Windows 10: How to sync a folder between two laptops?

Discus and support How to sync a folder between two laptops? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have two laptops, Laptop A and Laptop B. I use Laptop A for working from home and Laptop B is mainly for Netflix as it also works as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/amaniskhan, Jun 16, 2020.

1. How to sync a folder between two laptops?

Hi everyone, I have two laptops, Laptop A and Laptop B.

I use Laptop A for working from home and Laptop B is mainly for Netflix as it also works as a tablet.

Is it possible to sync my work from Laptop A to Laptop B? OneDrive doesn't work on Laptop A so I am unable to use that. Is there any other way to sync files between two laptops?

submitted by /u/amaniskhan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/amaniskhan, Jun 16, 2020

2. Sync folder between Air and PC locally

I'm looking for a software which will keep folders on my Mac Air and PC synced via the local wireless network.

I usually take my Mac with me everywhere and as such have tons of large downloaded files that I have to manually copy over to the PC. I'm looking for something that'll transfer the files over the local wireless network in my home.

Any suggestions?

aayman_farzand, Jun 16, 2020
  3. flmatter Win User
    Laptop Refresh rate

https://www.g-sync.com/ scroll about half way down the page and they list some of the g sync laptops.

Acer Predator, Asus ROG, Msi all have g sync options as well Amazon search g sync laptops to see the list

flmatter, Jun 16, 2020
  4. How to sync a folder between two laptops?

Caledon Ken, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

How to sync a folder between two laptops?

1. How to sync a folder between two laptops? - Similar Threads - sync folder between

2. Microsoft account syncing between two laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account syncing between two laptops: Hello,I have two laptops with the same Microsoft account, and one crashed before I could clear out some private documents -- it can't be accessed or even turned on at all. If I delete documents on the working laptop -- the two are supposed to be in sync -- will they also be...
  3. Microsoft account syncing between two laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account syncing between two laptops: Hello,I have two laptops with the same Microsoft account, and one crashed before I could clear out some private documents -- it can't be accessed or even turned on at all. If I delete documents on the working laptop -- the two are supposed to be in sync -- will they also be...
  4. How Do I Sync Between Two Laptops

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Sync Between Two Laptops: Other people on this list are either having trouble or the post is fairly dated. I was wondering if someone could tell me the correct steps to sync between two laptops. I want them to stay in sync all the time but I don't want to sync with OneDrive. I have searched with Bing...
  5. USING ONEDRIVE TO SYNC BETWEEN TWO LAPTOPS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USING ONEDRIVE TO SYNC BETWEEN TWO LAPTOPS: I use several Word and Excel documents on my laptop at work and continually revise/update them throughout the day. I recently purchased a new laptop for home and want to be able to work on these documents both at work and at home. Am trying to learn OneDrive in order to...
  6. Windows 10 Sync between two computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Sync between two computers: Hello! When you go to Settings --> Account --> Sync Your Settings, what EXACTLY gets synced between two computers for example? Does this work like Windows 7 Transfer Wizard used to which I loved and never had a problem with? Are programs synced over to the new computer? What...
  7. sync folders between laptop and desktop in Windows 10

sync folders between laptop and desktop in Windows 10: How can I sync folders between my laptop and desktop in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-folders-between-laptop-and-desktop-in-windows/ea5b68ac-1676-49c9-8bf7-15f02fae9dcb
  8. How to sync files between two computers?

How to sync files between two computers?: Please recommend in-built options available in Windows 10 that I can use to sync files between two PCs through a network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sync-files-between-two-computers/9ca54b38-cfc2-476d-9559-2675dfd682c4
  9. Backup and sync files between two computers

Backup and sync files between two computers: Hi, Is there a recommended solution for setting up an automated back-up system between a Windows 10 Desktop and a Windows 10 Laptop? I have both machines connected on the home Wifi network and I hope to be able to work on files on the laptop that would have changes...
  10. How to sync folders between a wired connected PC and WiFi laptop?

How to sync folders between a wired connected PC and WiFi laptop?: Up front, I am not an expert on this: as a single user with standalone PC I had nothing to do with 'sharing' stuff. Have been puzzling about the below for many hours now and maybe, what I want, isn't possible. Don't know. I would like to sync folders between my desktop PC...