Windows 10: how to sync widows 10 calendar with android

Discus and support how to sync widows 10 calendar with android in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to sync widows 10 calendar with android... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by docboy222, Jan 14, 2021.

1. docboy222 Win User

how to sync widows 10 calendar with android

:)

docboy222, Jan 14, 2021

2. calendar sync?

IT might be helpful if you describe the steps you're taking to try and sync the calendars. I'm not sure where eMail might come into the picture.

Also describe your goal as clearly as possible. you're trying to sync a calendar on the iPhone with the Calendar App on Win10, not a calendar in an eMail client?

ical seems to be the canonical calendar format for apple - not sure - just a guess.

Slartybart, Jan 14, 2021
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    App to sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts to Android device.

For some years now I’ve been using Companionlink to sync my Calendar and Contacts with my Android device. For the last few years I’ve been using the Outlook app on my Android device and still rely on Companionlink to sync both Calendar and Contacts.

Maybe I’m missing something, but does Microsoft have an app or service that allows this?

Thanks.

sygnus21, Jan 14, 2021
  4. how to sync widows 10 calendar with android

sync calander with android phone

Hello Mark,

We would like to know more information about your concern. For us to effectively assist you, could you tell us which calendar app is installed on your Android phone?

To check the Calendar app sync settings on your Windows 10 computer, you may refer to the steps below:

• Open the Calendar app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on Manage Accounts.

It should display the account(s) that are active. Once you have this information then you should be able to add the account that you're using in the calendar app on your Android phone and the calendar should be in sync.

We're looking forward to your response.

Stephanie Sal, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

1. how to sync widows 10 calendar with android - Similar Threads - sync widows calendar

2. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  3. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  4. Windows 10 calendar not syncing with google calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 calendar not syncing with google calendar: Hi, i noticed that events i put into my windows 10 calendar, which is on my laptop, are no longer syncing with my google calendars which are also on my laptop and more importantly my phone. This means if I only have my phone to look at I'm missing appointments. this sync...
  5. Calendar not syncing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar not syncing: [ATTACH] So I have this issue wherein my calendar app it shows the correct things but on the taskbar calendar (in the screenshot) it doesn't show it correctly. Sometimes it will show one of the 3 things or none. How do I get it to work? Calendar app Only shows 1/4 of...
  6. App to sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts to Android device.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    App to sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts to Android device.: For some years now I’ve been using Companionlink to sync my Calendar and Contacts with my Android device. For the last few years I’ve been using the Outlook app on my Android device and still rely on Companionlink to sync both Calendar and Contacts. Maybe I’m missing...
  7. How to sync Icloud calendar to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to sync Icloud calendar to Windows 10: I trying to get my Icloud calendar to sync and show in Windows 10 native calendar app. Because I want to able to keep track of all my events on any platform. The accounts that I have currently setup on my PC are: Exchange: Work, which I presume they are in control of some...
  8. Sync W10 Calendar = Android Samsung Calendar

Sync W10 Calendar = Android Samsung Calendar: What are the approved and verified steps to implement this consistently ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-w10-calendar-android-samsung-calendar/32637f2a-64bc-4911-81e2-f0329178c3e8
  9. settings for Exchange server from Android to sync calendar to Android

in Microsoft Office and 365
    settings for Exchange server from Android to sync calendar to Android: Having finally moved from my loved Windows Lumia 930 phone to Android (Huawei Mate 10), I sorely miss the live tiles, especially for calendar displaying the day's appointments. The Android calendar widget will not connect to Microsoft Exchange server, saying "Can't connect...
  10. calendar sync?

calendar sync?: Does anyone know if there is a way to sync the calendar in 10 with my iphone calendar; or is this something that probably wont happen until way down the line? 3887