Windows 10: How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop?

Discus and support How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,My apologies if something similar has already been posted.I purchased the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop under a year ago, and it has been fantastic.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PineconeSP, Feb 18, 2022.

1. How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop?

Hello,My apologies if something similar has already been posted.I purchased the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop under a year ago, and it has been fantastic. However, one day when I went to plug in the dongle to my work computer, a message popped up saying:USB Device not recognized.The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it.Try reconnecting the device. If Windows still does not recognize it, your device may not be working properly.I have tried everything to fix this, but to no avail. It seems the set is no longer working whatsoever.As it is stil

:)

PineconeSP, Feb 18, 2022
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 18, 2022
  3. Feelup88 Win User
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard Mouse Black L5V00001 - Unable to Register / Warranty Issue

Hi there, I am trying to link my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard Mouse Black (L5V00001) to my account, but it is not allowing me to do so. I had purchased this item in March 2020 and I am have keyboard issues, and the mouse finish is
    starting to peel off. Would like to submit a warranty claim, but having issues doing so.

Please advise.

Feelup88, Feb 18, 2022
  4. Brian-263 Win User

How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop?

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop L5V-0001

I purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop L5V-0001 and it now is failing me. How do I warranty this unit?

Brian-263, Feb 18, 2022
Thema:

How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop?

1. How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop? - Similar Threads - submit warranty claim

2. Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse: I need to submit a claim as my Keyboard disconnects from the bluetooth USB while the number pad and mouse continue to work. I can't see anywhere where this can be done properly on the website. There is similar complaints online as these products don't have a serial number. I...
  3. Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse: I need to submit a claim as my Keyboard disconnects from the bluetooth USB while the number pad and mouse continue to work. I can't see anywhere where this can be done properly on the website. There is similar complaints online as these products don't have a serial number. I...
  4. Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Submit Warranty Claim on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard

Submit Warranty Claim on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard: Keyboard is working on and off and will not consistently work. I have tried to submit an Order but keep getting a message saying we cannot complete this order. The keyboard is still under warranty until 11/3/23, so please advise on path forward to fix the issue....
  6. How do I submit a support ticket for warranty claims?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I submit a support ticket for warranty claims?: Either I'm stupid or this whole thing has become cyclical. The phone number for support directs users to this forum. The warranty site seems to only cover surface and xbox. I'm given this pop up when I try to click on "check warranty status" so I can start the process but...
  7. How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop?: Hello,My apologies if something similar has already been posted.I purchased the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop under a year ago, and it has been fantastic. However, one day when I went to plug in the dongle to my work computer, a message popped up saying:USB Device not...
  8. How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop?

How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop?: Hello,My apologies if something similar has already been posted.I purchased the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop under a year ago, and it has been fantastic. However, one day when I went to plug in the dongle to my work computer, a message popped up saying:USB Device not...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: Hi I've just bought a microsoft sculpt ergonomic desktop to use with my microsoft surface pro but only the mouse works, the keyboard and number pad are not working. I see a lot of other people have posted the same issue and i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: I need help with connecting the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop tomy computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop/2e929d61-af2e-46ef-ba70-003ea0c721d6