Windows 10: How to STOP your continues updates

Discus and support How to STOP your continues updates in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am sooo tired of your updates. Why can't it be an option to update? I'm ready to go to a Mac! Also, who asked for an Xbox app?!!!!!!! How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeanMorrow, Oct 15, 2020.

1. How to STOP your continues updates

I am sooo tired of your updates. Why can't it be an option to update? I'm ready to go to a Mac!

Also, who asked for an Xbox app?!!!!!!!

How can I take it off my computer and how can I make it stop updating without asking?

:)

JeanMorrow, Oct 15, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 15, 2020
  4. How to STOP your continues updates

Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

How to STOP your continues updates

1. How to STOP your continues updates - Similar Threads - STOP continues updates

2. Drivers continue to stop working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers continue to stop working: I've been having some problems with random stuff with my laptop HP envy x360. First it was the fingerprint scanner that suddenly stop working, then I couldn't connect my mouse via bluetooh, then I couldn't connect to my smart TV and now I can't connect my phone via cable and...
  3. Drivers continue to stop working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers continue to stop working: I've been having some problems with random stuff with my laptop HP envy x360. First it was the fingerprint scanner that suddenly stop working, then I couldn't connect my mouse via bluetooh, then I couldn't connect to my smart TV and now I can't connect my phone via cable and...
  4. How to fix "It's time to update your device To continue receiving app recommendations,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix "It's time to update your device To continue receiving app recommendations,...: Guys how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-its-time-to-update-your-device-to/f6a067be-880f-4bfa-9fd7-3524c6f739d7
  5. Continuous updates

Continuous updates: I know you want to update to avoid attackers, but every updates can usually damage my PC and I need to wait like 1 hour or 5 hours. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/continuous-updates/0ec4523e-2cf2-4546-9078-8939b6c001f7
  6. does anyone know how to stop an update from continually downloading and installing when it...

does anyone know how to stop an update from continually downloading and installing when it...: how do I stop this app/update FROM CONTINUALLY TRYING TO INSTALL AND WASTING TIMW AND DATA....Android - Net - 3/30/2016 12:00:00 AM - 1.0.0.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-stop-an-update-from/257ee1a1-720e-4342-abf9-aba9664e987c
  7. How to stop receiving features updates COMPLETELY while still continue to receive security...

How to stop receiving features updates COMPLETELY while still continue to receive security...: Microsoft keeps implementing things I found idiotic like the new Search engine and I don't need them. How can I disable them completely, allowing only security updates to install?...
  8. How to stop "Your Phone"

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop "Your Phone": I don't want "Your Phone" running in the background, unasked for. I don't want "Settings". I don't want "Microsoft Edge". I don't want "Microsoft Store". Isn't there SOME way to turn off all this automatic stuff that I don't want and don't need?...
  9. Continuous occurrence of IRP_MJ_CREATE that will not stop.

in Windows 10 Support
    Continuous occurrence of IRP_MJ_CREATE that will not stop.: Hi, This process, and a few that follow, keep occurring every few minutes and starting my 2 non-SDD HDDs. It's infuriating to hear them continuously spin up, stop, and then keep starting again and again. It's been happening a few weeks and I don't know what to do to stop...
  10. Windows 10 update stop error and continuing issues

Windows 10 update stop error and continuing issues: Hi there, for a few weeks now I've had a Windows 10 issue where it tried to do an automatic update and on restart I got the blue screen stop error 0xc000021a. I tried restore point, fix startup etc and nothing worked. Eventually I found info on the net an using dism...