Windows 10: How to sync MDM using cmd command

Discus and support How to sync MDM using cmd command in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi i would like to know how can i sync polices between computer and mdm server using cmd command as the picture show " sync " button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Asentha, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Asentha Win User

How to sync MDM using cmd command

Asentha, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to sync MDM using cmd command :)

Naki, Apr 5, 2020
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Apr 5, 2020
  4. How to sync MDM using cmd command

Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

How to sync MDM using cmd command

1. How to sync MDM using cmd command - Similar Threads - sync MDM using

2. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cmd command safe or not: Hello , I just ran this command in CMDwmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKeyIs this command safe?I ran it to get the product key of windows but after running it , no product key is showingIm suspicious this might throw the CPU to 100% utilisation which...
  3. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd command safe or not: Hello , I just ran this command in CMDwmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKeyIs this command safe?I ran it to get the product key of windows but after running it , no product key is showingIm suspicious this might throw the CPU to 100% utilisation which...
  4. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Cmd command safe or not

7. Cannot use command route in CMD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot use command route in CMD: Cannot use command route in CMD C:\Users\User>route print =========================================================================== Interface List 11...98 fa 9b 9a 0b b8 ......Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller #2 5...12 63 c8 3e 69 29 ......Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct...
  8. Most useful CMD Commands for IT Technicians

Most useful CMD Commands for IT Technicians: I would like to learn the most useful CMD/Powershell commands to help me diagnose problems, can anyone recommend me any books or links to pdf that I could print and use Thanks 122140
  9. Useful CMD commands (administrator)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Useful CMD commands (administrator): Hello, Please send me all the CMD commands required for leptop and what role does CMD have in my order. I'm mentioning that on leptop I installed Windows 10 Home version 1809 Thank you! A wonderful day!...
  10. Affinity Command in CMD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Affinity Command in CMD: In past Windows OS's , I was always able to change the CPU affinity with a simple line in a .bat file. Code: start /affinity # program.exe[/quote] # depends on which CPUs you want to run the program with. Now, in Windows 10, this command does not work. I've tried with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deviceenroller.exe parameters