Windows 10: how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail

Discus and support how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant sync windows live email with my gmail, how can sync it ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LewisKnight9, May 19, 2022.

1. how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail

I cant sync windows live email with my gmail, how can sync it ?

:)

LewisKnight9, May 19, 2022

2. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

Not sure what happened to loose my sync with Gmail and Windows mail?
    The sync settings for my Gmail account were grayed out and I couldn't change them.
    I deleted my Gmail account in Mail, then added it again and the sync is back.
    Odd, but it seems to be working again.

Cornishman, May 19, 2022
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

Where did you get that message about mail app isn't supported? And to create application password? Can you post a picture of it?

I'm using gmail account in Mail app with two step verification and all I had to do was confirm password and second step verification.. All went smooth, and I'm getting mails in multiple Windows PCs and phone.

AndreTen, May 19, 2022
  4. hyrule Win User

how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail

How to stop windows mail sync gmail social mails?

Hi,

I'm trying to sync my gmail with windows 10 mail so new mails appear in notifications area. I've added my account to sync and mails are coming in but my problem is that it also syncs gmail's social mails. How can i stop social mails from appearing in notification area?

hyrule, May 19, 2022
Thema:

how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail

1. how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail - Similar Threads - Sync live mail

2. Outgoing Gmail in Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outgoing Gmail in Live Mail: I have set up Gmail in Live Mail and can read all my messages. My Inbox and Trash are almost empty. I cannot send Gmail. I have checked the box for outgoing to use the same settings as incoming and to use port 465. What else needs to be changed?...
  3. Outgoing Gmail in Live Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outgoing Gmail in Live Mail: I have set up Gmail in Live Mail and can read all my messages. My Inbox and Trash are almost empty. I cannot send Gmail. I have checked the box for outgoing to use the same settings as incoming and to use port 465. What else needs to be changed?...
  4. how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail

how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail: I cant sync windows live email with my gmail, how can sync it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sync-windows-live-mail-with-gmail/e64062e3-9ad0-4b17-982b-0d9f4ec43e1e
  5. how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail: I cant sync windows live email with my gmail, how can sync it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sync-windows-live-mail-with-gmail/e64062e3-9ad0-4b17-982b-0d9f4ec43e1e
  6. Gmail is not syncing in mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gmail is not syncing in mail app: I cannot find a way to sync my gmail to my mail app on my new computer. I have tried both letting the app access my calendar and syncing in the gmail sync settings. Is there anything else that I could be missing? Thank you for the help. submitted by /u/petera1134 [link]...
  7. Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail

Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail: Error Code Ox8007042b. Can not fix the email accounts. After I updated to Windows 10 this started when I changed passwords with my internet carrier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-gmail-and-yahoo-mail/eca18bf1-2b86-41a4-81b6-846aa225fec5
  8. Mail App is not sync with Gmail

Mail App is not sync with Gmail: Hello. Mail app of windows 10 (version 1809) is not sync with gmail or outlook. I Have tried reset it, unintall and reinstaling but issue does not resolve. When I look in Apps & features of mail & calender app, its shows app permission is off for Contact and Email,...
  9. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail: Hi All, I opened Gmail from inside Chrome, and deleted an email. Then opened Windows 10 Mail and the email is still in my inbox? I've clicked the sync icon in mail, but that didn't work. Any ideas? 22454
  10. How to stop windows mail sync gmail social mails?

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop windows mail sync gmail social mails?: Hi, I'm trying to sync my gmail with windows 10 mail so new mails appear in notifications area. I've added my account to sync and mails are coming in but my problem is that it also syncs gmail's social mails. How can i stop social mails from appearing in notification area?...