Windows 10: How to switch desktop back to old style?

Discus and support How to switch desktop back to old style? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is the new style that updated. [IMG] This is the style I want to go back to. [ATTACH] How do I change this back?!?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mjreed12211, Jul 9, 2020.

1. How to switch desktop back to old style?

This is the new style that updated.
    How to switch desktop back to old style? [​IMG]
    This is the style I want to go back to. How to switch desktop back to old style? d9b5787a-d445-4388-8630-4acf74d92016?upload=true.jpg

How do I change this back?!?

:)

Mjreed12211, Jul 9, 2020

2. Want old desktop back

• What old desktop?
    • What new desktop?
    • Vista is still getting updates?

Bruce Hagen, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 switching desktops (bug)

• Press 'Windows' key. It opens the 'Start' menu.
    • Switch to any other desktop than current desktop using 'Ctrl' + 'Windows' + '->' (or '<-')
    • Press escape ( to get rid of 'start' menu)
    When I am taken back to the old desktop ( from where I switched to the new desktop).

Is this a bug ? Sometimes while switching desktops, I accidentally press the windows key which reproduces this issue and it is irritating.

Preet Sai Mutneja, Jul 9, 2020
  4. How to switch desktop back to old style?

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

How to switch desktop back to old style?

1. How to switch desktop back to old style? - Similar Threads - switch desktop old

2. How to switch back to the old calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch back to the old calendar app: I have a window 11 and the Calendar app recently asked me to try the new Outlook app. I clicked on it and now I can't go back to the old build-in Mail & Calendar apps. I've heard that there's supposed to be a toggle that I could switch on and off, but I couldn't find it...
  3. How to switch back to the old calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to switch back to the old calendar app: I have a window 11 and the Calendar app recently asked me to try the new Outlook app. I clicked on it and now I can't go back to the old build-in Mail & Calendar apps. I've heard that there's supposed to be a toggle that I could switch on and off, but I couldn't find it...
  4. How to Bring back the old Cascade window feature/style

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Bring back the old Cascade window feature/style: I would like to know if there is a system tweak that will allow me to restore the old cascade window feature. It is essential and the new snap grid window feature does not meet the cut. to me it seems foolish to remove features that have been around for 10-15 years just for a...
  5. How to Bring back the old Cascade window feature/style

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Bring back the old Cascade window feature/style: I would like to know if there is a system tweak that will allow me to restore the old cascade window feature. It is essential and the new snap grid window feature does not meet the cut. to me it seems foolish to remove features that have been around for 10-15 years just for a...
  6. Switches back to desktop while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switches back to desktop while gaming: My pc switches itself back to the desktop while gaming, without my consent or permission. I'm literally in the middle of a game, hands not even close to Alt or Tab, but it's like the system in thebackground somehow needs me back to the desktop. Sure I can Alt+Tab back into...
  7. Old style start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old style start menu: Is it possible to switch the current start menu back to the old style start menu ? If so, how can it be done ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-style-start-menu/80ed68cc-87ea-4c18-bb6f-5bdb226476ba
  8. Start Menu Switches Back from Fluent Design to Older Style

Start Menu Switches Back from Fluent Design to Older Style: I am running the preview version of windows 10, version 20215.1000. The new fluent design for the start menu worked for one day yesterday. Today, it has reverted to the older style. I know that that feature, in the past, was not rolled out to all preview installs. My question...
  9. OLd style desktop

OLd style desktop: Since last update, my old desktop with icons has disappeared leaving only the new multicoloured desktop. When restart computer, the old icons make a brief appearance and then the screen darkens and goes onto new desktop. Have tried going through themes and settings but has...
  10. Desktop/Start Menu changed back to Windows 8 style?

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop/Start Menu changed back to Windows 8 style?: My wife's laptop auto updated to Windows 10 last week and everything had been working perfectly until yesterday. Suddenly her desktop/start menu reverted from the new Windows 10 start menu to the old Windows 8.1 desktop. I did some searching and supposedly if you go through...