Windows 10: How to take a mailing address off my account.

Discus and support How to take a mailing address off my account. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I logged into my microsoft account to edit some information this morning and it said I have a mailing address from Phoenix Arizona, Mind you I live in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WizardWarrior, May 1, 2020.

1. How to take a mailing address off my account.

I logged into my microsoft account to edit some information this morning and it said I have a mailing address from Phoenix Arizona, Mind you I live in Canada. No where near Phoenix.

:)

WizardWarrior, May 1, 2020
  2. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. How to take a mailing address off my account. :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, May 1, 2020
  3. 77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

that explain why i have the 2 step form tpu on a APP and not mail ...

GreiverBlade, May 1, 2020
  4. pyro Win User

How to take a mailing address off my account.

Replacing Microsoft Account Administor E-Mail Address

Hello,

I recently changed my e-mail address and then logged into my Microsoft account. The administrator account still shows my old e-mail address under my account name. How to I change my old admin account e-mail address with my new e-mail address?

Thank you

pyro, May 1, 2020
Thema:

How to take a mailing address off my account.

1. How to take a mailing address off my account. - Similar Threads - mailing address off

2. How do I remove an e-mail address from my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove an e-mail address from my account?: How do I remove an e-mail address from my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-an-e-mail-address-from-my-account/22944ffc-47a2-415e-a5ac-53f00ceb3ea5
  3. How do I remove an e-mail address from my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove an e-mail address from my account?: How do I remove an e-mail address from my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-an-e-mail-address-from-my-account/22944ffc-47a2-415e-a5ac-53f00ceb3ea5
  4. How do I remove an e-mail address from my account?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I take my email address and picture off my boyfriends computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I take my email address and picture off my boyfriends computer?: I signed onto Bing on his computer with my Microsoft account. I signed off Bing, Somehow my email and picture is now the administrator. It still says his name on the computer but now it my email and picture as adminstrator. I even removed his computer off my devices....
  6. How do I take my email address and picture off my boyfriends computer?

How do I take my email address and picture off my boyfriends computer?: I signed onto Bing on his computer with my Microsoft account. I signed off Bing, Somehow my email and picture is now the administrator. It still says his name on the computer but now it my email and picture as adminstrator. I even removed his computer off my devices....
  7. How do I take my email address and picture off my boyfriends computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. How to change my e-mail address in my Microsoft account?

How to change my e-mail address in my Microsoft account?: I recently changed my e-mail address due to some issues with AT&T. I've updated virtually all my files and apps to reflect the change, except for my Microsoft account which still shows my previous e-mail address. How can I make this revision?...
  9. Address book in Mail with 2 accounts

Address book in Mail with 2 accounts: Hi, I've recently migrated my parents laptop from Windows Live to standart Windows 10 Mail client. I've also added 2 gmail accounts. when I start new message and click address book button I see contacts only from second account. It doesn't matter which account I choose in...
  10. comfirm my accounts e mail address///*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

comfirm my accounts e mail address///*** Email address is removed for privacy ***: cannot e file my irs filing. kicks me out say my e mail account not verified. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comfirm-my-accounts-e-mail-address/723cc3c9-2369-4e8b-a8da-5bc401bacba8