Windows 10: How to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?

Discus and support How to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone, the screenshots are helpful but when we need it to the right folder, its so difficult. so related to that, how to take screenshots that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nithin Ravindiran, Nov 29, 2022.

1. How to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?

Hi everyone, the screenshots are helpful but when we need it to the right folder, its so difficult. so related to that, how to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?Please answer it soon.

:)

Nithin Ravindiran, Nov 29, 2022

2. How can I get screenshots to save automatically (no Screenshots folder)?

Everything I've read about Windows 10 says that screenshots save automatically to a Screenshot folder in the Pictures folder. However, I don't have a Screenshots folder in my Pictures folder. For a while my screenshots were saving automatically to a
    folder in OneDrive (Pictures > Screenshots), but I never set that up, and they are not saving there automatically anymore. I would appreciate some assistance, because it's a pain to have to manually save screenshots. Thanks.

AdamGaoLeren, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Screenshots no longer automatically saved in Screenshots folder

For nearly 3 years, the PRT SC (print screen) button on my HP Envy laptop automatically saved screenshots in a folder called Screenshots. While I still have functionality of clicking PRT SC and can then paste the image by CTRL-V, the images are no longer
    automatically being saved in the Screenshots folder or any folder as far as I can tell. What changed and how can this be fixed? I use DropBox, not OneDrive, so please no suggestions re OneDrive. Thanks.

FrustratedNYC-IP-Lawyer, Nov 29, 2022
  4. How to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?

Screenshots no longer automatically saved in Screenshots folder

Thanks for the follow-through. Windows key + Print Screen does "blink" my screen and automatically saves the screenshot to a different Screenshots folder that is a subfolder in the Pictures folder. I actually prefer
    the 2-key requirement for screenshots because I have too many accidental screenshots. If I move the Screenshots subfolder, will the autosaving function still work?

FrustratedNYC-IP-Lawyer, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

How to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?

1. How to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder? - Similar Threads - screenshots automatically save

2. How to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?: Hi everyone, the screenshots are helpful but when we need it to the right folder, its so difficult. so related to that, how to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?Please answer it soon....
  3. Saving to Pictures Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving to Pictures Folder: Totally weird All of a sudden I cannot save pictures from any of my photo apps to Pictures folder. Checked properties of folder and there appears to be Administrator rights for everyoneI get this message C:\Users\angus\Pictures\GARMIN\IMG_6868.jpg File not found Check the...
  4. PC is taking screenshots automatically and saving it on the clipboard.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC is taking screenshots automatically and saving it on the clipboard.: I have been facing this issue since last 5 hours and it's really bothering me. My pc automatically taking screenshots and copying it into the clip board and it happens in a very small interval It takes so many screenshots in just few seconds. The screenshots are taken so...
  5. applications that let you take screenshots with a key press + automatically save to a folder ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    applications that let you take screenshots with a key press + automatically save to a folder ?: i myself am finding a hard time explaining this properly so if anything seems vague lmk and ill expand upon it, i also wasnt sure where to put this so i hope this is okay! i have two monitors so the windows key + print screen solution is frustrating to work with, since it...
  6. How do I automatically save my screenshots to a folder?

How do I automatically save my screenshots to a folder?: Hello, I have assigned my prtscr key to snip screen and I need to save my screenshots automatically to a folder. Currently I have to open the screenshot I made from recent actions/notifications thing and click on save. How do I automate this action? So that I don't have to...
  7. How to take a screenshot and save as a file automatically (not just clipboard) without a...

How to take a screenshot and save as a file automatically (not just clipboard) without a...: I would like to take a screenshot only with a keyboard shortcut, without using mouse, and save the captured image automatically as a file (not as clipboard image to paste). This is exactly what win + prtscr does but I do not have a dedicated prtscr button on my compact...
  8. Automatically save snipping screenshots

Automatically save snipping screenshots: Is there a way I could setup a folder where all the images that I snap with Windows+Shift+S automatically get saved? :) submitted by /u/FlocoPops [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fsbz8c/automatically_save_snipping_screenshots/
  9. Saving pictures to a picture folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving pictures to a picture folder: I went into my pc and opened up the pictures folder. I created a new folder within the folder. I drag and dropped a picture into the folder. I tried to drag and drop a second picture into the folder and it said I couldn't because there was already a file of the same name....
  10. Save As To Pictures Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Save As To Pictures Folder: Thanks. I have “tweeted” it not to display Quick Access” in the left panel. Thanks though. Good point.