Windows 10: How to take a mailing address off my account.

Discus and support How to take a mailing address off my account. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I logged into my microsoft account to edit some information this morning and it said I have a mailing address from Phoenix Arizona, Mind you I live in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WizardWarrior, May 1, 2020.

1. How to take a mailing address off my account.

I logged into my microsoft account to edit some information this morning and it said I have a mailing address from Phoenix Arizona, Mind you I live in Canada. No where near Phoenix.

:)

WizardWarrior, May 1, 2020
  2. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. How to take a mailing address off my account. :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, May 1, 2020
  3. 77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

that explain why i have the 2 step form tpu on a APP and not mail ...

GreiverBlade, May 1, 2020
  4. pyro Win User

How to take a mailing address off my account.

Replacing Microsoft Account Administor E-Mail Address

Hello,

I recently changed my e-mail address and then logged into my Microsoft account. The administrator account still shows my old e-mail address under my account name. How to I change my old admin account e-mail address with my new e-mail address?

Thank you

pyro, May 1, 2020
Thema:

How to take a mailing address off my account.

1. How to take a mailing address off my account. - Similar Threads - mailing address off

2. comfirm my accounts e mail address///*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Customization
    comfirm my accounts e mail address///*** Email address is removed for privacy ***: cannot e file my irs filing. kicks me out say my e mail account not verified. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comfirm-my-accounts-e-mail-address/723cc3c9-2369-4e8b-a8da-5bc401bacba8
  3. Ok I am waiting to take my account off my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ok I am waiting to take my account off my computer: I am wanting to sell my desktop but i wait to make sure all my stuff is deleted off of it make the Computer back where it look like new how do i fo that with out deleting the software on it...
  4. how to change the email address associated with my Microsoft account?

how to change the email address associated with my Microsoft account?: When I opened my Microsoft account many years ago, I used my then-current email address. That same email address is not my current email address anymore. I want to update my Microsoft account with my current email address. How do I change the email address associated with...
  5. I can't take administrator off my microsoft account

I can't take administrator off my microsoft account: Hi, I want to take administrator off my account but when I click on change your account type to click on standard it is greyed out. I also want to take off log in but again it is greyed out. Please can you help me...
  6. I want to take my microsoft account off of administrator on my computer.

I want to take my microsoft account off of administrator on my computer.: Hello, I am trying to switch Microsoft accounts on my Windows 10 computer. The one I am currently using seems to be set as Administrator, and I cannot remove it or change it. I have another Microsoft account I would like to have logged in to my computer instead. I don't know...
  7. Change my mail address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Change my mail address: Hi! I created a microsoft account with a gmail address some years ago. Then i added an outlook mail and put it as the determinated one. i deleted the gmail address from my account. Everything seems to be ok, but i'm still receiving the microsoft notifications (from the...
  8. How to correct incorrect e-mail address on child's account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to correct incorrect e-mail address on child's account?: It looks like someone hacked my kid's account and the e-mail address associated with the Microsoft account is not their address. I can see the details in the family section on my account home page. We do not have access to that e-mail account and my kid cannot login to...
  9. Replacing Microsoft Account Administor E-Mail Address

Replacing Microsoft Account Administor E-Mail Address: Hello, I recently changed my e-mail address and then logged into my Microsoft account. The administrator account still shows my old e-mail address under my account name. How to I change my old admin account e-mail address with my new e-mail address? Thank you 75993
  10. How to take off with my name with administrator privileges

How to take off with my name with administrator privileges: I made a stupid mistake with my User with administrator privileges. Because every time I go to programs or install them and ask me to type a password in before can do something. I don't want this and let me go straight to programs or install them too. I have looked for in...