Windows 10: How to take full webpage screenshot in Chrome & Firefox

Discus and support How to take full webpage screenshot in Chrome & Firefox in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Chrome and Firefox are not only popular because they are fast but also because they are readily customizable. Example, you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 29, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to take full webpage screenshot in Chrome & Firefox

WinClub, Jun 29, 2019
  2. monte84 Win User

Firefox or Chrome in Linux?

Firefox, if for nothing else, adblock plus. Nothing i hate more than seing ad's on webpages. Chrome doesnt have anything nearly as good.

monte84, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Unable to load the Facebook page completely on Chrome and Firefox browsers on Windows 10.

Hello Janne,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you have trouble accessing the Facebook webpage on Chrome and Firefox browser, and similar issue persists on desktop and laptop but not on iPad or phone. The issue persists even after clearing the cache, uninstalling
    and re-installing the Chrome browser.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you check if similar issue persists on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer browser?
    • Does the issue persists only on Facebook webpage?

You may be facing the above issue due to the browser components conflicting with the internet connection or the internet connection received on the computer on connecting to the webpage

I suggest you to check if similar issue persists on logging in into the Facebook social webpage using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer browser. Also check if similar issue persists on logging in into other social accounts using Chrome or Firefox
    browser.

Step 1: If the issue persists on other social networking webpages also, run the
    Internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is fixed.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooter to complete.
    • Check the status after the troubleshooting is complete, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Step 2: If the issue persists only on using Facebook webpage, I suggest you to get in touch with the Facebook support forum group for further assistance as you have already contacted them before.

http://www.facebook.com/help/community/

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 29, 2019
  4. TheHunter Win User

Explorer, Chrome or Firefox ?

IE11 has adblock easy list too.

ie http://www.iegallery.com/en-us/trackingprotectionlists

Altohugh my no1 is still FF, the only thing that kinda sucks is it doesnt have full 1080p 60fps support @html5 (max 720p), IE11 plays that fine np.

TheHunter, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

1. How to take full webpage screenshot in Chrome & Firefox - Similar Threads - full webpage screenshot

2. I can't take a screenshot in full screen optimization.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't take a screenshot in full screen optimization.: On Windows 11, i can't take a screenshot in full screen optimization. It's only in cs:go/cs 2, probably because of 4:3. When i try to take a normal screenshot, it just takes a screenshot of everything i have open, if i try to capture Xbox or press win + PrtSc / win + shift +...
  3. I can't take a screenshot in full screen optimization.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't take a screenshot in full screen optimization.: On Windows 11, i can't take a screenshot in full screen optimization. It's only in cs:go/cs 2, probably because of 4:3. When i try to take a normal screenshot, it just takes a screenshot of everything i have open, if i try to capture Xbox or press win + PrtSc / win + shift +...
  4. How to take a screenshot

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to take a screenshot: Hello, everybodyI am having some problems. Problem is that I can't perform a screenshot on my laptop which is using Windows 10 enterprise. I have no snipping tool. Also I tried most of the keyboard shortcuts to do this. Please help me with this....
  5. How to take screenshot image ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to take screenshot image ?: I seen members taking screenshot image of desktop, game and bios and post in here. How to do that ? 183903
  6. Laptop not taking keyboard inputs on new edge, chrome and firefox browsers. Read full...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop not taking keyboard inputs on new edge, chrome and firefox browsers. Read full...: My laptop a MSI P600 running an upgrade to windows 10 about 3 years ago from windows 7 has stopped taking keyboard inputs. This first occurred in about sept 2020 after it had auto updated to new edge. I had the IT people at work look at it and they could not fix it.. They...
  7. "Take a screenshot" missing from context menu in Firefox 71.0

in Browsers and Email
    "Take a screenshot" missing from context menu in Firefox 71.0: I have a new desktop computer (Windows 10.0.18363) - replaced a Windows 7 machine just before Microsoft ceased support - that I just configured a few days ago. As I've been doing for 15 years, I was easily able to port my Firefox profile and settings from the old computer to...
  8. How i take a Screenshot

in Windows 10 Customization
    How i take a Screenshot: i need take a Screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-take-a-screenshot/5ea10838-2fda-4790-8f9f-7218279a066d
  9. Take a full screenshot of the "start page"

in Windows 10 Support
    Take a full screenshot of the "start page": Hello, I need to keep in a image (screenshot) my full start page of Windows 10. There is a way to capture it (it's very very long)? The normal screenshot it's only for the full screen, not more. Thanks 109489
  10. Firefox has Screenshots

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox has Screenshots: A “screenshot” is created when you capture what’s on your computer screen, so you can save it as a reference, put it in a document, or send it as an image file for others to see exactly what you see. [img] And when it comes to taking screenshots that are fast and...