Windows 10: How to take screenshot image ?

Discus and support How to take screenshot image ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I seen members taking screenshot image of desktop, game and bios and post in here. How to do that ? 183903 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by teots, Aug 15, 2021.

1. teots Win User

How to take screenshot image ?

I seen members taking screenshot image of desktop, game and bios and post in here. How to do that ?

:)

teots, Aug 15, 2021

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Aug 15, 2021
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

How to take screenshot image ? [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Aug 15, 2021
  4. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

1. How to take screenshot image ? - Similar Threads - screenshot image

2. Snip and sketch won't give me the image I took a screenshot of

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip and sketch won't give me the image I took a screenshot of: So i'm trying to take a picture of my gacha character with snip and sketch, so I take the screenshot normally. Usually in the corner of my screen, it gives me a notification and when I click on it, it brings me to the download screen, but this time the notification didn't...
  3. Windows Screenshot tool copies image only in .png format

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Screenshot tool copies image only in .png format: Is there any way to copy the screenshot in jpeg format without saving it? Right now if you just press copy one you captured something it will copy an uncompressed png file, which is not very efficient for fast screenshot sharing. submitted by /u/voltuzz [link] [comments]...
  4. Blurry images screenshots when taken from PC while viewed on phone

Blurry images screenshots when taken from PC while viewed on phone: Hello Microsoft community, i have issue where if i take screenshots from my Windows 10 with no matter which screenshot software, the images are always blurry if i look at them or anyone else from the phone regardless of phone type. I have tried to play around with few...
  5. Microsoft Sticky Notes "This image could not be loaded" when pasting/inserting screenshots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sticky Notes "This image could not be loaded" when pasting/inserting screenshots: Images do not load when pasting/inserting PNG file formats into sticky notes. Inserting JPG file formats goes without any problems though. I just can't seem to find a solution for this issue. I have tried toggling the "Always show icons, never thumbnails" under Files and...
  6. How can I take a screenshot of an image on the desktop without the background image also...

How can I take a screenshot of an image on the desktop without the background image also...: When pressing windows key & print screen keys I get a capture of the background on half the screen and a screen capture in the left upper corner of the desktop. How can I go back to before when the capture was of the entire desktop without the background?...
  7. LPT: To automatically take screenshots and save them as an image specifically on laptops,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LPT: To automatically take screenshots and save them as an image specifically on laptops,...: On desktops, WIN+PRNT SCRN will automatically record a screenshot and save it as an image in Pictures/Screenshots. For whatever reason specifically on laptops, you have to press FN as well. So: FN+WIN+PRNT SCRN....
  8. How to add a Transparent Image over Screenshot with Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 News
    How to add a Transparent Image over Screenshot with Microsoft Paint: [ATTACH]Although Microsoft Paint is an old app, its utility in performing various tasks hardly has any match. For example, you can use the app to […] This article How to add a Transparent Image over Screenshot with Microsoft Paint first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  9. Missing screenshot images converted to shortcut files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing screenshot images converted to shortcut files: Hi, This issue is similar to the issue asked in below question: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2013_release-word/missing-word-document-converted-to-an-internet/ef912062-9ddb-4cf1-8e8d-ad5f8daa64ef I had taken a couple screenshots and saved it to...
  10. printscreen screenshot show a delayed image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printscreen screenshot show a delayed image?: When I try to take a screenshot in minecraft or any other fullscreen game it displayed an image from around 30 seconds ago and not what is currently on the screen So if i look at a tree then look at the ground the screenshot will show the tree I only have this problem...