Windows 10: How to take a screenshot (Windows+Shift+S) with a watermark timestamp?

Discus and support How to take a screenshot (Windows+Shift+S) with a watermark timestamp? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I need to take screenshots at work all the time (not the whole screen) and past it in a document where I put the date of the screenshot. Do you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BolaBrancaV7, Dec 3, 2020.

1. How to take a screenshot (Windows+Shift+S) with a watermark timestamp?

Hi,

I need to take screenshots at work all the time (not the whole screen) and past it in a document where I put the date of the screenshot.

Do you guys know any program that makes a screenshot with a shortcut (like Windows+Shift+S) and when you paste it will have a water mark if the time stamp?

Thank you How to take a screenshot (Windows+Shift+S) with a watermark timestamp? :)

submitted by /u/BolaBrancaV7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BolaBrancaV7, Dec 3, 2020

2. PC FREEZE after taking a SCREENSHOT with Win+Shift+S

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the PC freeze when you try to take a screenshot using Win+Shift+S key.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the make and model of the Graphics card device installed?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check.

1. Press Windows key + X key, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Scroll and expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the listed driver and click on
      Uninstall.
    4. Now check the box Delete the driver software for this device.
    5. Click on Uninstall.
    6. Restart the PC and install the latest driver from manufacturer website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 3, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, Dec 3, 2020
  4. entropy13 Win User

How to take a screenshot (Windows+Shift+S) with a watermark timestamp?

TPU.org watermark location

Your drawing sucks. *Laugh :laugh:

But well, yeah, a slightly smaller watermark would do. Although you should still be able to place it at least, and not just be at the bottom like your suggestion.

entropy13, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

How to take a screenshot (Windows+Shift+S) with a watermark timestamp?

1. How to take a screenshot (Windows+Shift+S) with a watermark timestamp? - Similar Threads - screenshot Windows+Shift+S watermark

2. How to take a screenshot

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to take a screenshot: Hello, everybodyI am having some problems. Problem is that I can't perform a screenshot on my laptop which is using Windows 10 enterprise. I have no snipping tool. Also I tried most of the keyboard shortcuts to do this. Please help me with this....
  3. Display shifts down when taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display shifts down when taking a screenshot: Whenever I try to take a screenshot on my PC the display shifts down for some reason and I can't figure out why. Win + Shift + S is buggy and does not work 90% of the time. I have two displays and screenshotting affects both of them. They're both ASUS monitors and I have a...
  4. Display shifts down when taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display shifts down when taking a screenshot: Whenever I try to take a screenshot on my PC the display shifts down for some reason and I can't figure out why. Win + Shift + S is buggy and does not work 90% of the time. I have two displays and screenshotting affects both of them. They're both ASUS monitors and I have a...
  5. Display shifts down when taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. win+shift+s screenshot shortcut not working anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    win+shift+s screenshot shortcut not working anymore?: title, not that computer savvy so i was wondering if anybody could help me out with this. tried resetting snip and sketch in apps and feature because an online page said to do that but it isn't working submitted by /u/Abstractings [link] [comments]...
  7. Screenshots not being saved with winkey+shift+s

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screenshots not being saved with winkey+shift+s: The "screenshots" folder is missing from the pictures folder, screenshots do not appear in quick access and the registry is missing. Software/Windows/CurrentVersion/Explorer - Screenshot index is missing and {B7BEDE81-DF94-4682-A7D8-57A52620B86F} is missing from usershell...
  8. Win+shift+s screenshot tool no longer working

Win+shift+s screenshot tool no longer working: About a month ago I found out about this keystroke to take screenshots that would then be put on my clipboard so I could paste them easily and started using it all the time. Now whenever I try to screen shot it just stops for a second and then doesn't copy it to my clipboard....
  9. PC FREEZE after taking a SCREENSHOT with Win+Shift+S

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC FREEZE after taking a SCREENSHOT with Win+Shift+S: Hello, since two or three months, every time i take a screenshot with Win+Shift+S, my PC freeze for 1 to 5 seconds the sound still go on and i can move the mouse but everything else is static. The freeze duration seems to increment over time. Feel free to ask me questions...
  10. Snip & Sketch app constantly crashing when taking screenshots with Win + Shift + S...

Snip & Sketch app constantly crashing when taking screenshots with Win + Shift + S...: Hello everyone! I am having this annoying issue lately, and I feel like I'm the only one. When using the said shortcut to capture a region of the screen, Windows Snip & Sketch just hangs for a moment, but there is no confirmation that the screenshot was taken. Application...