Windows 10: How to sync files between home computers?

Discus and support How to sync files between home computers? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have two computers at home, they are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Is there a way to automatically sync files between these two computers? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JenWilson1, Jan 25, 2019.

1. How to sync files between home computers?

I have two computers at home, they are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Is there a way to automatically sync files between these two computers? I want to continue the work with the file I started on the other machine.

:)

JenWilson1, Jan 25, 2019
  2. techbuzz Win User

Sync files to all computers?

I want to be able to sync my files to all my computers. Does anyone know of any good applications that I can purchase in order to get this done?

Maybe something similar to MobileMe, but better and for PC?

techbuzz, Jan 25, 2019
  3. vivitree Win User
    My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Jan 25, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

How to sync files between home computers?

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

How to sync files between home computers?

1. How to sync files between home computers? - Similar Threads - sync files between

2. How to sync Office 2007 files between PC's

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to sync Office 2007 files between PC's: Hi I think my problem is a simple one (ha) In short, I run three desktop PC's, ages various but all running Win10 Pro Ver 20H2, based in various rooms/locations within the same building & outbuildings I have resurrected my old copy of Office 2007, which is adequate for my...
  3. How to transfer files between computers at home over bluetooth or wifi?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to transfer files between computers at home over bluetooth or wifi?: Apple has airdrop. It's so simple. I'm relatively tech-savvy. I have a PC for work reasons. Two in fact...a laptop and a PC. Now, I'm at home because of this covid and want to transfer files from my laptop to my PC. 19GB worth. I don't have an ethernet cable. How do I...
  4. Keyboard layout syncing between computers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard layout syncing between computers: Hi, I have 2 computers, one is AZERTY the other is QWERTY. However the setting is applied to my QWERTY computer gets transferred to my AZERTY one so my keys don't match, is there somewhere I can log in to my account but not make the keyboard layout sync between the two?...
  5. How to sync files between two computers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to sync files between two computers?: Please recommend in-built options available in Windows 10 that I can use to sync files between two PCs through a network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sync-files-between-two-computers/9ca54b38-cfc2-476d-9559-2675dfd682c4
  6. Backup and sync files between two computers

Backup and sync files between two computers: Hi, Is there a recommended solution for setting up an automated back-up system between a Windows 10 Desktop and a Windows 10 Laptop? I have both machines connected on the home Wifi network and I hope to be able to work on files on the laptop that would have changes...
  7. transfer files between computers on a home network

transfer files between computers on a home network: I don't know why this is so hard to do but I would like to transfer files between a desktop PC running windows 10 pro and a laptop running windows 10 home. I would like to transfer files in both directions. Both computers are on the same home network and are connected...
  8. transfer files between computers on a home network

in Windows 10 Support
    transfer files between computers on a home network: I don't know why this is so hard to do but I would like to transfer files between a desktop PC running windows 10 pro and a laptop running windows 10 home. I would like to transfer files in both directions. Both computers are on the same home network and are connected...
  9. Syncing Themes Between Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing Themes Between Computers: How do you sync themes between computers? Sometimes it seems to happen automatically, and sometimes it doesn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-themes-between-computers/c2158630-5828-41de-805d-410164c920cd
  10. Is there a way to sync configurations between computers?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to sync configurations between computers?: Hello, Ihave a laptop and desktop machines running windows 10 I regularly use. As I work I tend to configure more and more stuff (keyboard shortcuts, word autocomplete, default signatures, etc.). Is there a way to sync these settings through the computers? I should...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync home computers

2. how to sync computers at home

3. how to sync home computers