Windows 10: How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc

Discus and support How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i have been using Xbox game bar for a while now without any problems. However recently when reviewing video captures i have found that they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nat Lewis1, Feb 22, 2024.

1. How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc

Hi i have been using Xbox game bar for a while now without any problems. However recently when reviewing video captures i have found that they continually glitch and bug for some reason. I have found few results on how to fix this could you help me?

:)

Nat Lewis1, Feb 22, 2024
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Xbox game bar gallery not showing captures!

Hi Gamerstear11 ,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community Forum.

I hope you're doing well today.

I truly understand that you are having an issue with Xbox game bar that is not showing any captures , let's work on this together for us to fix the issue.

Kindly follow the steps below that could possibly fix the issue.

Fix 1 : Enable game bar in settings

• Go to Settings
    • Then click Gaming icon to continue.
    • go to the Game Bar panel, make sure the option Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Gaming bar is on.
    You may open the link below and follow the steps from there.

[SOLVED] Xbox game bar gallery error - captures not showing up - Microsoft Community

We look forward to your response. If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Fatima

Microsoft Community

Fatima_J, Feb 22, 2024
  3. Xbox Game Bar / Game Capture

Hello,

I am having an issue with the Xbox Game Bar captures. I try to record 3 min. clips of events that happen in game. When I go in my files to review the video, the video does not play. Looks like a screen capture of the video and only audio plays. I have
    tried this on two different video game titles. In one game it works, but does not work on the other game. Anyone else have this issue or knows how to resolve it? Thank you for your time.

- Ryan

theeRYANator, Feb 22, 2024
  4. dalchina Win User

How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc

Unable to "move" Captures folder for Xbox Bar Captures

If you don't have one- create one.

I suggest you create a captures folder in Videos, and use the dialogue to point to it.

This solution is given in the tutorial in the first link of my first post : here it is quoted for you:

How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc 296369d1599485851t-unable-move-captures-folder-xbox-bar-captures-1.png

Please re-read that tutorial.

dalchina, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc

1. How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc - Similar Threads - stop xbox game

2. How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc: Hi i have been using Xbox game bar for a while now without any problems. However recently when reviewing video captures i have found that they continually glitch and bug for some reason. I have found few results on how to fix this could you help me?...
  3. Xbox Game Bar Capture folder is the default "videos" folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game Bar Capture folder is the default "videos" folder: Hello,I'd like to have some help on an issue that I couldn't resolve myself. The default capture location for the Xbox game bar somehow became the default windows video folder and I'd like to return it back to the default setting, where it's a "captures" folder inside of the...
  4. Xbox Game Bar Capture folder is the default "videos" folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Capture folder is the default "videos" folder: Hello,I'd like to have some help on an issue that I couldn't resolve myself. The default capture location for the Xbox game bar somehow became the default windows video folder and I'd like to return it back to the default setting, where it's a "captures" folder inside of the...
  5. Xbox Game Bar Capture folder is the default "videos" folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Xbox game bar captures video and audio not in sync.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar captures video and audio not in sync.: I usually capture the last 5 minutes. The video is ahead of audio and the last 1 minute and 30 seconds of the video will be completely without sound. But this issue only happens to a game called Smite. Capturing all the other games works fine. Hope someone can help me out....
  7. Xbox game bar captures video and audio not in sync.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar captures video and audio not in sync.: I usually capture the last 5 minutes. The video is ahead of audio and the last 1 minute and 30 seconds of the video will be completely without sound. But this issue only happens to a game called Smite. Capturing all the other games works fine. Hope someone can help me out....
  8. Xbox Game Bar / Game Capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar / Game Capture: Hello, I am having an issue with the Xbox Game Bar captures. I try to record 3 min. clips of events that happen in game. When I go in my files to review the video, the video does not play. Looks like a screen capture of the video and only audio plays. I have tried this...
  9. Repair Xbox Game Bar Video Capture?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Repair Xbox Game Bar Video Capture?: I tried to capture a clip from a game i played recently but the video capture seemed to have glitched and only recorded the audio with a black screen. Is there any way of repairing a video capture like this so i can see the video? submitted by /u/SomberSun [link]...
  10. xbox game bar capturing

in Windows 10 Customization
    xbox game bar capturing: This is a pretty niche problem, but whenever i use the capturing feature of game bar using 'win + alt + g' shortcut the file names end up being really long and not very coherent. Is there a way to change what the file names are upon saving because I make a lot of captures...