Windows 10: How to synch email in Windows Live

Discus and support How to synch email in Windows Live in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use Windows Live email on my PC and my Ipad but when I delete messages from one, they do not delete from the other. Is there any way I can synch the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Di_2022, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Di_2022 Win User

How to synch email in Windows Live

I use Windows Live email on my PC and my Ipad but when I delete messages from one, they do not delete from the other. Is there any way I can synch the 2 devices? Many thanks.

:)

Di_2022, Jan 19, 2022

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jan 19, 2022
  3. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 19, 2022
  4. How to synch email in Windows Live

can't synch windows live email calendar and contacts to windows phone

I can't synch the calendar and contacts in windows live. I am running windows live on my laptop, and using mail, calendar and contacts, and all are working well. But, on my new windows phone, the email only shows up, while the calendar and contacts do
    show up, but are not actively synching, with recent updates ot showing. The email does show up on my Windows Phone, and on my laptop with windows live mail running on windows 7.

SusanRiederer, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

How to synch email in Windows Live

1. How to synch email in Windows Live - Similar Threads - synch email Live

2. How to synch email in Windows Live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to synch email in Windows Live: I use Windows Live email on my PC and my Ipad but when I delete messages from one, they do not delete from the other. Is there any way I can synch the 2 devices? Many thanks....
  3. windows live email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows live email: I have over 52K messages,newsletter,etc in my Windows Live mail. Some of them have at least 20 repeats of the same email. I have deleted as many as I can but messages kept being received, sometimes hundreds at a time. What in the world is wrong with my email? This has been...
  4. windows live email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows live email: I have over 52K messages,newsletter,etc in my Windows Live mail. Some of them have at least 20 repeats of the same email. I have deleted as many as I can but messages kept being received, sometimes hundreds at a time. What in the world is wrong with my email? This has been...
  5. windows live email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. AOL email synching fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AOL email synching fix: To ALL of those who are having issues with AOL email synching, here is the fix: Ok everyone, I got it! Follow these steps: #1-Go to myaccount.aol.com #2-select MY PROFILE #3-select CHANGE PASSWORD you will then sign in to your email and a screen will come up #4- go down to...
  7. Window Live Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Window Live Email: I got this message when I tried to forward an email to someone. I also cannot send any new emails to anyone. This started after the update. Anyone else have this problem? An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Fw: Themes' Server Error: 554 Server Response: 554 5.7.1...
  8. Username/Password not synching with Live ID.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Username/Password not synching with Live ID.: My laptop was originally a Windows 8.1 laptop which was upgraded to Windows 10. Originally the laptop was setup using a Microsoft Live Acocunt(Personal Account) and a password was created. The problem I'm having is I can't change my password on the laptop. I can change my...
  9. Slow Email Synching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Email Synching: My email (I use gmail and yahoo) syncs VERY VERY slowly and has done so on my Windows 10 ever since I first purchased it in December 2019. It does not do this on any of my other devices. I do Windows updates regularly, have no problems accessing the internet. What is the...
  10. Windows live email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows live email: I am able to receive emails but not send them. How do I solve this without having a degree in Computer Science? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-email/516f0d55-929c-45b5-b5d5-fd453ac2ca8a