Windows 10: how to take screenshot in windows 10

Discus and support how to take screenshot in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Method One: Take Quick Screenshots with Print Screen PrtScn Press the PrtScn button to copy the screen to the clipboard. Press the Windows+PrtScn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nanneparmar, Jan 14, 2020.

1. how to take screenshot in windows 10

Method One: Take Quick Screenshots with Print Screen PrtScn
    1. Press the PrtScn button to copy the screen to the clipboard.
    2. Press the Windows+PrtScn buttons on your keyboard to save the screen to a file.
    3. Use the built-in Snipping Tool.
    4. Use the Game Bar in Windows 10.

How to take a screenshot on Windows 10 with the PrtScn key

1. Press PrtScn. This copies the entire screen to the clipboard. ...
    2. Press Alt + PrtScn. This copies the active window to the clipboard, which you can paste into another program.
    3. Press the Windows key + Shift + S. ...
    4. Press the Windows key + PrtScn.

this source of Information From TecHappen - Free Guides

:)

Nanneparmar, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

how to take screenshot in windows 10

Delta6326, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

how to take screenshot in windows 10

1. how to take screenshot in windows 10 - Similar Threads - screenshot

2. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  3. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  4. Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?: Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots? Now it names each new screenshot "Screenshot number." I would like it to use the date the screenshot was taken as the name: "yyyy-mm-dd number"....
  5. Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?

Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?: Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots? Now it names each new screenshot "Screenshot number." I would like it to use the date the screenshot was taken as the name: "yyyy-mm-dd number"....
  6. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  7. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  8. Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.: I can't post a screenshot but when i try to type something in search bar it doesn't work just when i press "S" it squares the Steam Application and when i try to use CTRL + . it doesn't open the emoji bar and when i try CTRL + SHIFT/WIN + S it doesn't work for screenshot....
  9. Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.

Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.: I can't post a screenshot but when i try to type something in search bar it doesn't work just when i press "S" it squares the Steam Application and when i try to use CTRL + . it doesn't open the emoji bar and when i try CTRL + SHIFT/WIN + S it doesn't work for screenshot....
  10. How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool

How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool: How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool, I want JPG instead of .PNG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-jpg-as-a-default-when-saving-screenshot/5ed679e1-6459-4e2e-bf38-c5dcc0d24d6e