Windows 10: How to sue Microsoft for being digital Robber Baron's

Discus and support How to sue Microsoft for being digital Robber Baron's in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; One Drive is malicious software that cannot be turned off in any permanent form, is dysfunctional, does not allow easy access to data unless it's been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Talon 808, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Talon 808 Win User

How to sue Microsoft for being digital Robber Baron's

One Drive is malicious software that cannot be turned off in any permanent form, is dysfunctional, does not allow easy access to data unless it's been uploaded to the 5 gb free cloud, etc. My plan is small claims court followed by a youtube video on there abuse and with enough activity a large law firm may embrace a class action lawsuit. We could begin with this= Mail a Notice of Dispute first. If you have a dispute and our customer service representatives can’t resolve it, send a Notice of Dispute by U.S. Mail to Microsoft Corporation, ATTN: LCA ARBITRATION, One Microsoft Way, Redmond,

:)

Talon 808, Jun 19, 2021

2. SINCE WINDOW UPDATE BRIDGE BARON 25 WILL NOT RELAUNCH

Hi Vivien,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please answer the below question to understand the situation better.

Which was the update installed?

As you have the DVD ,I would suggest you to install the Bridge baron in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Find the Game installer file location.
    • Right-click on the setup.exe file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.
    • Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Reply us if you have any further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Bridge Baron 23 not working in Windows 10

Original Title: Bridge Baron 23

Bridge Baron 23 worked on Windows 10 until about 2 weeks ago. Now when I click on icon it says Bridge Baron 23 is already running. I close the pop up but program does not work. Help!!

Also, Microsoft solitaire collection will not open.

Ken1943_44136, Jun 19, 2021
  4. How to sue Microsoft for being digital Robber Baron's

Sue microsoft

I have a hp2000 laptop and I want to sue Microsoft for ruining it. I downloaded when it came available in email.

TinaMartinrt, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

How to sue Microsoft for being digital Robber Baron's

1. How to sue Microsoft for being digital Robber Baron's - Similar Threads - sue Microsoft being

2. Can i sue Microsoft for revenue lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i sue Microsoft for revenue lost: Can I sue Microsoft for revenue lost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sue-microsoft-for-revenue-lost/87526286-35a6-4ff0-b4ea-4d7b5e97d0f7
  3. Can i sue Microsoft for revenue lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i sue Microsoft for revenue lost: Can I sue Microsoft for revenue lost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sue-microsoft-for-revenue-lost/87526286-35a6-4ff0-b4ea-4d7b5e97d0f7
  4. I sue you.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I sue you.: Dear Mr.Gates im getting trolled/mobbed via a windows product that belongs originally to you. I sue you for that, just making things clear it will sooner or later reach you. Thank you & thank the troll that is continuing trolling after i sued him 3 or 4 times....
  5. I sue you.

I sue you.: Dear Mr.Gates im getting trolled/mobbed via a windows product that belongs originally to you. I sue you for that, just making things clear it will sooner or later reach you. Thank you & thank the troll that is continuing trolling after i sued him 3 or 4 times....
  6. Can I sue you??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I sue you??: i am extreamly dissatified with your servicies and i want to sue you for 2000 robux dollars. that is a 2 with four zeros. you guys are just not as good as mcdonalds. when I was a kid I used to like eating hula burgers, but they dont serve them anymore. thsat is why I really...
  7. Can I sue you??

Can I sue you??: i am extreamly dissatified with your servicies and i want to sue you for 2000 robux dollars. that is a 2 with four zeros. you guys are just not as good as mcdonalds. when I was a kid I used to like eating hula burgers, but they dont serve them anymore. thsat is why I really...
  8. Western Digital Passport Not Being Detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Western Digital Passport Not Being Detected: This happened suddenly. I bought a new cable. Still doesn't work. The passport is definitely powering up. My OS is Windows 10. Can anyone help?...
  9. how to set back system or how mutch to sue microsoft..?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to set back system or how mutch to sue microsoft..?: i let the automatic refresh do its work on win10. after it was done i cannot log in.. after typing my password, i reach a white screen with a "sound commands" something, but it does not let me accept or do anything. now, i would need my pc asap for business. so my two...
  10. I plan to sue Microsoft Corporation

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I plan to sue Microsoft Corporation: If the only way to get attention from a human being at Microsoft Corporation is by filing a lawsuit in small claims court, that is exactly what I plan to do. It does not matter to me whether I win the lawsuit or not; I simply need to draw public attention to the fact that a...