Windows 10: How to switch from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 not pro

Discus and support How to switch from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 not pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, have a Dell laptop that came with Windows 10 Pro operating system. When I get the message from Microsoft that an update is available, I go through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelRooks1, Aug 14, 2020.

1. How to switch from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 not pro

Hi, have a Dell laptop that came with Windows 10 Pro operating system. When I get the message from Microsoft that an update is available, I go through the routine, but the update never installs because it's a Windows 10 update, not a Windows 10 Pro update. I do not think Windows 10 Pro is supported anymore. I do not need the extra functions of Windows 10 Pro and would be fine with the latest Windows operating system. Is there a way to switch over, or do I need to uninstall the 10 pro OS and purchase and install Windows 10? I'm not real technical. Any guidance is really appreciated. Thank you.

:)

MichaelRooks1, Aug 14, 2020

2. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

How to switch from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 not pro windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Caring1 Win User

How to switch from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 not pro

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

How to switch from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 not pro

1. How to switch from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 not pro - Similar Threads - switch Pro pro

2. Switching from a pirated windows 10 pro to an original version of windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switching from a pirated windows 10 pro to an original version of windows 10 pro: Hello, I have a pirated version of windows 10 pro, and I would like to change it to the original version. Can anybody explain to me the steps in details? 1 How to buy the licence From Tunisia? 2 How much it costs? 3 Is it easy to install it by myself or I need some...
  3. Switching from a pirated windows 10 pro to an original version of windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching from a pirated windows 10 pro to an original version of windows 10 pro: Hello, I have a pirated version of windows 10 pro, and I would like to change it to the original version. Can anybody explain to me the steps in details? 1 How to buy the licence From Tunisia? 2 How much it costs? 3 Is it easy to install it by myself or I need some...
  4. Switching from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Switching from Windows 10 Home to Pro: Having used Windows versions for many years and Windows 10 since it was first introduced I recently decided to purchase a new laptop with Windows 10 Pro. Apart from the delight in having newer faster hardware, my main interest was improving my data privacy and security. I...
  5. TRYING TO SWITCH FROM WINDOWS 10 TO WINDOWS 10 PRO

TRYING TO SWITCH FROM WINDOWS 10 TO WINDOWS 10 PRO: I recently got a new computer and got it installed with the normal version of Windows 10. The problem is that I got it purchased with a windows 10 pro but maybe the people who where building it didn't set it up properly. So I want to activate my windows 10 Pro on my existing...
  6. Switch from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switch from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home: My son bought a home built computer from someone that had Windows 10 education / student on it and the license expired. He switched version to Windows Pro that it is no longer active. He bought Windows 10 home and now gets invalid license code....
  7. Switch from Windows 10 PRO to Windows 10 HOME

Switch from Windows 10 PRO to Windows 10 HOME: I purchased Windows 10 HOME and want to install in on my pc but PRO is listed but I only have product key for HOME. I have tried everything I have seen online to make the change and nothing is working. Help!...
  8. Switch from windows 10 ltsc to pro

Switch from windows 10 ltsc to pro: Hello, I have a pc with windows 10 ltsc and I want to change to pro, how can i do that? (I can't do that from settings) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-from-windows-10-ltsc-to-pro/4f9c21e7-2381-4899-b956-4552b36b0f7b
  9. How to switch from win 10 education to windows 10 pro

How to switch from win 10 education to windows 10 pro: Ok so this is my problem. I got the Windows 10 installer media from microsoft site. The problem is that the site gave me windows 10 education and not windows 10 pro ! I want to ask if there is a way to "switch" from education to windows 10 pro ? I have a legally bought...
  10. Switch to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 S

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Switch to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 S: How to: Switch from Windows 10 in S mode to Windows 10 Pro How to Switch from Windows 10 in S mode to Windows 10 Pro [img] Information S mode is an enhanced security mode of Windows 10. Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise in S mode powers affordable, cloud-ready devices...