Windows 10: How to take screenshot image ?

Discus and support How to take screenshot image ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I seen members taking screenshot image of desktop, game and bios and post in here. How to do that ? 183903 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by teots, Aug 15, 2021.

1. teots Win User

How to take screenshot image ?

I seen members taking screenshot image of desktop, game and bios and post in here. How to do that ?

:)

teots, Aug 15, 2021

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Aug 15, 2021
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

How to take screenshot image ? [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Aug 15, 2021
  4. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

1. How to take screenshot image ? - Similar Threads - screenshot image

2. When I do a PrtSc screenshot, the image copies to my clipboard, instead of the Screenshot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I do a PrtSc screenshot, the image copies to my clipboard, instead of the Screenshot...: Before the screenshots have always saved into that folder, but recently when I deleted all the files from my OneDrive, it for some reason stopped working. Not sure if it's even related to the OneDrive, but can someone please help me? Now the image just copies into my...
  3. When I do a PrtSc screenshot, the image copies to my clipboard, instead of the Screenshot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I do a PrtSc screenshot, the image copies to my clipboard, instead of the Screenshot...: Before the screenshots have always saved into that folder, but recently when I deleted all the files from my OneDrive, it for some reason stopped working. Not sure if it's even related to the OneDrive, but can someone please help me? Now the image just copies into my...
  4. Screenshots file is corrupted but the images are still accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots file is corrupted but the images are still accessible: I was cleaning up my laptop for unused screenshots before closing the files app. But when i reopened files and tried to open the screenshots file, the file said it was unavailable, as well as showing that the file is 0 bytes. Can someone please help?...
  5. Screenshots file is corrupted but the images are still accessible

Screenshots file is corrupted but the images are still accessible: I was cleaning up my laptop for unused screenshots before closing the files app. But when i reopened files and tried to open the screenshots file, the file said it was unavailable, as well as showing that the file is 0 bytes. Can someone please help?...
  6. Can I sell the "image or screenshot"of prebuilt 3d model of Paint3D after editing the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I sell the "image or screenshot"of prebuilt 3d model of Paint3D after editing the...: Can I use the "image or screenshot" of prebuilt 3D model from Paint 3D for commercial purpose, + I'll be editing and adding the clothes and accessories to the image of my own creation, then can I sell these images without any copyright issues?...
  7. Can I sell the "image or screenshot"of prebuilt 3d model of Paint3D after editing the...

Can I sell the "image or screenshot"of prebuilt 3d model of Paint3D after editing the...: Can I use the "image or screenshot" of prebuilt 3D model from Paint 3D for commercial purpose, + I'll be editing and adding the clothes and accessories to the image of my own creation, then can I sell these images without any copyright issues?...
  8. Windows Screenshot Tools may also leak cropped image content

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Screenshot Tools may also leak cropped image content: Microsoft's Windows operating system includes screen capturing tools, which users may use to take screenshots and do light image editing. While not as sophisticated as other screenshot tools, it is the daily helper app of millions of Windows users when it comes to capturing...
  9. win 11 where are images of screenshots location on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 where are images of screenshots location on my computer?: win 11 where are images of screenshots location on my computer? there are 50 plus pages of more questions similar to mine. after reading or just glancing the first page, none addressed my very specific question. if there are 50 pages of similar issues why in gods name doesn't...
  10. win 11 where are images of screenshots location on my computer?

win 11 where are images of screenshots location on my computer?: win 11 where are images of screenshots location on my computer? there are 50 plus pages of more questions similar to mine. after reading or just glancing the first page, none addressed my very specific question. if there are 50 pages of similar issues why in gods name doesn't...