to be able to login with my fingerprint/PIN as seen in...
  9. Windows Hello Stopped Working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Stopped Working: Hello, My windows hello functions have stopped working. Under sign-in options all options for Face, PIN, and Fingerprint are now ghosted and I cannot clear, remove, or click on anything. I checked the TPM settings and the "Prepare the TPM" option under the "Action" tab is...
  10. Windows Hello stop working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello stop working: Windows Hello was working fine before I reversed an update at the end of March. After some research, I found that : 1. Biometric Device was missing from device manager (as shown in pic, hidden file visible) 2. Helloface.inf is missing from the System file. 3. No biometric...