Windows 10: How to switch drives help me ASAP please

Discus and support How to switch drives help me ASAP please in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, I bought a pc with a 1 terabyte drive and also a 400-gigabyte drive in it. Any possible way to switch them around because my c drive is 400... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by susisus, May 14, 2022.

1. susisus Win User

How to switch drives help me ASAP please

So, I bought a pc with a 1 terabyte drive and also a 400-gigabyte drive in it. Any possible way to switch them around because my c drive is 400 gigabyte one but I want it to be the 1 tb drive!

:)

susisus, May 14, 2022

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 14, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 14, 2022
  4. csatennis Win User

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, May 14, 2022
Thema:

1. How to switch drives help me ASAP please - Similar Threads - switch drives help

2. accounts problem please help me asap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accounts problem please help me asap: i recently got disconnected on 2 of my chrome accounts randomly, i may know an application that may have did it, galaxyswapper v2what do i do does it mean it just stole my google accounts?...
  3. accounts problem please help me asap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accounts problem please help me asap: i recently got disconnected on 2 of my chrome accounts randomly, i may know an application that may have did it, galaxyswapper v2what do i do does it mean it just stole my google accounts?...
  4. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help asap!: Please help me! A couple od days ago I installed a new nvodia GeForce driver but it made my computer crash and nothing worked reinstalling the drivers or anything so I reset windows without files and rebooted the drive b now every time I boot up my pc it just comes up with an...
  5. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help asap!: Please help me! A couple od days ago I installed a new nvodia GeForce driver but it made my computer crash and nothing worked reinstalling the drivers or anything so I reset windows without files and rebooted the drive b now every time I boot up my pc it just comes up with an...
  6. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to switch drives help me ASAP please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch drives help me ASAP please: So, I bought a pc with a 1 terabyte drive and also a 400-gigabyte drive in it. Any possible way to switch them around because my c drive is 400 gigabyte one but I want it to be the 1 tb drive!...
  8. Please help ASAP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help ASAP: I reset my Windows 10 HP laptop whilst it was resetting my battery ran out which caused my laptop to turn off when 64 percent of the installation was complete one I connected my charger the installation has been stuck at 64 percent and keeps on restarting I need help ASAP....
  9. Please help me asap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me asap: hello guys! last night i started my laptop for online gaming and when the game just started i plugged my new headphones they were already having problems with some of the apps as they wont recognize teamspeak/csgo mic/volume but usually were usually fixed in 5-10 minsbut...
  10. Please Help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help ASAP: Today, when I opened my laptop, I tried to connect to wifi but it doesn't let me. I updated the drivers, I reinstalled them, I have done anything helpful that I've found on the internet. The problem is this: every single time when I try to connect to wifi, it disables the...