Windows 10: HOW TO TAKE AWAY SHARED SCREEN MICROSOFT VISIO

Discus and support HOW TO TAKE AWAY SHARED SCREEN MICROSOFT VISIO in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I HAVE A PROBLEM... MAYBE ITS A SOLUTION. I AM WORKING IN MICROSOFT VISIO. I HAVE A LENOVO PC. TODAY I TOOK MY PC FROM THE DOCKING STATION AND... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Per ErikBergstuen, Oct 5, 2018.

1. HOW TO TAKE AWAY SHARED SCREEN MICROSOFT VISIO

I HAVE A PROBLEM... MAYBE ITS A SOLUTION. I AM WORKING IN MICROSOFT VISIO. I HAVE A LENOVO PC. TODAY I TOOK MY PC FROM THE DOCKING STATION AND TRAVELLED TOO MY CABIN. I FORGOT TOO TAKE ALL WINDOWS FROM THE BIG SCREEN IN OFFICE DOWN TOO TE PC SCREEN. NOW I CANNOT USE EVERY WINDOWS IN MY PC BECAUSE THE WINDOWS ARE NOT OPENING IN MY PC SCREEN. ANYONE GOT ONE SOLUTION??

:)

Per ErikBergstuen, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Edwin Win User

Microsoft Visio

5 Best Free Alternatives To Microsoft Visio

Edwin, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Transfer Visio 2016 from my old computer to my new one. How?

Step 1: uninstall Visio on the current computer

Press Windows key + R

Type: appwiz.cpl

Scroll through the list

Select Visio 2016, click uninstall on the command bar.

Make sure you have your product key

Step 2: install Visio 2016 on the new computer

Install Visio - Office Support

Step 3: You might need to reactivate using chat support:

See the steps how to use chat support in Windows 10 or over the web to contact chat support to reactivate:

Activate Your Microsoft Office or Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Andre Da Costa, Oct 5, 2018
  4. HOW TO TAKE AWAY SHARED SCREEN MICROSOFT VISIO

IE is not opening Visio documet

Hello Sandy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

I request you to set the default program option to Internet explorer for the Visio file formats.

Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel > Default programs > Associate a file type or protocol with a program.
    • Specify the default program to Internet explorer for Visio file formats.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

HOW TO TAKE AWAY SHARED SCREEN MICROSOFT VISIO

1. HOW TO TAKE AWAY SHARED SCREEN MICROSOFT VISIO - Similar Threads - AWAY SHARED SCREEN

2. How take from shared gpu memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How take from shared gpu memory: I have Dedicated Gpu Nvidia NVS 5200M , that give me 1 Gigabyte , so i need to share or use more Gpu memory , for gamesnote : i have 12 Gigabyte Ram, in my laptop...
  3. How take from shared gpu memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How take from shared gpu memory: I have Dedicated Gpu Nvidia NVS 5200M , that give me 1 Gigabyte , so i need to share or use more Gpu memory , for gamesnote : i have 12 Gigabyte Ram, in my laptop...
  4. Microsoft Visio and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visio and Windows 11: Hi, Since installing Windows 11 I am having a lot of issues when I use Microsoft Visio.Visio continually stops Blue wheel and sometimes crashes.Very hard to work with.Any help would be great.Cheers, Stuart...
  5. Microsoft Visio and Windows 11

Microsoft Visio and Windows 11: Hi, Since installing Windows 11 I am having a lot of issues when I use Microsoft Visio.Visio continually stops Blue wheel and sometimes crashes.Very hard to work with.Any help would be great.Cheers, Stuart...
  6. Microsoft taking control away from the owner of the computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft taking control away from the owner of the computer.: My computer installed something at start up one morning and since has locked me out of Apps and Administrative functions. I have repeatedly been asked about a password change, and have complied by doing so. At one point I was informed the Reset would not take away the "Temp"...
  7. Microsoft Visio Crash

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Visio Crash: I have been working with Microsoft Visio for some time and my file sizes have increased dramatically after introducing many stencils to the document. When attempting to save or open the document, it will take quite a while to respond. When attempting to add another stencil to...
  8. Microsoft Visio

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Visio: I purchased MS Visio in South Africa but now live in Spain. When I enter the product key in my new laptop I get an error message saying the product key didn't work, with a code Ox80041023. Any ideas how to activate the product key in the new country...
  9. How could Microsoft release an update that takes away my audio?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How could Microsoft release an update that takes away my audio?: After recent update, audio completely died on my Windows 10 laptop. No output device. Troubleshooter does nothing. Updating driver does nothing. Uninstalling driver does nothing. No fix from Microsoft. I've seen long complicated suggestions, but I don't have hours and I'm not...
  10. Microsoft Visio

Microsoft Visio: Hi guys , I am just looking for a free alternative to Microsft Visio for networking diagram. Any solutions ? thanks 85069

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open visio viewer blank screen activex