Windows 10: How to take a screenshot with Mouse Pointer and Cursor included on Windows 10

Discus and support How to take a screenshot with Mouse Pointer and Cursor included on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We use the Print Screen key or the Snipping tool to take screenshots on Windows 10, one thing that they all do apart from capturing screenshots is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 3, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to take a screenshot with Mouse Pointer and Cursor included on Windows 10

We use the Print Screen key or the Snipping tool to take screenshots on Windows 10, one thing that they all do apart from capturing screenshots is that they exclude the mouse cursor. Whenever we take a screenshot on Windows 10, we never see the mouse cursor in the screenshot. What if, you want to […]

This article How to take a screenshot with Mouse Pointer and Cursor included on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 3, 2021

2. Mouse Pointer and Pen Cursor

Hi

How to get mouse pointer or pen cursor appear in my screenshots and video recordings on my Surface Pro 4, please?

LubabSalman, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Hopachi Win User
    Mouse Pointers

Hi there,

Are you talking about a windows theme or a cursor theme/scheme?

Keep in mind that custom cursors need to be saved in a scheme.
    Have you saved the cursor 'scheme' before saving a theme?

A theme uses one or more wallpapers, sounds, icons, colors and a cursor scheme.
    Though I might not be entirely correct: separate cursors can be added in a theme; but creating a scheme first is always better.

I recommend you check second post here:
    Custom Cursors - Windows 10 Forums

And take a look at the tutorial:
    Mouse Pointers - Change in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Cheers!

Hopachi, Apr 3, 2021
  4. How to take a screenshot with Mouse Pointer and Cursor included on Windows 10

Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

How to take a screenshot with Mouse Pointer and Cursor included on Windows 10

1. How to take a screenshot with Mouse Pointer and Cursor included on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - screenshot Mouse Pointer

2. Include a screenshot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Include a screenshot.: Include a screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/include-a-screenshot/492a79aa-afeb-4d14-88ab-155ee5427e5b
  3. Include a screenshot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Include a screenshot.: Include a screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/include-a-screenshot/492a79aa-afeb-4d14-88ab-155ee5427e5b
  4. Windows 10 mouse/pointer/cursor keeps randomly clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 mouse/pointer/cursor keeps randomly clicking: Hi, I'm using a Windows 10 laptop and my cursor started randomly left-clicking and right-clicking out of nowhere.The effect is that when I'm moving my mouse around, it randomly holds down the left-click key for example and everything on the application I'm using gets selected...
  5. How to take a screenshot

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to take a screenshot: Hello, everybodyI am having some problems. Problem is that I can't perform a screenshot on my laptop which is using Windows 10 enterprise. I have no snipping tool. Also I tried most of the keyboard shortcuts to do this. Please help me with this....
  6. Revert to plain mouse pointer and cursor

Revert to plain mouse pointer and cursor: I changed the mouse pointer and cursor size and color and I hate it. I want my regular mouse pointer and cursor back. Particularly, I don't want that stupid little hand to appear when I hover over a link. How do I revert it back to the regular mouse pointer?...
  7. Mouse Pointer and Pen Cursor

Mouse Pointer and Pen Cursor: Hi How to get mouse pointer or pen cursor appear in my screenshots and video recordings on my Surface Pro 4, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-and-pen-cursor/722f4637-5bbf-47f5-bf45-332ae69ecdfd
  8. how to take screenshot in windows 10

how to take screenshot in windows 10: Method One: Take Quick Screenshots with Print Screen PrtScn Press the PrtScn button to copy the screen to the clipboard. Press the Windows+PrtScn buttons on your keyboard to save the screen to a file. Use the built-in Snipping Tool. Use the Game Bar in Windows 10. How to...
  9. How to change Mouse pointer and cursor size, color & scheme on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Mouse pointer and cursor size, color & scheme on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The mouse pointer and cursor in Windows 10 are very important aspects of the operating system. This can be said for other operating systems as well, so in truth, they are not unique to Windows. Many users of the popular [...] This post How to change Mouse...
  10. Mouse pointer and cursor will not sync on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse pointer and cursor will not sync on laptop: My mouse and cursor will not sync on my Dell laptop making the computer impossible to use efficiently! The touchpad works, but the pointer goes all over the place and does not sync with the cursor! Computer is running very slow, especially WORD!...