Windows 10: How to Supply Windows Location Services with NMEA GPS Data Via MQTT

Discus and support How to Supply Windows Location Services with NMEA GPS Data Via MQTT in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,I have a question about getting my lattePanda Delta 3 864 with Windows 10 Pro to use NMEA GPS data fed to a locally served Eclipse MQTT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HopWorksEmbeddedImaginati, May 19, 2023.

1. How to Supply Windows Location Services with NMEA GPS Data Via MQTT

Hello,I have a question about getting my lattePanda Delta 3 864 with Windows 10 Pro to use NMEA GPS data fed to a locally served Eclipse MQTT server/broker-deprecated. I have a Beitian BN-880 connected to a PI Pico W that feeds GPS data to a MQTT server running on Windows 10 Pro on the lattePanda. It works great! But I want Windows Location Services to use that GPS data exclusively for now, more further down. This is for a Car Computer. The lattePanda Delta 3 has 2 M.2 slots and I have a cell module in one of them. I am sure once it is within service range, Windows will use it to assist f

:)

HopWorksEmbeddedImaginati, May 19, 2023

2. NMEA data output

HALLO,

anyone knows what type of NOKIA phone can send out GPS data in NMEA 0183 format?I need this data to be read by my variometer device.

Thanks

technikalf, May 19, 2023
  3. Free NMEA server for windows?

Hi,

I need a NMEA server for Windows. I have only seen them for Linux.

By NMEA server, I mean something that will transmit NMEA data over a network.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Chris

aximbigfan, May 19, 2023
  4. fvisagie Win User

How to Supply Windows Location Services with NMEA GPS Data Via MQTT

App for transmitting GPS NMEA to PC?

Hi All,

I've been looking for an app to use on my E52 (S60 3rd Ed A-GPS) to transmit GPS location information in NMEA format to my PC. Either Bluetooth or USB would be OK, but unfortunately I haven't had any success. I did come across the source code for NMEAXmit
    on the developer forums, but unfortunately I'm no developer...

Is there any suitable app you can recommend or does anybody know where I can download the executable of NMEAXmit?

Many thanks,

Francois

fvisagie, May 19, 2023
Thema:

How to Supply Windows Location Services with NMEA GPS Data Via MQTT

1. How to Supply Windows Location Services with NMEA GPS Data Via MQTT - Similar Threads - Supply Location Services

2. How to Supply Windows Location Services with NMEA GPS Data Via MQTT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Supply Windows Location Services with NMEA GPS Data Via MQTT: Hello,I have a question about getting my lattePanda Delta 3 864 with Windows 10 Pro to use NMEA GPS data fed to a locally served Eclipse MQTT server/broker-deprecated. I have a Beitian BN-880 connected to a PI Pico W that feeds GPS data to a MQTT server running on Windows 10...
  3. How to Supply Windows Location Services with NMEA GPS Data Via MQTT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Supply Windows Location Services with NMEA GPS Data Via MQTT: Hello,I have a question about getting my lattePanda Delta 3 864 with Windows 10 Pro to use NMEA GPS data fed to a locally served Eclipse MQTT server/broker-deprecated. I have a Beitian BN-880 connected to a PI Pico W that feeds GPS data to a MQTT server running on Windows 10...
  4. GPS NMEA 0183 Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPS NMEA 0183 Data: My Tablet updated to Win 11 build 22H2. None of the Prolific drivers will work. Have updated all the Intel driver and Bluetooth drivers. Still can not stream data from a GPS-5 GPS Receiver nor a GlobalSat BU353N5. Although a Garmin Glo 2 will Pair with the tablet, it will NOT...
  5. GPS NMEA 0183 Data

GPS NMEA 0183 Data: My Tablet updated to Win 11 build 22H2. None of the Prolific drivers will work. Have updated all the Intel driver and Bluetooth drivers. Still can not stream data from a GPS-5 GPS Receiver nor a GlobalSat BU353N5. Although a Garmin Glo 2 will Pair with the tablet, it will NOT...
  6. Windows 10 GPS Location Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 GPS Location Issue: I moved from my old address in the US over a year and a half ago, yet every time I run location services on an app, or in a browser including Chrome, Edge, or Firefox it populates my Memphis, TN address. I currently live in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I have tried everything,...
  7. Is there a way to set GPS location manually?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to set GPS location manually?: I googled it and the only thing I found was the FakeGPS Sensor Driver. I followed their instructions but it didn't work. btw I'm not looking for VPNs submitted by /u/Kageyama_Ritsu [link] [comments]...
  8. Data Supplied of Wrong type

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Supplied of Wrong type: I've been researching for weeks regarding this problem. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8+ and have tried with various USB2.0 and 3.0 and firewire cables to copy documents and photos from both internal and external storage to Windows 10 laptops. Every other version of Windows...
  9. Windows 10 1903 - Location service GPS / GNSS not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1903 - Location service GPS / GNSS not working: I have a UBlox 7 GPS / GNSS USB stick that is working on 1809 on 2 different devices and not working on 1903 on 2 different devices (4 devices tested total) I've done the obvious of making sure location permissions are on and I have the correct sensor driver (v2.40)...
  10. How to read GPS data on photos

How to read GPS data on photos: Hi all, I have found the GPS data on my photos (latitude and longitude) but can't work out how to read it. For example, if I plug in the first two numbers into Google Maps (eg. 35 41, 139 34) I get an approximate location, but not exact. I suspect the long decimal number...