Windows 10: How to switch on the keyboard lights Asus Repuplic of Games

Discus and support How to switch on the keyboard lights Asus Repuplic of Games in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to switch on the keyboard lights of computer Asus Republic of Games, with Wndows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VeraMPF, Apr 15, 2019.

1. VeraMPF Win User

How to switch on the keyboard lights Asus Repuplic of Games

How to switch on the keyboard lights of computer Asus Republic of Games, with Wndows 10?

:)

VeraMPF, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Chino Win User

Logitech G Launches G512 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with GX Blue Switches

Logitech G, a brand of Logitech dedicated to creating high performance gaming gear, today announced the Logitech G512 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard and a new mechanical gaming switch option, GX Blue. The Logitech G512 is a high-performance mechanical gaming keyboard built on the award-winning design of the G413 and G513. The keyboard offers three different key switch choices - Tactile, Linear and the new GX Blue. The introduction of the GX Blue key switch, which will also be available on the Logitech G513 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, further expands our lineup of mechanical key switches available on our industry leading keyboards.

"We're excited to bring more choice to gamers," said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of Logitech Gaming. "With three different mechanical switch choices now on our Logitech G512 and G513 keyboards, gamers can pick the switch profile and experience they want."

How to switch on the keyboard lights  Asus Repuplic of Games uMkKuP8QE8C1zjfW_thm.jpg

How to switch on the keyboard lights  Asus Repuplic of Games LVI5vBTMw3ocMFah_thm.jpg

How to switch on the keyboard lights  Asus Repuplic of Games UBVYzxQDdUUmvMUC_thm.jpg

How to switch on the keyboard lights  Asus Repuplic of Games vxgcRM105PazZcIz_thm.jpg

The Logitech G512 and G513 will offer three key switches to fit personal player preferences. Select from Tactile, Linear, or the new GX Blue key switch. The Tactile key switch provides discernible actuation for gamers who prefer direct feedback, while the Linear version delivers a smooth keystroke. The new GX Blue key switch provides audible "click" feedback during actuation, for snappy actuation you can feel and hear.

Powered by Logitech G's exclusive LIGHTSYNC technology, the Logitech G512 takes RGB lighting to the next level. Light and animation effects can be customized across approximately 16.8 million colors, with four lighting zones using the free Logitech Gaming Software (LGS).

The Logitech G512 features an anodized and brushed aircraft-grade 5052 aluminum top case for a slim, premium design with rigid durability. An integrated USB cable connects the USB 2.0 passthrough port to its own input for 100 percent power throughout. The mechanical gaming keyboard is available in Carbon (Black).

In addition, Logitech G also announced that it will be providing early access to a new software experience named G Hub. Still in early stages of development, our eventual aim with G Hub is to create a software experience that provides the same functionality and benefits of Logitech Gaming Software, but with a modern, easy-to-use interface and enhanced capabilities. By opening this early access experience to the community, we hope to gather feedback that will help us to make the G Hub experience even better.

Pricing and Availability
    The Logitech G512 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with a choice of Tactile, Linear or GX Blue key switches is expected to be available on logitech.com and at select retailers in Asia Pacific beginning June 2018 for a suggested retail price of $99.99. The Logitech G513 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with GX Blue key switches is expected to be available in the United States, Canada and select countries in Europe beginning June 2018 for a suggested retail price of $149.99. The G Hub early access is expected to be available in July 2018.

PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
    • Height: 132 mm
    • Width: 455 mm
    • Depth: 34 mm
    • Weight: (w/o cable): 1020 g
    • Cable: 1.8 m
    ROMER-G TACTILE OR LINEAR SWITCHES:
    • Durability: 70 million keypresses
    • Actuation distance: 1.5 mm
    • Actuation force: 45 g
    • Total travel distance: 3.2 mm
    KEYBOARD SPECIFICATIONS:
    • Connection Type: USB 2.0
    • USB Protocol: USB 2.0
    • Indicator LIghts (LED): Yes
    • USB Ports (Built-in): Yes, 2.0
    • Backlighting: Yes, RGB per key lighting
    • Special Keys:
    • Lighting Controls: FN+F5/F6/F7
    • Game Mode: FN+F8
    • Media Controls: FN+F9/F10/F11/F12
    • Volume Contros:FN+ PRTSC/SCRLK/PAUSE
    • Programmable FN keys via Logitech Gaming Software

Chino, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Back light for keyboard

I have had my asus laptop for a year now i don't know how to turn my keyboard back lights on. I tried fn + fn3 or fn4 but it only changes the light on the laptop screen. Is there any way you can help me to fix this problem? I have a VivoBook
    Max X541SA. i have windows 10 home

emmamurray1, Apr 15, 2019
  4. remolanot Win User

Keyboard lights

1. Did you mean the keyboard backlight or indicator lights (i.e. Num Lock)?
    2. If your problem is about indicator lights, are you using a external keyboard?

--KEYBOARD BACKLIGHT--

Consult your laptop's manual downloaded from the internet. You might want to install some drivers in order to use the backlight.

--INDICATOR LIGHT--

1. LAPTOP KEYBOARD
      • If indicator light, try pressing the Caps Lock key and see if the caps lock light turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num lock.
      • Some laptops may show the "Caps Lock ON" in your laptop screen.
    2. EXTERNAL KEYBOARD (EITHER USB OR BLUETOOTH)
      • When you use the external keyboard, locate the "Caps Lock" key indicator light. Try pressing the "Caps Lock" and make sure if it is turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num Lock.

If these are not working, try installing or updating the drivers. You'll need to restart after installing.

remolanot, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

1. How to switch on the keyboard lights Asus Repuplic of Games - Similar Threads - switch keyboard lights

2. keyboard light

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard light: i cant activate my keyboard light on asus laptop..i try every clue from google or youtube..still not working..any hint?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-light/6c967b47-6e54-4adf-bcb5-3310069dffc4
  3. keyboard light

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard light: I cannot see the keyboard letters when the keyboard lights up. Is there a way to dim the light or turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-light/650ff33a-70cd-45b5-a620-6f1c12d9426d
  4. Asus keyboard back light not working

Asus keyboard back light not working: I brought a refurbished Asus Q400A that was upgraded to windows 10. The keyboard backlight has never worked, I attempted to download the latest ATK drivers but when I went to the Asus download center there was no option for Windows 10 64 bit under the OS drop down menu. Can...
  5. keyboard lights on Asus laptop

keyboard lights on Asus laptop: How do I turn on the keyboard lights on my Asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-lights-on-asus-laptop/99616e18-9141-40d2-9e04-0af3d57cf387
  6. Keyboard light not working for Asus laptop

Keyboard light not working for Asus laptop: my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on ***Modified title from: my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-light-not-working-for-asus-laptop/575ab09a-f174-4dec-bdaa-b36bcca8f5f1
  7. my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on: my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-laptop-keyboard-night-light-wont-turn-on/575ab09a-f174-4dec-bdaa-b36bcca8f5f1
  8. Switch on the Lights!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch on the Lights!: My Windows 10 Mail App has, for no apparent reason, started to present the reading pane as white text on black background. There is an icon at the top which allows me to "switch on the lights", i.e., it reverts to black text on a white background. But each time I open up the...
  9. how to get keyboard to light

how to get keyboard to light: How do I get my keyboard to light up on my hp convertible Envy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-keyboard-to-light/bb2a3bb4-f785-493c-b186-3d09c2b00273
  10. Asus G75V keyboard light with Windows 10

Asus G75V keyboard light with Windows 10: Keyboard backlight will not work F3&4 light up or down after upgrading Asus G75V to Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-g75v-keyboard-light-with-windows-10/ade068e3-6050-4101-96f2-fa737aef9d88