Windows 10: How to tell how W10 will run on the 6570B

Discus and support How to tell how W10 will run on the 6570B in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I'm thinking of buying a refurbished HP Probook 6570B (Core i5-3210M). The store says they've put Windows 10 Home on it. Is there any way I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ugcheleuce, Mar 4, 2020.

1. How to tell how W10 will run on the 6570B

Hello

I'm thinking of buying a refurbished HP Probook 6570B (Core i5-3210M). The store says they've put Windows 10 Home on it. Is there any way I can get some kind of indication of how capable this laptop is of running Windows 10? The laptop currently has only 4 GB of RAM on it (but I suppose I can splurge on an 8 GB stick to bump it up to 10, if necessary). Does anyone know where I can get this type of information?

(I'm also wondering whether this machine will do an SSD justice, but... that is not a "Windows 10" question.)

Thanks
    Samuel

:)

ugcheleuce, Mar 4, 2020

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Mar 4, 2020
  4. How to tell how W10 will run on the 6570B

Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help & learning - Office Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

How to tell how W10 will run on the 6570B

1. How to tell how W10 will run on the 6570B - Similar Threads - tell W10 run

2. how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?: I want to fresh start my computer.I follow all the instructions that I get, but once I get to additional info under fresh start, no option to get started appears.So what I want to know is why I can't see it, and what should I do to see it....
  3. how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?: I want to fresh start my computer.I follow all the instructions that I get, but once I get to additional info under fresh start, no option to get started appears.So what I want to know is why I can't see it, and what should I do to see it....
  4. how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How can I tell what is running in the background?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I tell what is running in the background?: How can I tell what is running in the background? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-what-is-running-in-the-background/e4dd5085-39c1-4cdf-837b-2130f584f9bd
  6. How to run W10 ISO with built in activation key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to run W10 ISO with built in activation key: Hi I received a Windows 10 ISO file from our IT Dept at my work and was told that it has a built in key (volume licensing version). His exact words were "you can put this on a USB stick and use this to install (the key is built in)" So I made a bootable W10 USB installer on...
  7. How to tell if a program is running 'As administrator'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to tell if a program is running 'As administrator': When an application is open, is there some way to tell if it's being run 'As Administrator'? Terry, East Grinstead, UK 89905
  8. How can I best tell what's in W10 builds before updating?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I best tell what's in W10 builds before updating?: OK. Some good ideas here. Will give them a go. Thanks! *Smile
  9. How to tell what's running on network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to tell what's running on network: I'm running Win 10 Pro 64bit AE and I've noticed that something has been down/up loading over my network at 64KB/sec for the last several hours. However, none of my programs that I would associate with the network - browsers, Steam, Origin, etc - were running. I have tried...
  10. How To Tell Proper W10 Home Retail From OEM/I?

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Tell Proper W10 Home Retail From OEM/I?: I have found a very good price for an English International Windows 10 Home, supposadly KW9-00017. However, the seller seems to be under the impression that it might be OEM/OEI which is why it is about 40 cheaper than usual. What specific questions can I ask him to determine...