Windows 10: How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight

Discus and support How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I submit images to Microsoft for their Spotlight / Bing library? These are the images shown in Windows 10 login screen. I searched on internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Prageeth Thrikawala, Sep 8, 2019.

1. How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight

How do I submit images to Microsoft for their Spotlight / Bing library? These are the images shown in Windows 10 login screen.
    I searched on internet but could not find an answer.

:)

Prageeth Thrikawala, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Jheuel Win User

Submitting images to Spotlight Lock Screen Photos

WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE SPOTLIGHT LOCK SCREEN PHOTOS?

I am an avid nature lover and I have a travel bucket list. This list has grown as a result of seeing the photos on the Spotlight Lock Screen. I really appreciate the links they include to find out more about the location. It truly inspires me to want to
    visit these places one day.

I have the good fortune to live in a beautiful country with truly picturesque locations that many people do not know about. I have explored numerous parts of Trinidad's Northern Range and wish others could behold its beauty.

My question/thought/suggestion is:

• How do they choose those images?
    • How can someone submit/suggest images to be included and shared with the rest of the Windows community?
    We shouldn't be selfish and I wish more persons could experience and witness my twin-island home of Trinidad and Tobago. I, or anyone else should be able to share that through the Windows Spotlight Lock Screen Photos!

Jheuel, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Microsoft should really let people submit the IMAGES for Spotlight.

I suggest that Microsoft starts accepting images from public to add to the Spotlight. I mean, that's how Google made it's Google Photos and Chromecast popular.

Photography is my hobby, and I'd really like to submit images to Microsoft in order to have them in Spotlight for everyone to see and use as their wallpaper.

I am a Pro user on flickr, and most of my images are uploaded there. I'd certainly make my move to OneDrive.... if Microsoft promises exciting new features; just like what it did with Microsoft Office(taking it online).

Just a suggestion. How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight :)

asifakberali, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Wes123(2) Win User

How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight

How do I submit photos for the Spotlight feature?

Hi, I was wondering how I can submit photos for the spotlight feature in Windows 10? Thank you!

Wes123(2), Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight

1. How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight - Similar Threads - submit photos Microsoft

2. Submitting a photo that can be used for a screen saver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Submitting a photo that can be used for a screen saver: How can we submit images to be used for windows screen saver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/submitting-a-photo-that-can-be-used-for-a-screen/66b9768a-6c2b-4f2e-a57c-f957c715438f
  3. How can I change the Spotlight photos?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change the Spotlight photos?: I love the Spotlight photos, many of them are truly beautiful. Some of them aren't so good, or that I don't find personally appealling. But I have been making a critical error: I have been clicking on "Do you like this image", and now I am getting more and more of the same,...
  4. How can I change the Spotlight photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the Spotlight photos?: I love the Spotlight photos, many of them are truly beautiful. Some of them aren't so good, or that I don't find personally appealling. But I have been making a critical error: I have been clicking on "Do you like this image", and now I am getting more and more of the same,...
  5. How can I change the Spotlight photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. KDE: How to submit an app to the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KDE: How to submit an app to the Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aKateDev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dr1nrm/kde_how_to_submit_an_app_to_the_microsoft_store/
  7. how I can submit my photos to Microsoft for their screen saver

how I can submit my photos to Microsoft for their screen saver: Hi I would like to send my photos to Microsoft for their use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-submit-my-photos-to-microsoft-for-their/5a243285-1df9-4775-8057-d6e9e5f1d755
  8. Microsoft should really let people submit the IMAGES for Spotlight.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft should really let people submit the IMAGES for Spotlight.: I suggest that Microsoft starts accepting images from public to add to the Spotlight. I mean, that's how Google made it's Google Photos and Chromecast popular. Photography is my hobby, and I'd really like to submit images to Microsoft in order to have them in Spotlight for...
  9. window's spotlight photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    window's spotlight photos: so let's say I had a photo I thought was worthy of a window´s spotlight. would it be possible to submit my photo with the information or does windows hire its photographers? has there been a competition or anything?...
  10. Submitting photos to Microsoft / sending my own photos to Microsoft

Submitting photos to Microsoft / sending my own photos to Microsoft: Hello! Does anybody know where I can send photos to Microsoft to notice my shots? I would like to share my photos, as other photographers also do, who are displayed with their work on the windows screensaver (edit: I actually meant the lockscreen, I think they call it the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to give photos to windows spotlight

2. submitting photos to microsoft themes

3. how to submit photos for windows

4. How to submit photos in Windows Spotlight,
  5. submit windows 10 spotlight images,
  6. how to submit photos to windows spotlight for consideration,
  7. how to submit pictures to windows spotlight,
  8. how to submit photos to windows spotlight,
  9. submit photos for microsoft windows spotlight,
  10. submit spotlight images,
  11. submitting photos for microsoft spotlight,