Windows 10: How to take fullscreen start menu start on all apps screen?

Discus and support How to take fullscreen start menu start on all apps screen? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't pin stuff to the start menu, I have no use for that. That being said, if I use fullscreen start, it's empty every time I press the start menu,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Marron, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Marron Win User

How to take fullscreen start menu start on all apps screen?

I don't pin stuff to the start menu, I have no use for that. That being said, if I use fullscreen start, it's empty every time I press the start menu, which serves no purpose at all.

To fix this, I'd like to see the "all apps" menu when I press the start button. Can I do that?

Thanks,

:)

Marron, Nov 29, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Nov 29, 2020
  3. CharlesWC Win User
    Frequently used apps in Start menu

Thank you for the information. I followed the instructions (this is Windows 10). The items on the Start menu are:

1. Show More Tiles. It was turned off so I turned it back on.

2. Show App List in Start Menu - ON

3. Show Recently Added Apps - ON

4. Show Most Used Apps - Off but is gray so I cannot do anything with it.

5. Occasionally Show Suggestions in Start - Off

6. Use Full Start Screen - Off

7. Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar - On

Even with turning the Show More Tiles on the Show Most Used Apps is not available. Any suggestions?

CharlesWC, Nov 29, 2020
  4. How to take fullscreen start menu start on all apps screen?

Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

How to take fullscreen start menu start on all apps screen?

1. How to take fullscreen start menu start on all apps screen? - Similar Threads - fullscreen start menu

2. Start Menu Fullscreen color is grey

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu Fullscreen color is grey: [ATTACH] I updated my PC overnight and woke up to my start menu being greyI restarted, still grey. I Changed between light and dark themes then applied my color again, still greyDark is too dark and light is too light both are equally hard on my eyes which is the whole...
  3. 20H2 FullScreen Start Menu Transparency

in Windows 10 Customization
    20H2 FullScreen Start Menu Transparency: Greetings I just installed the 20H2 Test version of Win10 mainly for the Start Menu now having transparent tiles similar to how they were on W10M but alas I can't really enjoy it because of the "lack" of transparency for everything that is NOT a tile. I can't even...
  4. Fullscreen Start Menu Wallpaper Alignment

Fullscreen Start Menu Wallpaper Alignment: The wallpaper inconsistently mis-aligns to the screen in the fullscreen start menu. It is aligned properly outside of the menu. I've tried: - toggling transparency effects off & back on - changing the wallpaper - disconnecting & reconnecting the laptop from the hub -...
  5. How to return the 'All Apps' option to Start Menu?

How to return the 'All Apps' option to Start Menu?: Hello All, After the nightmare update we have all be enjoying, which has reset a lot of my customisation and fonts as well as killing one app, I have also got all my apps showing in my start menu instead of the convenient 'All Apps' button which made my start menu so neat...
  6. Start Menu not displaying All apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu not displaying All apps: Performed an upgrade from Windows 8.1. When I select "All apps" from the Start Menu, I notice that not all the apps are displayed. May have found a bug in Windows 10 release. Anyone else having this issue? 10241
  7. All apps in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All apps in start menu: So I just installed the anniversary update and it changed the start menu so it is now showing "All apps", I have browsed the settings but can't seem to figure out how to turn this off... I want to turn off the list that appears to the left that is showing all the crap...
  8. All Apps in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps in Start Menu: Hi. My computer received what appears to be a large Windows 10 update (many of my settings seemed to have defaulted back). One setting that puzzles me is that when I launch the Start Menu, the "All Apps" menu is expanded instead of the one I had (see the picture below). I...
  9. All Apps on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps on Start Menu: I gotta question. It's not a big deal, but I'm kinda anal. The all apps button on the left edge of the start menu: on my menu it's up at the top of the menu. On every picture I've ever seen, the all apps button is at the bottom left of the menu right above the Start...
  10. Start Menu All Apps Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu All Apps Screen: This menu got screwed up... any ideas how to fix? [img] 50390