Windows 10: How To Submit Ideas For Game Re releases On Microsoft

Discus and support How To Submit Ideas For Game Re releases On Microsoft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So I have three PC games from my childhood that I would personally love for Microsoft to re release on Steam or Windows Store. These three... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KeiferBly, Jul 31, 2018.

1. KeiferBly Win User

How To Submit Ideas For Game Re releases On Microsoft

Hello,

So I have three PC games from my childhood that I would personally love for Microsoft to re release on Steam or Windows Store.

These three games are:

The Neverhood (1996)

The Simpsons Hit & Run (2003)

Sim Theme Park/Theme Park World (1999)

Is there a current way to submit these ideas to Microsoft for consideration?

Thank you.

:)

KeiferBly, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Marco Gav Win User

Windows 10 Google Chrome not working

Hi,

We suggest that you submit your ideas for improvement for Microsoft Edge as a feedback. You can submit a feedback by following these steps:

• Press the Start button.

• Type and select Windows Feedback.

• Select Add new feedback.

• Fill out and submit the form.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Submitting VBIOS to database using GPU-Z

Maybe a stupid question, but:
    How do I submit a VBIOS to the database using GPU-Z?

The database's page says that GPU-Z can be used to submit BIOSes, but I haven't been able to find that option in GPU-Z.

Thanks,
    .NetRolller 3D

Oh, and also, I suggest reporting VBIOS build date instead of card release date - IMO it is a much more important piece of information.

EDIT: Found the option, but GPU-Z claims that the BIOS is already in the database. On the database page, though, only an older BIOS is listed for Quadro FX 770M.
    The BIOS file is attached.

.NetRolller 3D, Jul 31, 2018
  4. How To Submit Ideas For Game Re releases On Microsoft

Idea For XBOX & Windows Shop.

Your suggestion posted here won't be seen by any of the people/departments you want to reach.

Submit Xbox suggestions at

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas

Suggest Windows 10 Gaming ideas through the

Windows 10 Feedback App.

Don

Don Varnau, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

How To Submit Ideas For Game Re releases On Microsoft

1. How To Submit Ideas For Game Re releases On Microsoft - Similar Threads - Submit Ideas Game

2. Some ideas for the next release of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some ideas for the next release of Windows: My brother told me to say I'm 13 years old because he said my reply was good, he said.1. Transparency in window title bars similar to Windows 7, of course not aero.2. Ability to transfer files and settings and users from Windows 10 or Windows 11.1. Also, an app for Windows 7...
  3. Some ideas for the next release of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some ideas for the next release of Windows: My brother told me to say I'm 13 years old because he said my reply was good, he said.1. Transparency in window title bars similar to Windows 7, of course not aero.2. Ability to transfer files and settings and users from Windows 10 or Windows 11.1. Also, an app for Windows 7...
  4. How to create a URL to submit the app to the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create a URL to submit the app to the Microsoft Store: I would like to list my own apps on the Microsoft Store.If I am submitting an app to the Microsoft Store, I need to create a direct link tohttps://www.contoso.com/contosoapp/downloads/1.1/setup.exeIt appears that the URL must contain both the version information and the...
  5. How to create a URL to submit the app to the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create a URL to submit the app to the Microsoft Store: I would like to list my own apps on the Microsoft Store.If I am submitting an app to the Microsoft Store, I need to create a direct link tohttps://www.contoso.com/contosoapp/downloads/1.1/setup.exeIt appears that the URL must contain both the version information and the...
  6. Any ideas to when Microsoft's Project Latte will release???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any ideas to when Microsoft's Project Latte will release???: Hey guys, microsoft, a while ago announced project latte that would bring compatibility of most android apps to windows... any ideas to when it will be released??? its incredibly exciting! submitted by /u/JPtheJOKERtg [link] [comments]...
  7. How to submit actionable game performance feedback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to submit actionable game performance feedback: Hello, Thank you to everyone who has been submitting feedback to us through the Feedback Hub app. Your feedback is valuable to us, however, please be sure to explain specific details and capture a recording of the problem you are seeing so we have enough information to...
  8. KDE: How to submit an app to the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KDE: How to submit an app to the Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aKateDev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dr1nrm/kde_how_to_submit_an_app_to_the_microsoft_store/
  9. How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight: How do I submit images to Microsoft for their Spotlight / Bing library? These are the images shown in Windows 10 login screen. I searched on internet but could not find an answer....
  10. Microsoft has re-released Win 95 game Hover, Works in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft has re-released Win 95 game Hover, Works in Windows 10: I've found that Microsoft has re-released an old game that came free with Windows 95, Microsoft Hover. It now runs in Windows 10 and is free in the Microsoft Store. Microsoft Hover is a game where you drive a sort of hovercraft / bumper car to collect flags and other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. submit ideas to microsoft