Windows 10: how to swipe (left and right) on a multi post's of Instagram at windows 10

Discus and support how to swipe (left and right) on a multi post's of Instagram at windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi I can't move between (Swipe) multi post at Instagram on my PC with have windows 10 Please help my how to check another page on multi post on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Payam.N, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Payam.N Win User

how to swipe (left and right) on a multi post's of Instagram at windows 10

hi

I can't move between (Swipe) multi post at Instagram on my PC with have windows 10

Please help my how to check another page on multi post on my PC.

best regards

:)

Payam.N, Nov 4, 2019

2. Swipe on multiple posts in Instagram for Windows 10

while using it on general instagram page using two fingers swipe would take you to camera or message section.....you have to go the person/group instagram page and then swipe to view the multi photos

PeterThakur, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Swipe on multiple posts in Instagram for Windows 10

I think that pretty much cleans Microsoft's hands here..

Instagram devs must have assigned mouse scroll to swipe actions (up down, left right) completely forgetting that PCs have them arrow keys how to swipe (left and right) on a multi post's of Instagram at windows 10 :D

Do you guys know if there is any place for feedback on Instagram's Win app?

I'm guessing the store is our go to place? I wonder how much they care actually...

Tiziano Di Rauso, Nov 4, 2019
  4. how to swipe (left and right) on a multi post's of Instagram at windows 10

Swipe on multiple posts in Instagram for Windows 10

if you hover over the post and swipe left or right with 2 fingers, that moves the posts, but it also moves the whole page. (so if I swipe right it swipes the page to my dms, if I swipe left from the home page, it swipes to the camera). It might be my computer
    being dumb but idk. Let me know how it works for you, because I'm still curious.

zurihodgins, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

how to swipe (left and right) on a multi post's of Instagram at windows 10

1. how to swipe (left and right) on a multi post's of Instagram at windows 10 - Similar Threads - swipe left right

2. Left is right, right is left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left is right, right is left: I want to switch the monitors so my single-screen taskbar is on the left monitor, not on the right. I tried using settings, switching cables, etc., without success. I'm sure that there's something simple that I'm missing....
  3. Left is right, right is left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left is right, right is left: I want to switch the monitors so my single-screen taskbar is on the left monitor, not on the right. I tried using settings, switching cables, etc., without success. I'm sure that there's something simple that I'm missing....
  4. Windows 11 Right swipe bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Right swipe bar: I have a surface pro 7 and often use it as a tablet to draw. When I had windows 10, I would touch the screen and swipe to the right so that I can adjust things, like brightness, Bluetooth connection, etc.But with the windows 11 update, I cant find this option. When I swipe...
  5. Windows 11 Right swipe bar

Windows 11 Right swipe bar: I have a surface pro 7 and often use it as a tablet to draw. When I had windows 10, I would touch the screen and swipe to the right so that I can adjust things, like brightness, Bluetooth connection, etc.But with the windows 11 update, I cant find this option. When I swipe...
  6. Multi Finger Taps and Swipes not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multi Finger Taps and Swipes not working: Bought a used Spectre x360 and wasn't happy with the Synaptics touchpad as it wasn't familiar and didn't have the two finger swipe to go back functionality. It would only scroll the web page left or right. So after pretty extensive Googling, I downloaded and installed the...
  7. Help! I can't Post to Instagram!

Help! I can't Post to Instagram!: I am new to the community, but not to Microsoft, so forgive me for multiple questions...I use the Instagram Business for my Fine art practice. However, IG quit allowing Windows users to post from the IG App for Windows in early 2020. They suggested logging on thru my Chrome...
  8. how to swipe pictures in instagram

how to swipe pictures in instagram: i need to swipe pics in instagram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-swipe-pictures-in-instagram/dd0bb735-3832-45e4-80ca-88c60baa64cd
  9. Finger left and right swipe is not working in Lenovo touch screen laptop with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Finger left and right swipe is not working in Lenovo touch screen laptop with windows 10: Hi I am using "two" Lenovo touch screen laptops with Windows 10 to test a feature on this page https://codepen.io/willalanjohnson/pen/bdmWVe . The feature should work when swiping on screen and should not work with mouse. The touch-swipe feature is working good on one pc....
  10. Windows 10 Tablet does not allow left the right swiping but works on laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Tablet does not allow left the right swiping but works on laptop: I am unable to swipe left to right and have auxillary menu come up as I am in Android and iOS using the same code. This is a mobile based app on Windows 10 tablet. I have tried to find the settings for Devices to enable this as was required in Win 8.1. Is there a solution...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. swipe left or right on instagram