Windows 10: How to talk with Microsoft re locking my computer

Discus and support How to talk with Microsoft re locking my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A message spoken loudly and written said Microsoft locked my computer and I must do nothing except call 866-990-0086. How can I find out if the group... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Frances_775, Jul 30, 2022.

1. How to talk with Microsoft re locking my computer

A message spoken loudly and written said Microsoft locked my computer and I must do nothing except call 866-990-0086. How can I find out if the group answering was authorized by Microsoft as they said?

:)

Frances_775, Jul 30, 2022

2. computer keeps locking up...

him your computer locks up.... check what your running and see if it affects it cause this shouldn't happen it could be your ram or your mouse but i'm just giving a suggestion

k0rn_h0li0, Jul 30, 2022
  3. Kehi23 Win User
    talk host window is locking up my computer

talk host window is locking up my computer

Kehi23, Jul 30, 2022
  4. How to talk with Microsoft re locking my computer

Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 30, 2022
Thema:

How to talk with Microsoft re locking my computer

1. How to talk with Microsoft re locking my computer - Similar Threads - talk Microsoft locking

2. How to talk with Microsoft re locking my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to talk with Microsoft re locking my computer: A message spoken loudly and written said Microsoft locked my computer and I must do nothing except call 866-990-0086. How can I find out if the group answering was authorized by Microsoft as they said?...
  3. How to talk with Microsoft re locking my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to talk with Microsoft re locking my computer: A message spoken loudly and written said Microsoft locked my computer and I must do nothing except call 866-990-0086. How can I find out if the group answering was authorized by Microsoft as they said?...
  4. My computer is talking to me??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is talking to me??: This has been happening for a while now. I will be sitting with my headphones in connected to something else and in the background I hear my computer talk to me, since I had music on I couldn't distinguish the voice and maybe thought it was coming from the songs. One day I...
  5. My computer is talking to me??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is talking to me??: This has been happening for a while now. I will be sitting with my headphones in connected to something else and in the background I hear my computer talk to me, since I had music on I couldn't distinguish the voice and maybe thought it was coming from the songs. One day I...
  6. My computer is talking to me??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Locked out of my computer by Microsoft.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of my computer by Microsoft.: Recently my laptop broke and I had to revert to an old one to continue my work which worked fine but then on closedown I was prompted to upgrade which I did. The next time I booted up Iwas met with the Window to log into Microsoft. The problem is that the email address...
  8. re "Locking"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    re "Locking": My computer said "Locking", I shut it off and now it won't turn on. Is it dead? Data should be salvageable if I take out the hard drive right and put it in something else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-locking/e1b9196a-a711-4fd5-bdae-5e47045918c3
  9. PRINTER & COMPUTER NOT TALKING/PRINTER LOCKED 'OFFLINE'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PRINTER & COMPUTER NOT TALKING/PRINTER LOCKED 'OFFLINE': I am over 21--in fact, 60 years over age 21, so I am congenitally incapable of dealing with cyberspeak and strings of letters that you youngsters yawn thru but are a foreign language to me, so if you are kind enough to respond, please talk to me at the appropriate...
  10. talk host window is locking up my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    talk host window is locking up my computer: talk host window is locking up my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/talk-host-window-is-locking-up-my-computer/5e2c43b3-7381-4e6d-94e9-99dfdbd44fb3