Windows 10: How to stop windows to adding new languages by itself?

Discus and support How to stop windows to adding new languages by itself? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What wrong with windows? Nothing helpsI removed it from regedit, by cmd and in options.Anyway windows adds additional english language.This problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VytasKilinskas, Feb 9, 2023.

1. How to stop windows to adding new languages by itself?

What wrong with windows? Nothing helpsI removed it from regedit, by cmd and in options.Anyway windows adds additional english language.This problem is following me from windows 10 Now im on windows 11.Please help how to delete this forever.

:)

VytasKilinskas, Feb 9, 2023

2. Adding new language to Windows

I know how to install languages from the list.

What I am interested in is how do NEW languages get added to the language list?

Chai Xiong, Feb 9, 2023
  3. Display Language feature is not available in adding new language

Chinese is display language of my windows 10(accidentally set, i don't know this language). Now, i want to change it to English. When i try to add new language their is three feature available

1. Text to speech
    2. Speech recognition
    3. Handwriting
    i don't find the feature display language. How do get it? Display language setting

and when try to add new language adding new language, Display language feature is not available

R_akibulIslam, Feb 9, 2023
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

How to stop windows to adding new languages by itself?

Random language keeps adding to my language bar

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that a random language gets added
    automatically. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• May I know the language that gets added?

• Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you have not tried the lpksetup command, I would suggest you to give it a try and see if that helps. Refer
    the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold
      Windows logo key + R, to open Run dialog box.

2. Type
      lpksetup and click on OK.

3. Now, select
      Uninstall display language.

4. Select the language that you want to uninstall and click on
      Next.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

How to stop windows to adding new languages by itself?

1. How to stop windows to adding new languages by itself? - Similar Threads - stop adding languages

2. How to stop windows to adding new languages by itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop windows to adding new languages by itself?: What wrong with windows? Nothing helpsI removed it from regedit, by cmd and in options.Anyway windows adds additional english language.This problem is following me from windows 10 Now im on windows 11.Please help how to delete this forever....
  3. Windows keeps adding new languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps adding new languages: HiWindows keeps ADDING ADDITIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGES. Every time I go and delete them all but the come right back to language select. How to remove them permanently? This has been as issue since 2018! :...
  4. Windows keeps adding new languages

Windows keeps adding new languages: HiWindows keeps ADDING ADDITIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGES. Every time I go and delete them all but the come right back to language select. How to remove them permanently? This has been as issue since 2018! :...
  5. Adding new language to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding new language to Windows: Start > Settings > Time & language > Language & region.How does a language get included into the Language & Region?I wanted to include a new language called "Pahauh" into the Language & Region so users can choose to install it and use the appropriate characters, but I'm now...
  6. Adding new language to Windows

Adding new language to Windows: Start > Settings > Time & language > Language & region.How does a language get included into the Language & Region?I wanted to include a new language called "Pahauh" into the Language & Region so users can choose to install it and use the appropriate characters, but I'm now...
  7. Language bar keeps adding languages to itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Language bar keeps adding languages to itself: I don't know why but my language bar keeps adding the English US and/or English US-International options. It is not in the Language preferences > Preferred languages list when I click on it though....
  8. Display Language feature is not available in adding new language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Language feature is not available in adding new language: Chinese is display language of my windows 10accidentally set, i don't know this language. Now, i want to change it to English. When i try to add new language their is three feature available Text to speech Speech recognition Handwriting i don't find the feature display...
  9. Windows added hidden languages by itself, that I can't remove

Windows added hidden languages by itself, that I can't remove: For some reason, after updating Windows, I now have 4 languages for the keyboard instead of 2. When I click on the "ENG" I see this: [ATTACH] I use only Hebrew and English (US) . When choosing "Language preferences", I see this: [ATTACH] Why does it occur? How can I...
  10. Windows keep adding Keyboard by itself & Windows Display Language

Windows keep adding Keyboard by itself & Windows Display Language: Hello Support Team, This is completely frustrating in Windows 10 and I need a solution of that crap. I reinstalled the windows just to try overcome this problem but yet still occurring. THIS IS A BUG OR SOMETHING NEED TO BE LOOKED AT. Here is the problem I have an...