Windows 10: How to Switch Back From Hyper V Administrator account to Administrator Account.

Discus and support How to Switch Back From Hyper V Administrator account to Administrator Account. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear sir, I was working on my System on 22nd july 2020 i was unable to install an application. I tried 3-4 times but i was unable to install the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by harshitagarwal1007, Jul 28, 2020.

1. How to Switch Back From Hyper V Administrator account to Administrator Account.

Dear sir,

I was working on my System on 22nd july 2020 i was unable to install an application. I tried 3-4 times but i was unable to install the application. while i was checking for the Administrator Account i mistakenly Clicked on Hyper V Administrator Account and saved it.
    I am using a Single account on Windows 10 home Edition.
    I tried a lot as much as i can but i am unable to undo this issue or get back to Administrator account.
    If i reset my C drive i won't be able to update Windows 7 to Windows 10.
    Kindly Guide me / help me How can i Get back to Administrator account type.

Thanks & Regards
    Harshit Agarwal

:)

harshitagarwal1007, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

3. Floki Win User
    Administrator Account

One of our user changed their administrator account to a local account. I'm trying to change it back to an administrator account, but you are always asked to sign in as the administrator. Kind of like a catch 22 situations -- does any one have a suggestion?

Thanks,

Floki, Jul 28, 2020
  4. angus Win User

How to Switch Back From Hyper V Administrator account to Administrator Account.

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

How to Switch Back From Hyper V Administrator account to Administrator Account.

1. How to Switch Back From Hyper V Administrator account to Administrator Account. - Similar Threads - Switch Hyper Administrator

2. Hyper V administration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper V administration: Hi all,I have 3 host on Win Server 2016 running Hyper V and clustering. Recently not able to live migrate some VM from Host 1 to 3 or Host 2 to 3.Below are the errors i encounteris below a network issue ?...
  3. Hyper V administration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper V administration: Hi all,I have 3 host on Win Server 2016 running Hyper V and clustering. Recently not able to live migrate some VM from Host 1 to 3 or Host 2 to 3.Below are the errors i encounteris below a network issue ?...
  4. How to switch a user account to an administrator account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch a user account to an administrator account?: I made a stupid mistake and make the only account on my laptop into a user instead of an administrator and now I can't switch it back. When I try to do so in the settings it would prompt me to log in as an administrator but because my personal account is the only account on...
  5. How to switch a user account to an administrator account?

How to switch a user account to an administrator account?: I made a stupid mistake and make the only account on my laptop into a user instead of an administrator and now I can't switch it back. When I try to do so in the settings it would prompt me to log in as an administrator but because my personal account is the only account on...
  6. How to change from standard account to an administrator account

How to change from standard account to an administrator account: Hi, I accidentally changed my one and only admin account on windows 8.1 to a regular account guest. Now, I can't make any changes to user accounts, only admin account users can do that. How do I fix this?...
  7. how to change from administrator account to standard account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change from administrator account to standard account: I would like to change from an administrator account to a standard account. Is there a way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-from-administrator-account-to/429d068f-5f2e-484e-a2f1-c37592200845
  8. how to change from administrator account to standard account

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change from administrator account to standard account: I would like to change from an administrator account to a standard account. Is there a way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-from-administrator-account-to/429d068f-5f2e-484e-a2f1-c37592200845
  9. Switched Administrator Account - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Switched Administrator Account - Windows 10: I am using my sons old computer as he got a new one. He was the admin on the old computer, so I created a new admin account for me, and then deleted his account, so I now use my account to sign in to the computer. When I did this, I noticed that a new account in the Users...
  10. Unable to switch back to user account from administrator account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to switch back to user account from administrator account: I switched to Administrator account to change the folder name in c drive. But i am unable to switch back to my user account. I am getting an error message saying unable to log into user account. I searched the web and tried some of the solutions like switching to safe mode...