Windows 10: How to Switch from Fedora Linux to Windows?

Discus and support How to Switch from Fedora Linux to Windows? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I switched from Windows 11 to Linux early this year. But now I want to switch back to Windows 10.* I created 2 partition on my 8GB pendrive. 1. BOOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anaseig, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Anaseig Win User

How to Switch from Fedora Linux to Windows?

I switched from Windows 11 to Linux early this year. But now I want to switch back to Windows 10.* I created 2 partition on my 8GB pendrive. 1. BOOT fat32 - contains all the files, except sources folder contains only boot.wim file. 2. INSTALL ntfs - contains all the files from the ISO.* I went to my BIOS. selected partition 1 to boot, and normally I selected Install.* Then It says - No new devices drivers were found.I have:GIGABYTE B460M DS3H ACIntel i3 10th Generation ProcessorI was following a youtube video, and following that I downloaded a driver, and tried to install it in windo

:)

Anaseig, Dec 6, 2022

2. Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Switch to Linux ??

after the major windows 10 failure

I can't stop thinking to switch to Linux

but I never use Linux

any suggestions ?

Win10_2019, Dec 6, 2022
  4. How to Switch from Fedora Linux to Windows?

Fedora

Ok, so I managed to get Fedora installed. I used GParted to reformat and repartition the SATA spin drive I'm using for these linux experiments, and that got the installer to recognize the disk. Perhaps the Lubuntu installation from last experiment wasn't playing nice with the Mint/Fedora installers.

So, after using GParted, fedora installed ok and recognizes the SATA disk. Yay.

Still no network connection. Output from lspci lists an "Ethernet Controller: Realtek Semiconducter Co LTD RTL8125 2.5GBe controller (rev 05)"

When I open the Network gui in Fedora all I can do is configure VPNs, but I don't see a way to add an ethernet connection.

I think I am losing the plot, I can't remember why I'm messing with linux. I guess it's just to see if the system is stable in a non windows environment?

molotov256, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

How to Switch from Fedora Linux to Windows?

1. How to Switch from Fedora Linux to Windows? - Similar Threads - Switch Fedora Linux

2. How can i dual boot Windows 10 and Linux Fedora?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i dual boot Windows 10 and Linux Fedora?: Hi! i recently wanted to install Linux Fedora in my pc and i want to dual boot it with my windows 10, how can i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-dual-boot-windows-10-and-linux-fedora/8c21ec6b-17ff-4f4c-a4dd-432ecccb6c4c
  3. How to Switch from Fedora Linux to Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Switch from Fedora Linux to Windows?: I switched from Windows 11 to Linux early this year. But now I want to switch back to Windows 10.* I created 2 partition on my 8GB pendrive. 1. BOOT fat32 - contains all the files, except sources folder contains only boot.wim file. 2. INSTALL ntfs - contains all the files...
  4. How to Switch from Fedora Linux to Windows?

How to Switch from Fedora Linux to Windows?: I switched from Windows 11 to Linux early this year. But now I want to switch back to Windows 10.* I created 2 partition on my 8GB pendrive. 1. BOOT fat32 - contains all the files, except sources folder contains only boot.wim file. 2. INSTALL ntfs - contains all the files...
  5. switching back from linux to windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    switching back from linux to windows: so i've been trying to get back to windows for the past 2 hours and all i get is a media driver missing. yes i have tried switching usb ports. any fixes? pls i am really tired from doing this. submitted by /u/tektek_27 [link] [comments]...
  6. Switching from linux to windows 10

Switching from linux to windows 10: Hey guys, around mid October i switched from Windows 10 to linux in search of more storage space, but i am realizing now that I like and need windows, for school and other things, and linux is more for the computerly knowleged. As i put above, i have owned windows 10 before,...
  7. Switching from Manjaro/Linux to Windows

Switching from Manjaro/Linux to Windows: I posted this question on the Manjaro Linux forum, and someone directed me to here. Now, I switched from Windows 10 to Manjaro and I want to switch back, mainly because I can't play most of my games with Linux. I already have a 8GB USB with Windows 10 on it. However, it's not...
  8. Switching from Manjaro to Linux

Switching from Manjaro to Linux: I posted this question on the Manjaro Linux forum, and someone directed me to here. Now, I switched from Windows 10 to Manjaro and I want to switch back, mainly because I can't play most of my games with Linux. I already have a 8GB USB with Windows 10 on it. However, it's not...
  9. How to Make the Switch From Windows to Linux

How to Make the Switch From Windows to Linux: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wewewawa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egttcr/how_to_make_the_switch_from_windows_to_linux/
  10. Switching from Windows to Linux

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching from Windows to Linux: Hello I am Nikhil Bansal and I am a college student. I am using original windows 10 but as per my college course curriculum I have to work on Linux. I can switch to linux but then I will lost my original windows. Right? So what should I do as I am a student and also wants...