Windows 10: How to Sync Yahoo

Discus and support How to Sync Yahoo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ever since Microsoft Technician did a reset on my Dell Laptop I can no longer sync my Yahoo Mail account. I have spent hours, days,weeks and they say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kathleen Quinlan, Oct 9, 2018.

1. How to Sync Yahoo

Ever since Microsoft Technician did a reset on my Dell Laptop I can no longer sync my Yahoo Mail account. I have spent hours, days,weeks and they say they do not know why it does not sync. I am not happy, this is not the reason I called them but now have more issues. This is not right. I need my Yahoo Mail sync with Windows 10 so I can send directly from an article, video or even my photos. Very, Very annoying. Please help.

Thanks

Kathleen

:)

Kathleen Quinlan, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Billy Med Win User

yahoo messaging setup

Hi Kieth,

Regarding the issue that you had with making email replies on your Yahoo, have you tried performing a uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the Yahoo Mail app.
    • Perform a soft reset by Pressing the Power and Volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    • Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the phone to finish rebooting.
    • Reinstall Yahoo Mail from the store.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Billy Med, Oct 9, 2018
  3. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Oct 9, 2018
  4. How to Sync Yahoo

Yahoo Mail Contacts not syncing

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Your Yahoo mail contacts should automatically sync with People app, as it’s not working
    I suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

How to Sync Yahoo

1. How to Sync Yahoo - Similar Threads - Sync Yahoo

2. Outlook not syncing anymore to existing Yahoo account since MS Office 2021 plus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook not syncing anymore to existing Yahoo account since MS Office 2021 plus...: I now receive errors in Outlook 2021 that is mapped to my Yahoo account. Under outlook on my Windows 10 PC I no longer can get or send emails. I have no problems with yahoo mail wien I am in yahoo mail via the web directly. I noticed there was a MS Office 2021 plus...
  3. Outlook not syncing anymore to existing Yahoo account since MS Office 2021 plus...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook not syncing anymore to existing Yahoo account since MS Office 2021 plus...: I now receive errors in Outlook 2021 that is mapped to my Yahoo account. Under outlook on my Windows 10 PC I no longer can get or send emails. I have no problems with yahoo mail wien I am in yahoo mail via the web directly. I noticed ther was a MS Office 2021 plus...
  4. Outlook not syncing anymore to existing Yahoo account since MS Office 2021 plus...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook not syncing anymore to existing Yahoo account since MS Office 2021 plus...: I now receive errors in Outlook 2021 that is mapped to my Yahoo account. Under outlook on my Windows 10 PC I no longer can get or send emails. I have no problems with yahoo mail wien I am in yahoo mail via the web directly. I noticed ther was a MS Office 2021 plus...
  5. Windows 11 Mail App not syncing with my Yahoo email properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail App not syncing with my Yahoo email properly: Hi,Mail App does not sync with my Yahoo email when it is not opening, I don't have the emails received in the box while it is closed. For example, if I open the Mail App at 5pm today, the emails received before 5pm are not shown in the inbox. It would only sync after 5pm....
  6. Windows 11 Mail App not syncing with my Yahoo email properly

Windows 11 Mail App not syncing with my Yahoo email properly: Hi,Mail App does not sync with my Yahoo email when it is not opening, I don't have the emails received in the box while it is closed. For example, if I open the Mail App at 5pm today, the emails received before 5pm are not shown in the inbox. It would only sync after 5pm....
  7. my yahoo account on my PC will not sync with Iphone. if PC email is open and online my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my yahoo account on my PC will not sync with Iphone. if PC email is open and online my...: My yahoo account on my PC doesn't sync to my phone yahoo account while closed If PC is on I receive emails*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-yahoo-account-on-my-pc-will-not-sync-with/f37b6cc1-6cfc-474c-ad54-0dc329bd8c41
  8. my yahoo account on my PC will not sync with Iphone. if PC email is open and online my...

my yahoo account on my PC will not sync with Iphone. if PC email is open and online my...: My yahoo account on my PC doesn't sync to my phone yahoo account while closed If PC is on I receive emails*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-yahoo-account-on-my-pc-will-not-sync-with/f37b6cc1-6cfc-474c-ad54-0dc329bd8c41
  9. MS Mail and Calendar does not sync all Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Mail and Calendar does not sync all Yahoo mail: Windows 11 Home, latest version of Mail and Calendar:I have added Yahoo mail to Mail and Calendar, but it never sync all the Yahoo mails maybe only a few ones from the past week or so.I have already gone into "Account settings" -> "change mailbox sync settings: -> "download...
  10. MS Mail and Calendar does not sync all Yahoo mail

MS Mail and Calendar does not sync all Yahoo mail: Windows 11 Home, latest version of Mail and Calendar:I have added Yahoo mail to Mail and Calendar, but it never sync all the Yahoo mails maybe only a few ones from the past week or so.I have already gone into "Account settings" -> "change mailbox sync settings: -> "download...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo sync error

2. how to sync yahoo mail in PC

3. syncing one drive and yahoo mail

4. yahoo mail does not have the option to sync as items arrive in windows 10 mail